Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 89. (Read 43920 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Once watching the video the take away is that WPP’s focus is to leverage its 9 hear history and reputation that generated a $50B pipeline of government contracts in waste to energy, into exciting huge new markets for us, namely the deployment of 3 important new highly efficient, green HHO Technologies (HHO Power Plant Conversion, HHO Mobile Power Station and HHO for Home Owners) and the establishment a Global Green Energy Platform to change how Green Electricity is bought and sold worldwide. WPP’s initiatives (both physical and digital) are on the largest scale possible, worldwide.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hey guys!

We made a review on WPP Energy ICO.

Here is the brief summary:

WPP Energy wants to disrupt the green and renewable energy industry by creating an ecosystem. Also, they are developing HHO power solutions – Mobile Power Station, Home Energy Supplies and Converting Polluting Power Plants to HHO. Moreover, they will be launching a cryptocurrency exchange for green energy/power based tokens. The team consists of a large number of experts in their field led by Rafael Ben – a successful businessman with over 30 years of experience in the field. In addition to this, they have partnered up with some by corporations like Siemens and General Electric making WPP a rather attractive investment based on green energy. Their roadmap is not blown out of proportion and should be easy to follow. The whitepaper is rather good, but the team introduction took 29 pages which made almost half of the whitepaper. Moreover, they claim to reduce the cost of green energy but there were no clear actions stated on how they are going to achieve this. WPP Energy is growing in popularity, though not rapidly, it’s better than blowing up overnight.

You can find the full review here:
WPP Energy Review
Activity: 95
WPP ENERGY is an Innovative Decentralized Energy Investment platform. The platform is supported by a WPP token that allows users to enter into a green energy product sweep with ten main prizes from the WPP HHO Home Owner Unit.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck!
Am also surprised to see the progress on the crowdfund. It is still healthy and positive. There is possibility to fulfill the hardcap for the presale before the deadline though it looks high in my own view.
Activity: 156
green energy is a hot topic these days, i think this idea might work properly in near future
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
This is great news that the WPP is going to start deploying the technology in Greece. I like the fact that developers are actively improving and developing their project. This is an excellent sign, I believe that this will be a strong project.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
Is there any bounty program ongoing for this project?
Activity: 418
I have succesfull join in your campaign
I hope your project is success
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hi i bought wpp today and i didn't add these token to myetherwallet because token contract adress is no correct.

visit the telegram channel for update on the contract address
Activity: 104
Hi i bought wpp today and i didn't add these token to myetherwallet because token contract adress is no correct.
Activity: 47
GLOBAL GREEN ENERGY PLATFORM will be deployed in late Q4 2018 to capture
power production data from Green Energy producers around the world. The Green Energy
Producers participating in the platform are ready to provide power at wholesale prices
to those institutions and private consumers seeking clean power production around the
world at reduced prices from traditional prices. WPP’s own global power production data
will also be streamed into the platform.
This platform will change the power generation industry for the benefit of consumers and
suppliers both, as the WPP Platform will capture this supply via data transmission to the
platform. Data transmitted to the platform will include the type of energy produced, the
amount of energy available, the price of the energy and its location.
The deployment of the new Global Green Energy Platform will enable our ability to
reduce the cost of green power production for the User.
WPP EXCHANGE PLATFORM will be deployed in Q4 2018 and will aggregate the
various Energy and Crypto Mining Cryptocurrencies in the marketplace into a new
exchange platform. This will increase liquidity for all participants in the platform by
allowing the various currencies to trade against one another as well as energy
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Presale is running for the next 52 days but I don't see how many tokens have been sold until now. Anyone can explain to me?
Activity: 91
An innovative project with good vision and better future.
The project to me seems to be one of the best over all the world because it has solve some human problems, and will also advance in solving complex problem in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This company is gaining momentum! You still have time to join it, don't miss your chance! I belive in the future of this project.
Activity: 91
WPP
This project has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea!
Activity: 322
the platform is created to reduce the cost of "green" energy in most countries of the world by transferring data on electricity generation from wholesale renewable energy producers around the world to the platform.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
you plan to expand the project to another countries?
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
I read about all this goverment contracts, where can I verify them since this is the only thing that differentiate this project among others

Since its a very sensitive material to expose to the public, currently we are showing it to large cap investors, and that is also after signing an NDA.
Pages:
Jump to: