Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem - page 26. (Read 6775 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Scienceroot - Revolutionizing the scientific community with blockchain

Scienceroot aims to improve the scientific and research community using blockchain technology. The goal is to create an ecosystem where anyone in the scientific community around the globe will have the ability to gather funding, interact, discuss research ideas, collaborate and in the end, publish their work through a more efficient, open and transparent platform. Our scientific ecosystem will be powered by its own unique currency called Science Token (ST), which will be used to exchange funds, store articles on the blockchain, crowdfund scientific ideas, exchange services through our scientific marketplace and reward parties involved. Scienceroot will integrate all the critical functionalities needed by researchers, scientists and academics, making their day to day lives easier and allowing them to focus on maximizing their impact in the scientific world.

Our Sites and Social Groups:

Hello all - this is not an advertisement admin but an answer to the airdrop question on here so please don't remove it.

I have just signed up to the airdrop 100 tokens will be distributed to my waves wallet as shown below and also the address for the airdrop

Hi there!
Thanks for signing up with our Airdrop program.

We surely are mighty excited about Scienceroot's inception and want nothing less than to share that excitement with you...

Hence you are not only receiving a nice email, but also 100 Science Token to your wallet!

The deposit will be made to 3PPpFUKvT8mD7e5mNn2pZ5qcgs1QK3qqvqQ.

- The Scienceroot Team

https://bounty.scienceroot.com/airdrop/

The above is the web address for the airdrop

Admin please do not remove I am not spamming

Thanks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I see there is alot of hype around the project from what i`ve read here but what separates them from all the other science tokens?

Have you read the whitepaper? Some of their press release maybe? I mean, if you`re interested in the project itself you should do some reaserch before that and you can find all the reasons to why its different by yourself . i know i did  Grin

I haven`t, planing on doing so but i wanted to find out from you guys initially. @leamabad thanks for the explanation tho it wasnt a very accurate one  Smiley))

Hahah, i tried my best dude from what i understood so far, if you want a proper one you should ask one of the devs here or on their channel. Cheers mate Wink
Activity: 32
a very remarkable project, especially in the scientific field. very rarely projects in such a field, hopefully this project can be successful and achieve its goals. spirit sir Grin

i really waited for a project like this for some time now, the main ideea of it is golden. it kinda just started a few days now (at least the sale lol). We will probably see more in the near future, we just need to be patient
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
a very remarkable project, especially in the scientific field. very rarely projects in such a field, hopefully this project can be successful and achieve its goals. spirit sir Grin
Hello everyone, is there a bounty up and running? Where can i participate?

The bounty is curently live, here`s the link to it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-scienceroot-the-first-blockchain-based-scientific-ecosystem-4644860 . you can also join telegram and ask for directions if you don`t understand something
I see there is alot of hype around the project from what i`ve read here but what separates them from all the other science tokens?

Have you read the whitepaper? Some of their press release maybe? I mean, if you`re interested in the project itself you should do some reaserch before that and you can find all the reasons to why its different by yourself . i know i did  Grin

I haven`t, planing on doing so but i wanted to find out from you guys initially. @leamabad thanks for the explanation tho it wasnt a very accurate one  Smiley))

Have you read the whitepaper? Some of their press release maybe? I mean, if you`re interested in the project itself you should do some reaserch before that and you can find all the reasons to why its different by yourself . i know i did  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
Science root is  future tech it will get more demand and value as time goes on. I'm investing into this kind of project so t I have bookmarked this thread.
science needs to be stimulated more and more. Like at elon musk, space rockets to mars. Why can't this go to moon?

The current science ecosystem is broken but you`re still using it, knowledge is being controlled by centralized companies and the scientific descoveries are kept behind paywalls slowing the overall progress. Scienceroot is the place where researchers can join the collaboration network, create a unique profile and connect with fellow peers to showcase their research.
brand new
I heard that Facebook & Instagram was banning any cryptocurrency advertisement but it looks nonsense. I bet they are banning cryptocurrencies ads because some of them turned to be a scam.
Yeah and I heard also that news but I think it is not yet final. This platform will now have a chance to show their capability as this rumors about social media is a banning crypto.
Activity: 7
Hello everyone, is there a bounty up and running? Where can i participate?
Activity: 56
Just found this nice press release about your project on the business-review website.
 http://business-review.eu/makeithappen/makeithappen-meet-the-young-romanians-using-blockchain-to-disrupt-the-usd-25-bln-global-scientific-market-176803
Hope to see more of this coming your way:) Congrats!
This project has alot of potential, like that they are keeping it smooth on the down low. What a gem.
I just noticed how many meetups and conferences those guys attended. Reading through their press releases they are certainly one of the leaders in scientific publishing on the blockchain. This project is about quality, not quantity and I'm happy to support them.
brand new
i tried to read and understand, but is there any logic in another blockchain and token for science? is there any logic for any blockchain and token in this domain?
Yes it is a good logic because what Bitcoin is doing with financial transactions, Ethereum with data transactions, ST is doing with scientific transactions but using waves.
Merit: 1
This project has alot of potential, like that they are keeping it smooth on the down low. What a gem.
Activity: 42
I like their long term approach. I can tell that they are not going for the early hype and then get rekt as many other projects did. It feels like a good opportunity to invest in this first round.

How about the possibility of selling all the tokens in the next round? As far as I understood, the amount raised in each round could vary, depending on the needs of the project. So would it be possible to sell the rest of your tokens in the second round at another price? Say straight 0.1 cents? Can one admin please clarify this for me?

You are right. In the event of things working really well, in terms of development and marketing, we could straight sell all the tokens in the 2nd Round at the price of 0.1 EUR.
copper member
Scienceroot.com
If you guys managed to pull through with the project, it`s gonna make a change. I`m looking forward to see what happens for the couple of months, hopefully people will understand the importance

Thank you for your support !
brand new
I heard that Facebook & Instagram was banning any cryptocurrency advertisement but it looks nonsense. I bet they are banning cryptocurrencies ads because some of them turned to be a scam.
Activity: 24
It''s a well written white paper, for example the fact that single individual or group will have control over the system, and all information will be clearly accessible to everyone, this is important, alot of icos are just lets have all the coins then see how it goes Sad
well there is no pre mine or mining, everything is ready, they can't make more, they are saying where the money is going in a clear manner, so i'll throw in a few euros to see how it goes
transparency is the way to go, sick of all these wishy washy crooks
yeah their telegram has a nice community as well by the llooks of it
Pages:
Jump to: