Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem - page 19. (Read 6775 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Scienceroot.com
NEWBIE ICO ===> WHAT COULD GO WRONG?  Kiss  LOL
Well they might be newbies on bitcointalk, but they sure been doing a great job so far Grin

Keep it up guys!

Waves tokens?... you must pray waves stays alive Wink weeee

For Science Proof of Stake is a requirement, we are not tied down with Waves if something did happen.
Activity: 47
Many students would be happy to join this community!

We currently have an Airdrop ongoing targeted at Students, Scientists or just people interested in Science - https://bounty.scienceroot.com/airdrop/

Great choice!
copper member
Scienceroot.com
How do you see the scientific field change after the Scienceroot is fully launched?

Scientific Collaboration will become global, fear of intellectual property theft will dwindle.
Funding will be much more easier to come by and publishing will be more transparent and open. Also rewarding parties involved in the publishing process.
Activity: 42
About the access to the articles, you mean only to those uploaded by the platform users?
No, to all the open-access articles out there. You can already browsed through over 18 million articles on our app Smiley try it on our website https://scienceroot.com/
brand new
Activity: 0
Nice concept. It's good to promote science.You already have a good news coverage. I also see you are in lots of blockchain. Have your works already been started or are planned after the fund raising?
As far as i know, scienceroot already have a running platform + 500 users. With the founds raised they will improve the platform
How do you see the scientific field change after the Scienceroot is fully launched?

A huge amount of cash which is wasted or goes into the pockets of big publishers, will be reinvested towards creating more PhD positions, research grants and so on. It will definetely improve the quality and the quantity of research.
brand new
Nice concept. It's good to promote science.You already have a good news coverage. I also see you are in lots of blockchain. Have your works already been started or are planned after the fund raising?
I think work started in 2017 with the founding of science root. it is getting alot of attention these days. Hopefully more and more people will see the potential of this project!
Activity: 190
About the access to the articles, you mean only to those uploaded by the platform users?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
NEWBIE ICO ===> WHAT COULD GO WRONG?  Kiss  LOL
Well they might be newbies on bitcointalk, but they sure been doing a great job so far Grin

Keep it up guys!

Waves tokens?... you must pray waves stays alive Wink weeee
brand new
What will be the currency purpose??
Services currently in planned which will require the currency, in the future we believe to add some more to the list

- Incetivized Q&A Forum - bounties on questions and tipping
- Scientific Marketplace - exchange of scientific services
- Scientific Repositories - storing scientific content on the blockchain
- Crowdfunding Research Ideas - contribute to research projects
- Rewarding Mechanism for Reviewers and Authors
- Decentralized Publishing framework - established publishing businesses can use
our blockchain to time-stamp manuscripts and articles
- Node Hosting - any company/institution who will integrate a 3rd party software
will be required to stake coins
Really good plan and usage for the tokens! Looking forward to see how the project will grow, and what are the next features that you see possible for the token!
copper member
Scienceroot.com
For a long time the system was the way it is. It will take a while untill Scienceroot community will make a difference. But of course, better do smth than nothing.

Definitely, change is always hard. But we have received a lot of support from the scientific community to create such a product.
The demand is already there!
copper member
Scienceroot.com
Well, I'm not in science. I'm not a big investor. How this project may be inteesting for me?
Science benefits us all, if Science goes well also our daily lives will improve!
For our participants that want to help Science in the early stages we have a 60% Discount.

For more details visit our website: https://www.scienceroot.com/
Activity: 190
For a long time the system was the way it is. It will take a while untill Scienceroot community will make a difference. But of course, better do smth than nothing.
Activity: 164
Since 2014 there is already Einsteinium (EMC2) which is a coin designed to reward science and education. EMC2 is a PoW coin without any premine and already totally decentralized, with a good capitalization, good volumes and an excellent team with an exciting roadmap. So which is the need to create now something similar, and to sell it in an ICO? Just explain it to me Smiley

The ideas are totally different, Einsteinium is trying to help scientific funding with PoW. How many scientific projects have been funded since 2014 with the help of Einsteinium?

Scienceroot aims to revolutionize knowledge creation and the overall scientific community with the help of blockchain, the areas tackled are collaboration, funding and publishing.
So this is more than just the use of blockchain as a currency, but storing scientific content on blockchain to solve problems like intellectual property theft.

If you still have doubts please check out our Website: https://scienceroot.com or Telegram: https://t.me/scienceroot

The scientific community really needs this project, and to my surprise, this community is rather big.
Add to it the investors interested in cooperation with laboratories and universities - and the target audience is even bigger.
Activity: 46
Activity: 122
I'm sure there are many different systems to support the scientific researches. But it definitely needs some improvement. So I'm in Wink
It's so relateable! I have a friend who has a PhD in chemistry, and he spends most of his time and effort on negotiations, reports,  paper work and other stuff. When it comes to the science work itself (like experiments, articles..) he's exhausted and can't do his best. Maybe Scienceroot will improve the live AND career opportunities for many people in similar situations.
That's exactly what we are aiming for. No more spread-out platforms for different purposes. We will incorporate all the functionalities needed by a researcher withing Scienceroot
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Well, I'm not in science. I'm not a big investor. How this project may be inteesting for me?
Activity: 120
It's so relateable! I have a friend who has a PhD in chemistry, and he spends most of his time and effort on negotiations, reports,  paper work and other stuff. When it comes to the science work itself (like experiments, articles..) he's exhausted and can't do his best. Maybe Scienceroot will improve the live AND career opportunities for many people in similar situations.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
What will be the currency purpose??
Services currently in planned which will require the currency, in the future we believe to add some more to the list

- Incetivized Q&A Forum - bounties on questions and tipping
- Scientific Marketplace - exchange of scientific services
- Scientific Repositories - storing scientific content on the blockchain
- Crowdfunding Research Ideas - contribute to research projects
- Rewarding Mechanism for Reviewers and Authors
- Decentralized Publishing framework - established publishing businesses can use
our blockchain to time-stamp manuscripts and articles
- Node Hosting - any company/institution who will integrate a 3rd party software
will be required to stake coins

That's a huge list  Wink
Great that here you have a serious purpose and none of it is speculation.

Definitely not speculation, we just crossed the first item of our list Scientific Repositories.
You can check it out on our Prototype: https://app.scienceroot.com
Pages:
Jump to: