Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem - page 21. (Read 6775 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
the project wants to create an ecosystem in which any scientist around the world will have the opportunity to collect funding, interact, discuss research ideas.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Nice concept. It's good to promote science.You already have a good news coverage. I also see you are in lots of blockchain. Have your works already been started or are planned after the fund raising?
As far as i know, scienceroot already have a running platform + 500 users. With the founds raised they will improve the platform
That's right we're growing numbers everyday. Once, we polish everything and set it up, we`ll start marketing towards students. researchers and academicians
Activity: 56
This is a great project! When do you think your next update will come?
The one in August with the Scientific Repositories is already here:) We are working now on the Scientific Crowdfunding part

That is just awesome news! Keep up the great work guys.
The one in August with the Scientific Repositories is already here:) We are working now on the Scientific Crowdfunding part
Activity: 41
Since 2014 there is already Einsteinium (EMC2) which is a coin designed to reward science and education. EMC2 is a PoW coin without any premine and already totally decentralized, with a good capitalization, good volumes and an excellent team with an exciting roadmap. So which is the need to create now something similar, and to sell it in an ICO? Just explain it to me Smiley

The ideas are totally different, Einsteinium is trying to help scientific funding with PoW. How many scientific projects have been funded since 2014 with the help of Einsteinium?

Scienceroot aims to revolutionize knowledge creation and the overall scientific community with the help of blockchain, the areas tackled are collaboration, funding and publishing.
So this is more than just the use of blockchain as a currency, but storing scientific content on blockchain to solve problems like intellectual property theft.

If you still have doubts please check out our Website: https://scienceroot.com or Telegram: https://t.me/scienceroot

These ideas where the network's coin should only serve as a currency to fund certain things don't work. You have to tie the currency into an ecosystem that represents a compelling use case. That way the coin has a tangible reason to exist.

Correct! That's actually the main difference between emc2 and scienceroot
Since 2014 there is already Einsteinium (EMC2) which is a coin designed to reward science and education. EMC2 is a PoW coin without any premine and already totally decentralized, with a good capitalization, good volumes and an excellent team with an exciting roadmap. So which is the need to create now something similar, and to sell it in an ICO? Just explain it to me Smiley

The ideas are totally different, Einsteinium is trying to help scientific funding with PoW. How many scientific projects have been funded since 2014 with the help of Einsteinium?

Scienceroot aims to revolutionize knowledge creation and the overall scientific community with the help of blockchain, the areas tackled are collaboration, funding and publishing.
So this is more than just the use of blockchain as a currency, but storing scientific content on blockchain to solve problems like intellectual property theft.

If you still have doubts please check out our Website: https://scienceroot.com or Telegram: https://t.me/scienceroot

These ideas where the network's coin should only serve as a currency to fund certain things don't work. You have to tie the currency into an ecosystem that represents a compelling use case. That way the coin has a tangible reason to exist.

exactly, you pointed that out perfectly
Nice concept. It's good to promote science.You already have a good news coverage. I also see you are in lots of blockchain. Have your works already been started or are planned after the fund raising?
I think work started in 2017 with the founding of science root. it is getting alot of attention these days. Hopefully more and more people will see the potential of this project!

Yes, we started in April 2017. We already established ourselves in the world of scientific publishing on the blockchain and have numerous press releases. Thanks for the nice thoughts
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Activity: 24
I think it will go well once, live how the project could be more convincing people so want to investors here and I think it will be an awful lot of interested, because this is a project that is very beautiful.
copper member
Activity: 28
Scienceroot.com
Who will decide whether to sponsor the laboratories?

First we will have the power of the crowd to help fund research, the ideas will go through an internal review process to ensure that they are not scamming their contributors.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
Many students would be happy to join this community!

We currently have an Airdrop ongoing targeted at Students, Scientists or just people interested in Science - https://bounty.scienceroot.com/airdrop/
copper member
Scienceroot.com
There already exist magazines who publish negative results, like "Results in Physics", but publishing there cost about $500 Sad(

Definitely there are some of them but unfortunately still very few, for existing publishers we offer for them Blockchain as a Service to create a Proof of Existence. So we are not really competing against them but trying to improve how Science is done today.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
How is it different from research gate?

To begin with it is sustainable, in order for ResearchGate to make money they will need to sell Advertising which will kill it`s user base.(Best example is Facebook)
They are currently running on borrowed time and burning money.

Other different aspects are Blockchain-backed Workspaces which allow you to timestamp your scientific discovery process, Scientific Marketplace(Exchange Services ex. Equipment), Q&A Forum with Bounties on Questions.
Are just some of the added functionalities in the Collaboration Part of our Ecosystem, but we will also integrate Funding and Publishing.

Check out our Whitepaper: https://www.scienceroot.com/resources/whitepaper.pdf
copper member
Scienceroot.com
What will be the currency purpose??
Services currently in planned which will require the currency, in the future we believe to add some more to the list

- Incetivized Q&A Forum - bounties on questions and tipping
- Scientific Marketplace - exchange of scientific services
- Scientific Repositories - storing scientific content on the blockchain
- Crowdfunding Research Ideas - contribute to research projects
- Rewarding Mechanism for Reviewers and Authors
- Decentralized Publishing framework - established publishing businesses can use
our blockchain to time-stamp manuscripts and articles
- Node Hosting - any company/institution who will integrate a 3rd party software
will be required to stake coins
copper member
Scienceroot.com
where are you based, Vienna?
The company is based in Romania, some of the team members live in Vienna.
copper member
Scienceroot.com

Activity: 35
I have reviewed all the details of your plan and all is really very useful.
 Good luck all.
Pages:
Jump to: