Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] Scienceroot - The first Blockchain-based Scientific Ecosystem - page 22. (Read 6775 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very interesting. But real researches require lots of money. Who would fund it?
They said something in their whitepaper about the Scienceroot fund. A percentage of all their profits will be redirected to it. If this thing gets big, they could sponsor science+ they are PoS on Waves, so they could get some $$ by staking tokens
Activity: 56
It's very common (for example in China) to publish fake articles either with wrong data or wrong conclusions. Can you cope with that?
They cope with the reproducibility crysis implementing the scientific repositories.
Activity: 42
There will be access only to the articles from the platform users?

No, we will give access to all open access articles. If you try our application you can already browse through over 17 million open access articles:) + everyone is able to access them

Cheers!
Your team has only 1 woman, why? No girls in science?
So far we have one girl, however I recently been talking to two other girls scientists who might join our team:)
Since there will be no reward for reviewers and authors, how will they be rewarded? Will there be a flat rate, or will it be free work?

We will set aside 40% of the article submission fee for the purpose of rewarding authors and reviewers. The cost of publishing open-access nowadays ranges between 300 to 5000$ and maybe even more.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello everyone! I would like to know where is the main HQ of the project.
If by HQ you mean, headquarters, it's in Timisoara, Romania Smiley
No way! I have a close friend in Timisoara! Will someone from the team meet him for a bear/coffee? He's also a crypto enthusiast, and I'm sure you'll have lots to talk about!
Another big challenge is how to evaluate the scientist worth? Number of publications, citation rate can be misleading.

While this was not our domain of expertise, we have partnered up with another leader in the scientific publishing on the blockchain called ARTiFACTS: http://artifacts.ai/. It is a company founded by people who have beeen working for Thomson Reuters, who have the Web of Science, which is a citation indexing service. They came up with better ways attribution to the researchers.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Your team has only 1 woman, why? No girls in science?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello everyone! I would like to know where is the main HQ of the project.
Activity: 31
The key object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the business!
 Good luck fellows.
Activity: 115
There will be access only to the articles from the platform users?
Activity: 122
Your article submission idea is great!
Activity: 142
Very interesting. But real researches require lots of money. Who would fund it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Since there will be no reward for reviewers and authors, how will they be rewarded? Will there be a flat rate, or will it be free work?
Activity: 36
Who will decide whether to sponsor the laboratories?
Activity: 114
Blockchain grants are very appealing!
Activity: 46
I see there is alot of hype around the project from what i`ve read here but what separates them from all the other science tokens?

Have you read the whitepaper? Some of their press release maybe? I mean, if you`re interested in the project itself you should do some reaserch before that and you can find all the reasons to why its different by yourself . i know i did  Grin

Regarding the yesterday thing, i have done my research and i`m proud to say i`m on board with this project alongside some friends. Good luck guys!

This one totally stands out! The scientific community needs the project with all the benefits.
Activity: 53
Many students would be happy to join this community!
Activity: 119
Hello everyone, is there a bounty up and running? Where can i participate?

The bounty is curently live, here`s the link to it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-scienceroot-the-first-blockchain-based-scientific-ecosystem-4644860 . you can also join telegram and ask for directions if you don`t understand something

Great! I really want to support you, I have a youtube channel
Activity: 135
It's very common (for example in China) to publish fake articles either with wrong data or wrong conclusions. Can you cope with that?
Pages:
Jump to: