Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem - page 17. (Read 6775 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
The bounty is live now?
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
NEWBIE ICO ===> WHAT COULD GO WRONG?  Kiss  LOL
Well they might be newbies on bitcointalk, but they sure been doing a great job so far Grin

Keep it up guys!

Waves tokens?... you must pray waves stays alive Wink weeee

For Science Proof of Stake is a requirement, we are not tied down with Waves if something did happen.

that's good. Want to be sure we will be able to use the platform in the long run.
Activity: 42
Thanks for adding a one pager, helps a lot Wink
You're welcome. We try to keep it as simple as possible for the people who want to contribute.
Activity: 56
Fascinating! The scientific world was out of my sight until now. But seriously, it can be very promissing when combined with blockchain.
Yes, it tops so many ICO's in that sense. They really can use blockchain at its full potential
copper member
Activity: 28
Scienceroot.com
I'm very interested to learn more about the existing Scienceroot community, where can I find the details?

You can join our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/scienceroot
Activity: 132
Fascinating! The scientific world was out of my sight until now. But seriously, it can be very promissing when combined with blockchain.
Activity: 146
I'm very interested to learn more about the existing Scienceroot community, where can I find the details?
copper member
Scienceroot.com
The app now only has an articles library?

The search engine is available without an account.
If you also create an account you will have a possibility to create a profile, have an integrated cryptocurrency wallet, Newsfeed(Followers/Following) and Scientific Repositories(Workspace to document your scientific discovery process which is stored on the blockchain)
Activity: 43
The app now only has an articles library?
copper member
Scienceroot.com
Hi! The ST price will change during ICO?

The price will change during the 4 Rounds, our ITO is spread out over 2 years with 6 months in between the rounds.
So early contributors will be able to buy Science Tokens at a lower price.

For more details please check out our Token Details document: https://www.scienceroot.com/resources/science-token-model.pdf
copper member
Scienceroot.com
It will help to find the job/employ students as well? That's a big issue

Definitely, in our Funding Platform we will have a list of all international funding and job opportunities.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Hi! The ST price will change during ICO?
copper member
Scienceroot.com
Bt the way, where is the token sale progress?

We are not promoting hype, if you will not be able to join the tokensale at the moment there will be always an option to join in the 2nd,3rd or 4th Round but at a lower bonus reward.

Our tokensale is spread out over 2 years with 6 months in between them.
brand new
Activity: 0
What will be the currency purpose??
Services currently in planned which will require the currency, in the future we believe to add some more to the list

- Incetivized Q&A Forum - bounties on questions and tipping
- Scientific Marketplace - exchange of scientific services
- Scientific Repositories - storing scientific content on the blockchain
- Crowdfunding Research Ideas - contribute to research projects
- Rewarding Mechanism for Reviewers and Authors
- Decentralized Publishing framework - established publishing businesses can use
our blockchain to time-stamp manuscripts and articles
- Node Hosting - any company/institution who will integrate a 3rd party software
will be required to stake coins

That's a huge list  Wink
Great that here you have a serious purpose and none of it is speculation.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
The ITO goal (500 000 EURO) isn't very high. I'm sure you'll collect it and will be able to develop the ecosystem!

Thank you for your support
copper member
Scienceroot.com
Can you tell more about the rewards from your website?

To what rewards are you referring to?
copper member
Scienceroot.com
That's right, and so far they did a great job with their prototype and the community they gathered around them

where can I see that proto?

You can test it out under https://app.scienceroot.com, to access all functionalities you will need to create an account.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
Will you partenr with the existing scientific magazines?

Yes, we are already in discussion with some scientific journals to implement blockchain into their existing platforms.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
Actually, a very impressive idea. You're focusing mostly on EU Universities and scientists?
Currently we are starting with Europe but aim to target America and Asia in the future.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
What if you create a platform and it will only support the short term projects? It's always harder to find funding for fundamental research.

Our platform can support both short and long term projects, this is based on the application itself.
We will partner with existing funding agencies to assist with funding of long term projects in the beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: