Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 90. (Read 43920 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I read about all this goverment contracts, where can I verify them since this is the only thing that differentiate this project among others
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Big congratulations to WPP team for this great partnership, it is a positive news that will attract more investors, and more exposure, i hope to see more partnership of this kind that will boost the existence of this project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Glad to see that you fired your advisor after doing some background check on him. We need ICO teams to be like this, Responsive and responsible. More companies should go public like WPP.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
I saw so many projects like this : power ledger, we power , red mwat and etc. What advantages you have from these project? Why I should invest to you?

The only similarity between WEPOWER Power Ledger and WPP Energy is that they are in the Energy sector, the business models are massively different. Please watch the video on our homepage https://wppenergy.io/

Once watching the video the take away is that WPP’s focus is to leverage its 9 hear history and reputation that generated a $50B pipeline of government Projects in waste to energy, into exciting huge new markets for us, namely the deployment of 3 important new highly efficient, green HHO Technologies (HHO Power Plant Conversion, HHO Mobile Power Station and HHO for Home Owners) and the establishment a Global Green Energy Platform to change how Green Electricity is bought and sold worldwide. WPP’s initiatives (both physical and digital) are on the largest scale possible, worldwide.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I saw so many projects like this : power ledger, we power , red mwat and etc. What advantages you have from these project? Why I should invest to you?
Naviin Kapoor Has Joined The Impressive 10 Member WPP TOKEN Advisory Team
https://medium.com/@wppcoin/naviin-kapoor-has-joined-the-impressive-10-member-wpp-token-advisory-team-9686a073e1f
By Troy MacDonald, Chief Operating Officer of WPP Energy GmbH

Headquartered in Geneva Switzerland, WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ENERGY GmbH (WPP ENERGY GmbH) are leaders in the 750 Billion Dollar global renewable energy industry since 2009, led by President Mr. Rafael Ben with over 30 years’ experience in the sector and guest speaker and lecturer at international Green Energy Summits. WPP ENERGY GmbH’s mission has remained consistent throughout the years and that mission is to use highly Innovative and Disruptive Technologies to Produce and Provide the World’s Most Affordable and Efficient 100% Clean Energy.

OK.. now let me know what kind of value does this guy add to project? i have seen many "professionals" ICO advisers everywhere...but i think this is just a moneygrab! how the hell will someone act as advisor from 37 ICO's at a time ..yes.. i am NOT exagerating.. 37 ICOS!!!! https://icobench.com/u/naviinkapoor  <-----you can verify it there
he "advises" also an ICO GrabAmeal that seems did n exit scam.. 1month no answer from admins.. no activity in channel.. web disappear..
sumarizing: use your mind! hire GOOD advisors that really add value!

FYI, Naviin is no longer with WPP, After finding some bad reputation for this guy, WPP Had to show him the door Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hello everyone, is the address of the company exactly listed on the official website? Can't find it
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This is a very cool project - "Leveraging our pre-existing relationships with Governments, WPP ENERGY is in discussions with federal governments to have the WPP TOKEN adopted by major utility companies in their respective countries to accept the WPP TOKEN as a payment method from their customers".
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It has a whitepaper , strong team behind and good roadmap ? Team has real linkedin accounts ? And when mainnet ? Project has real use cases ?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
Presale has started for WPP token. I hope it will be great and enjoyful. I like and follow WPP Energy closely.
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK
Good team up, Developers, staffs, bounty campaign manager,  whitepaper, all are trusted. A big deal project.

Dear manager, I apologize, but when I registered in the campaign, the statte pointed out a wrong link, can I change it?

Directly contact the manager for your inquiry.  This is announcement thread.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
PRE SALE IS LIVE NOW !

This is very good, I hope you quickly collect the hardcap
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
PRE SALE IS LIVE NOW !

how about with hardcap ? is you dont have hardcap right ?
sorry i cant found any info about this
Activity: 42
This platform will aggregate the various Cryptocurrencies in the marketplace that are related to Energy and Cryptocurrency Mining into a new exchange platform.  Increased liquidity for all participants in the platform by allowing the various energy cryptocurrencies to trade against one another in a fast, secure and very inexpensive way.
PRE SALE IS LIVE NOW !

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
FIRST HHO POWER PLANT CONVERSION TEST DEPLOYMENT IN ATHENS, GREECE!
WPP Energy would like to formally announce that after establishing a partnership in Berlin in January 2018 with Industrial Engineering Giant AEG for the manufacturing of WPP’s hugely innovative green energy HHO product line up and also for the establishment of a $1B hydro electric project in Russia. https://medium.com/@wppcoin/first-hho-power-plant-conversion-test-deployment-in-athens-greece-2abf181e4a84

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Only a few hours will the project officially begin. I am looking forward to this start to be able to participate in this investment because I highly appreciate this project and their development team are very good and can make the project a great success. I personally hope it can soon reach the Hard Cap and I will be waiting for the good news from the project

Yeah, only few hours from now before the sale is officially kick off, there is a great community behind WPP and this will hopefully influence sale positively plus the dev team are such impeccable team with great experience in this field, so i only expect success during the sale period as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Only a few hours will the project officially begin. I am looking forward to this start to be able to participate in this investment because I highly appreciate this project and their development team are very good and can make the project a great success. I personally hope it can soon reach the Hard Cap and I will be waiting for the good news from the project
Activity: 140
Dear manager, I apologize, but when I registered in the campaign, the statte pointed out a wrong link, can I change it?
Pages:
Jump to: