Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem - page 14. (Read 6775 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Scienceroot.com
I don't know if you have concidered another implementation like employment tool?

Yes, it is planned in our Funding Platform.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
what kind of science projects can be funded here?

Our aim is to provide a list of international funding opportunities for all scientific fields.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
I wonder if you can verify the users identity in the network?

We are planning to implement already existing scientific identity provider like orcID
copper member
Scienceroot.com
is there a limit for access the article repository?

No, the search engine it is totally free to use
copper member
Scienceroot.com
ScientificColaboration Network is working already?

Yes, it is live you can try it out under https://app.scienceroot.com
copper member
Scienceroot.com
Do you plan any other apps soon? And how about the mobile versions?

In the future we plan to release it also as a mobile version, currently we are focusing only on the Web Version
Activity: 164
The forum gets diverse projects lately, haven't seen a scientific network yet!
copper member
Scienceroot.com
When you will launch the network to connect the peple from the science fields?

They have it already in beta version. It's in their MVP. I guess once they fund the project there's nothing to stop them.
Well said, and thanks for your support so far. I hope you signed up for our Airdrop program:)

Make sure to reach out for me on telegram if you're interested in working with us. We need enthusiasts as you helping us with the community Cool

Where can I test the Beta version?

Yes, you can find it under https://app.scienceroot.com, in order to access all functionalities you will need to create an account.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
are you going to partner with other publishers?

Yes, we will start out with a blockchain powered publishing framework that guarantees the author a proof of existence and exact timestamp of his work.
Activity: 146
When you will launch the network to connect the peple from the science fields?

They have it already in beta version. It's in their MVP. I guess once they fund the project there's nothing to stop them.
Well said, and thanks for your support so far. I hope you signed up for our Airdrop program:)

Make sure to reach out for me on telegram if you're interested in working with us. We need enthusiasts as you helping us with the community Cool

Where can I test the Beta version?
copper member
Scienceroot.com
The app is good n terms of the number on articles available. However, it definitely needs at least a better search filter.
Definitely, we are still in our development phase that is why we can the tokensale at the moment to raise the necessary funds to improve our platform.
Activity: 56
Blockchain-based grants are so appealing! As a PhD I was concidering starting my own ICO, but was too overwhelmed to actually do that. Having a grant via a blockchain is a great alternative! When it's all gonna start? In 2019?
I think it's their next milestone. However, better check their website, I might be mistaken:)
Activity: 190
Blockchain-based grants are so appealing! As a PhD I was concidering starting my own ICO, but was too overwhelmed to actually do that. Having a grant via a blockchain is a great alternative! When it's all gonna start? In 2019?
Activity: 112
What's my fav part - it's the publishing platform. It's one ting that distinguishes the platform from LinkedIn Wink
is there a limit for access the article repository?
There will be no limit. You can use it as long as you pay a fee for each contribution to it.
ScientificColaboration Network is working already?
Yea it's in the MVP. Try it on their website!
in the network, who will be able to reach out with an offer, the scientists or the investors?
Both. Scientists can post a research proposal, and both scientists and investors will be able to support their idea
Do you plan any other apps soon? And how about the mobile versions?
First desktop version is priority. They will provide also a mobile app soon.
The app is good n terms of the number on articles available. However, it definitely needs at least a better search filter.
Well, you have to take into consideration that it is still an MVP. Nothing officially launched yet. They did all this without having prior funding Cool
Greetings.
You require to append token details to let participants to join the plan.
You will find the token details document as soon as you enter the website:)
Pages:
Jump to: