Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem - page 24. (Read 6775 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
What will be the currency purpose??
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
It''s a well written white paper, for example the fact that single individual or group will have control over the system, and all information will be clearly accessible to everyone, this is important, alot of icos are just lets have all the coins then see how it goes Sad
well there is no pre mine or mining, everything is ready, they can't make more, they are saying where the money is going in a clear manner, so i'll throw in a few euros to see how it goes

I like the ideas so far! Still reading the wp
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
where are you based, Vienna?
Activity: 43
I am from Russia, here we need new sources for scientific research asap. There was a reform a couple of years ago, and the fundamental scientists are struggling to get any funding Sad
Activity: 27
I expect your idea runs happily!
Wondrous idea, very nice website!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Since 2014 there is already Einsteinium (EMC2) which is a coin designed to reward science and education. EMC2 is a PoW coin without any premine and already totally decentralized, with a good capitalization, good volumes and an excellent team with an exciting roadmap. So which is the need to create now something similar, and to sell it in an ICO? Just explain it to me Smiley
Activity: 146
hi! Is it an international scientific community?
Activity: 56
Noticed that you lowered the entry level to your first round. I think it is a great idea to do that. You just broadened your potential to every pocket range. Well done! Tongue
Activity: 42
Greetings all!
I wish your idea runs happily!
Mindful website, spotless activity.
Thank you ! We appreciate it:)
Hello everyone! I would like to know where is the main HQ of the project.
If by HQ you mean, headquarters, it's in Timisoara, Romania Smiley
No way! I have a close friend in Timisoara! Will someone from the team meet him for a bear/coffee? He's also a crypto enthusiast, and I'm sure you'll have lots to talk about!

Sure thing. Tell him to join our Telegram group and make contact with one of the admins:) https://t.me/scienceroot
Activity: 24
Hello everyone! I would like to know where is the main HQ of the project.
If by HQ you mean, headquarters, it's in Timisoara, Romania Smiley
Activity: 14
i am new to crypto but want to join the bounty I am not a marketer but i want the coins Tongue can someone tell me how ?

Start with social media bounties, telegram and if you can speak lots of languages you can get lots of coins Smiley

I will start with that, thanks for the info
Activity: 32
i am new to crypto but want to join the bounty I am not a marketer but i want the coins Tongue can someone tell me how ?

Start with social media bounties, telegram and if you can speak lots of languages you can get lots of coins Smiley
Activity: 14
Activity: 32
Scienceroot will integrate all the critical functions required by researchers, scientists !!! Wink

So far so good man, lets just give it time Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Scienceroot will integrate all the critical functions required by researchers, scientists !!! Wink
I joined this plan. I am interested to see how the founders implement the idea.  Good luck.
Join our telegram channel to keep up to date with everything https://t.me/scienceroot
brand new
Activity: 0
It''s a well written white paper, for example the fact that single individual or group will have control over the system, and all information will be clearly accessible to everyone, this is important, alot of icos are just lets have all the coins then see how it goes Sad
well there is no pre mine or mining, everything is ready, they can't make more, they are saying where the money is going in a clear manner, so i'll throw in a few euros to see how it goes
transparency is the way to go, sick of all these wishy washy crooks
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
a community that is useful to a study because they are open and transparent over the results of the research they do
brand new
Activity: 0
Guys, if i try the bounty, can i sell the coin fast? some projects are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
looks like it is tradeable instantly on waves + dex so if people want to buy it, they will there then not sure because exchanges are killer expensive
no one buys icos just to sell them for quick profits, you hodl then get wolf of wallstreet like 3 years later. It's 0.04 cents, just buy like $200 then levae it, so simple Smiley
i buy 1 ico a month from savings if one works then i never have to worry about money again
very braveheart mate lol
Pages:
Jump to: