Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - - page 12. (Read 49611 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
C-Cex removed ISR from their market today. I think we need more hashes at the Multipool to keep the constant buying pressure on Bittrex. Is there a way to see my total hash rate and the pool's hash rate and more statistics for the pool? It's been working but I can't see much of anything.

A pool statistics page has now been added to the top navigation bar.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
https://hitbtc.com/vote

Holy s***! How did we get so many votes this quickly?

If it's because someone has set up a botnet to vote for us - tha-a-ank yo-o-u!
y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Sadly it's #93 on mintpal lol we need to get people to vote it up on Mintpal Smiley
y80
It's gaining and building up a good lead on hitbtc.. looks promising Smiley
y80
ISR is disabled on Bittrex. What's going on?
I think they are doing some kind of wallets maintenance - so I read in their news page.

Aug 2nd

Wallets infrastructure under mandatory Azure maintenance
As we alluded to last night, Azure has a maintenance window starting at 20:00 PDT that will affect all our wallet servers. We expect wallet servers to be up and down most of the night, including the bitcoin wallets. We will try to minimize downtime, but it will take some time for us to bring things back up clean and audited.

I saw that as well but that doesn't specifically address why only ISR is offline.

Seems to be fine from what we can tell.
If you're seeing any problems, let us know and we'll contact Richie.

The wallet outage has been resolved. I was offline only for a short period of time.
Activity: 197
I think they are doing some kind of wallets maintenance - so I read in their news page.

Aug 2nd

As we alluded to last night, Azure has a maintenance window starting at 20:00 PDT that will affect all our wallet servers. We expect wallet servers to be up and down most of the night, including the bitcoin wallets. We will try to minimize downtime, but it will take some time for us to bring things back up clean and audited.

I saw that as well but that doesn't specifically address why only ISR is offline.

Seems to be fine from what we can tell.
If you're seeing any problems, let us know and we'll contact Richie.
y80
Another SHITCOIN...
Leave the thread. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Your calculation is off since typically the first block contains all the premined coins.
Hi all

Keep up the good work.

I am a huge CryptoCurrency enthusiast and since I am an Israeli naturally I have been following this coin. I every now and again look in on the forums to see whats happening but mostly I follow http://coinmarketcap.com which I amuse most  CryptoCurrency enthusiast see as a important source of data   

I had some free time this morning so i was playing around with something that has been bothering me , Isracoin Market Cap as displayed on there site   

The number of "Available Supply"  at time of this post is in their web site is 11,191,412. When you click on it you are taken to the Isracoin blockchain.  how to they achieve that number. According to the Isracoin  blockchain we are at block 132028 so  here are my calculations

6000 premined blocks  * 80000 ISR reward = 480000000 ISR
(132028 current block - 6000 premined blocks) * 50I SR reward  = 6301400 ISR

So I get a total number of 486301400 ISR in existence. If they are not counting the premiere then there are only 6301400 ISR + anything given out from the premine. Do thy follow the premine addresses to monitor that     

Was interested if anyone here can offer some some insight. I may be wrong so if yes please correct me if yes

thanks
Jonx   
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
will tell my israel friend to mine this
y80

Aug 2nd

Activity: 39

Aug 2nd

y80
Activity: 1
Hi all

Keep up the good work.

I am a huge CryptoCurrency enthusiast and since I am an Israeli naturally I have been following this coin. I every now and again look in on the forums to see whats happening but mostly I follow http://coinmarketcap.com which I amuse most  CryptoCurrency enthusiast see as a important source of data   

I had some free time this morning so i was playing around with something that has been bothering me , Isracoin Market Cap as displayed on there site   

The number of "Available Supply"  at time of this post is in their web site is 11,191,412. When you click on it you are taken to the Isracoin blockchain.  how to they achieve that number. According to the Isracoin  blockchain we are at block 132028 so  here are my calculations

6000 premined blocks  * 80000 ISR reward = 480000000 ISR
(132028 current block - 6000 premined blocks) * 50I SR reward  = 6301400 ISR

So I get a total number of 486301400 ISR in existence. If they are not counting the premiere then there are only 6301400 ISR + anything given out from the premine. Do thy follow the premine addresses to monitor that     

Was interested if anyone here can offer some some insight. I may be wrong so if yes please correct me if yes

thanks
Jonx   
Catching up to latium keep voting!
let's leave latium in the dust like cloakcoin Cheesy

It seems that HitBTC has rescheduled the cycle for picking the next winner to Aug 11th.
Let's keep up the good work and rock the vote!

y80
Catching up to latium keep voting!
let's leave latium in the dust like cloakcoin Cheesy
Activity: 2
Update on the HitBTC voting, Latium coin jumped (thousands of votes) from the 3rd place to the first ... we are now lagging behind it and they are pushing forward hard.  We need everyone to vote https://hitbtc.com/vote!
HitBTC voting rules are: You can vote every 24hrs based on your IP and once as a registered user which counts for 10 votes.

The decision about which coin is added is tomorrow. Vote!
I have the following issue with windows wallet 1.6.1: everytime it starts it needs to reindex all blocks on disk, this takes lot of time and makes me angry. Does anyone having the same issue? I am using the client on win xp 32 (virtualbox) with a separate data directory (-datadir=...).

This is actually a known issue on Windows XP, which is too old of an operating system and cannot be supported (even Microsoft no longer supports it).
If you install Win 7 for example, you will no longer have that issue.

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
I have the following issue with windows wallet 1.6.1: everytime it starts it needs to reindex all blocks on disk, this takes lot of time and makes me angry. Does anyone having the same issue? I am using the client on win xp 32 (virtualbox) with a separate data directory (-datadir=...).
Isracoin is now at 1st place in hitbtc voting - but the margin is very narrow, so please keep voting for us! Smiley

When does the actual voting end? Date and time?

No idea. they did not provide this information.

Just voted and tweeted. We are leading by 17 votes. Looks like they count them every two weeks so the next one will be Aug 1st.

If it's Aug 1st, then we need to push hard.
FYI - If you open an account, you can vote once and it counts as 10 votes. you can then logout and keep voting once per day.
If you vote from your computer and your phone, you most likely can vote twice a day.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Isracoin is now at 1st place in hitbtc voting - but the margin is very narrow, so please keep voting for us! Smiley

When does the actual voting end? Date and time?

No idea. they did not provide this information.

Just voted and tweeted. We are leading by 17 votes. Looks like they count them every two weeks so the next one will be Aug 1st.
Pages:
Jump to: