Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem - page 25. (Read 6775 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I like their long term approach. I can tell that they are not going for the early hype and then get rekt as many other projects did. It feels like a good opportunity to invest in this first round.

How about the possibility of selling all the tokens in the next round? As far as I understood, the amount raised in each round could vary, depending on the needs of the project. So would it be possible to sell the rest of your tokens in the second round at another price? Say straight 0.1 cents? Can one admin please clarify this for me?

It depends on how well they do during the 1st round, like if there are alot of holders and no1 dumps the tokens the price will rise, it`s easy as that Cheesy

Thank you! Happy to have your support!
Activity: 56
I think that the idea of scientific collaboration , of course, very humanistic, but rather utopian and I can't understand why it's necessary to use blockchain technology in this project.
Because of all the advantages like transparency, security, smart contracts, P2P trading possibilities ...
We all love Blockchain technology right?! chill boys!
In 10 years when everything is on blockchain, you will see how silly your question is, it's like saying why make a webpage on the internet when it was first starting.
Couldn't agree more. Blockchain will be running in the background of everything as is internet nowadays
Activity: 28
I like their long term approach. I can tell that they are not going for the early hype and then get rekt as many other projects did. It feels like a good opportunity to invest in this first round.

How about the possibility of selling all the tokens in the next round? As far as I understood, the amount raised in each round could vary, depending on the needs of the project. So would it be possible to sell the rest of your tokens in the second round at another price? Say straight 0.1 cents? Can one admin please clarify this for me?

It depends on how well they do during the 1st round, like if there are alot of holders and no1 dumps the tokens the price will rise, it`s easy as that Cheesy
Activity: 32
token sales duration is very long. I see this project has a good prospect. they also have a great team and experienced. I hope this project goes according to plan

The token sale is set out in a progressive way to allow us to continue improving the product and offer results to our token sale participants.

Thats a really great feature, i`m glad you boys have thought of this, big ups
Activity: 24
I think that the idea of scientific collaboration , of course, very humanistic, but rather utopian and I can't understand why it's necessary to use blockchain technology in this project.
Because of all the advantages like transparency, security, smart contracts, P2P trading possibilities ...
We all love Blockchain technology right?! chill boys!
In 10 years when everything is on blockchain, you will see how silly your question is, it's like saying why make a webpage on the internet when it was first starting.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
token sales duration is very long. I see this project has a good prospect. they also have a great team and experienced. I hope this project goes according to plan

The token sale is set out in a progressive way to allow us to continue improving the product and offer results to our token sale participants.
brand new
Activity: 0
Guys, if i try the bounty, can i sell the coin fast? some projects are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
looks like it is tradeable instantly on waves + dex so if people want to buy it, they will there then not sure because exchanges are killer expensive
no one buys icos just to sell them for quick profits, you hodl then get wolf of wallstreet like 3 years later. It's 0.04 cents, just buy like $200 then levae it, so simple Smiley
brand new
I will invest because imagine all the einsteins that are hidden because of beucracy
it's like imagine nikola tesla can get funding for his crazy projects lol
everyone knows a genius dr or scientist now they have a platform where they get money or they get jobs I like this very much, hope it is a big success not just for the money but for the planet
As far as I understood, they will use blockchain to timestamp the research progress, which makes it necessary if you think about it.
I like the professional approach of the team, it's easy to predict the future of this project which is looking really bright. I will be follow ingthis project for further news good luck, fellas.
I see there is alot of hype around the project from what i`ve read here but what separates them from all the other science tokens?

Have you read the whitepaper? Some of their press release maybe? I mean, if you`re interested in the project itself you should do some reaserch before that and you can find all the reasons to why its different by yourself . i know i did  Grin

Regarding the yesterday thing, i have done my research and i`m proud to say i`m on board with this project alongside some friends. Good luck guys!
brand new
Guys, if i try the bounty, can i sell the coin fast? some projects are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
looks like it is tradeable instantly on waves + dex so if people want to buy it, they will there then not sure because exchanges are killer expensive
Activity: 136
brand new
I will invest because imagine all the einsteins that are hidden because of beucracy
it's like imagine nikola tesla can get funding for his crazy projects lol
@everyone We want to introduce to your community a blockchain platform that will be launched in late September. The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. https://aiodex.com
brand new
It''s a well written white paper, for example the fact that single individual or group will have control over the system, and all information will be clearly accessible to everyone, this is important, alot of icos are just lets have all the coins then see how it goes Sad
Activity: 42
Just found this nice press release about your project on the business-review website.
 http://business-review.eu/makeithappen/makeithappen-meet-the-young-romanians-using-blockchain-to-disrupt-the-usd-25-bln-global-scientific-market-176803
Hope to see more of this coming your way:) Congrats!

Thanks! We are glad to have you aboard
copper member
Scienceroot.com
a very remarkable project, especially in the scientific field. very rarely projects in such a field, hopefully this project can be successful and achieve its goals. spirit sir Grin

Thank you for your support
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: