Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem - page 16. (Read 6775 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When you will launch the network to connect the peple from the science fields?

They have it already in beta version. It's in their MVP. I guess once they fund the project there's nothing to stop them.
Well said, and thanks for your support so far. I hope you signed up for our Airdrop program:)

Make sure to reach out for me on telegram if you're interested in working with us. We need enthusiasts as you helping us with the community Cool
Activity: 56

They have it already in beta version. It's in their MVP. I guess once they fund the project there's nothing to stop them.
I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response.
where? I don't see any message. pm one of the admins. however keep in mind we're based in europe and at this time people sleep
brand new
Activity: 0
That's right, and so far they did a great job with their prototype and the community they gathered around them

where can I see that proto?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Activity: 29
I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response.
Who are your target audience? Investors or scientists?

Both investors and scientists. Scientists can already use our App to browse over science articles and benefit of our scientific repositories

Can scientists upload articles directly to the repository? In this case, who will review it?

Repositories are used as an day to day electronic log-book for researchers. In case they have want to publish their results, they can add a link to the repository to show the whole progress up to the publication. Articles will still need to be revised by professionals from the same field
Activity: 56
Enjoyed looking through the articles from the app, reminds me of school years Wink These are articles from real scientific magazines?
Yes. You can browse over open-access publications from science magazines. Problem with the most magazines is that they paywall the access to normal citizens and researchers even though, science is done with taxpayer money;)
About the access to the articles, you mean only to those uploaded by the platform users?

We try to offer access to all Scientific articles out there, currently in our prototype we have over 18 million open access articles.
You can try it out under: https://app.scienceroot.com

Impressive! Usually, the Uni has to pay the fees to provide the access to the libraries. What will be the conditions here?
There will be no fees for accessing articles
Activity: 120
Who are your target audience? Investors or scientists?

Both investors and scientists. Scientists can already use our App to browse over science articles and benefit of our scientific repositories

Can scientists upload articles directly to the repository? In this case, who will review it?
Activity: 147
maximizing the researcher's impact is a very needed goal. Will benefit many industries in the long run.
Activity: 132
Does the science situation differ  much across the countires? And what countries you focus on?
Activity: 70
Enjoyed looking through the articles from the app, reminds me of school years Wink These are articles from real scientific magazines?
Activity: 119
About the access to the articles, you mean only to those uploaded by the platform users?

We try to offer access to all Scientific articles out there, currently in our prototype we have over 18 million open access articles.
You can try it out under: https://app.scienceroot.com

Impressive! Usually, the Uni has to pay the fees to provide the access to the libraries. What will be the conditions here?
NEWBIE ICO ===> WHAT COULD GO WRONG?  Kiss  LOL
Well they might be newbies on bitcointalk, but they sure been doing a great job so far Grin

Keep it up guys!

Waves tokens?... you must pray waves stays alive Wink weeee

For Science Proof of Stake is a requirement, we are not tied down with Waves if something did happen.

that's good. Want to be sure we will be able to use the platform in the long run.
Sure. That's why we took also the long run approach to the token sale;) we will steadily develop and create trust by doing so in both science and crypto community
Really appreciate that the Scienceroot project has it's userbase, at least a small one. And a working app ready to use!
Thanks! Happy to hear
How many science-related team members you have?
Me (co-founder) am a physicist working at the University of Vienna + two other team members and almost all our advisors.
Activity: 37
How many science-related team members you have?
Activity: 54
Really appreciate that the Scienceroot project has it's userbase, at least a small one. And a working app ready to use!
The bounty is live now?
Yes, here is the bounty thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4644860.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: