Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 92. (Read 43913 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
How To Create An Ether wallet And Participate In The WPP Token Sale Event! https://medium.com/@wppcoin/how-to-create-an-ether-wallet-and-participate-in-the-wpp-token-sale-event-5d28bb35456
As WPP Energy Token Sale Events approaches, we created this tutorial to make sure that all our contributors could successfully and securely participate in the ITO.

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
 If this project is implemented properly, it can bring a lot of benefits for these countries and investors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
One good thing I like about this ITO is the fact that none of the bumping accounts are active here, This is good that you are not using any bumping services to post on this thread with their obvious fake posts.
I'm happy to be a part of this project, They are trying to advance in a clean energy technology with actual product.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
roadmap is interesting
but the investment project make some people warning cause the are many scammer in the ico round we want more detail about
and there is idea to vision a big exchange platform like binance
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects. What is the projected market cap of WPP ENERGY?
Activity: 53
After check information I think your project is very good and advanced to develop good luck because I think it should be at the end of success because it is very good for example by other countries that is processing waste in electric power is very good as in russian example that has been running, hopefully in the country others can follow your steps so as to reduce waste that is not useful to be very useful I fully support for the success of this WPPENERGY project and many investors who participate.
I also make Video review you project which will introduce to Vietnam member. Please see my review and feed back to me. If you have bounty or air drop program then consider to me.

Link review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg0u5Qnb1xo
My chanel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08N6OeXAkYGHT3cAGWVocA

Myether wallet: 0x3008096C90Aa166949c1Fd1df39B777A7EE458Ea
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
WPP HHO MOBILE POWER STATION! A STAND ALONE INDEPENDENT SOLUTION!

Introducing the next generation of WPP ENERGY MOBILE POWER STATION which is housed inside a sealed heavy duty 40 foot Container. This is a turnkey HHO power plant that will produce between 1MW and 2.5MW per hour as a stand alone independent solution requiring only an input of a regular water line hook-up. Our innovative technology converts water into HHO mixed with a safe environmental application to generate clean and green power.

Read More:
https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-hho-mobile-power-station-a-stand-alone-independent-solution-d5ca94d170d0
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really like green energy projects and this coupled with blockchain tech is the new era of doign not only clean and transparent business but cleanign up the planet as well, which is awesome stuff.  I am so chuffed to be a part of this revolution and tonight when I get more time I will be looking into the whitepaper in detail as I love to do my due diligence at night and my research for new projects when I am in a calm and relaxed state to assess what to do next.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
This is a very highly standard project that encompasses the very important aspect of living, power supply with minimal risk, i think big corporations from different parts of the world and other small and medium companies will find this project interesting.
Activity: 35
interesting concept.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
let's support this project so that later will be more developed because more and more support the team certainly will also more spirit in developing this project until success. I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about WPP ENERGY join telegram chat with WPP ENERGY followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
There are several positive factors in this project. the main issue here, of course, is that WPP is an operative business. And this is the presence of customers who need to buy tokens and liquidity of assets.
Who are you, Are you one of the team members? I want to know about the issues regarding CEO and possibly other team members, I have also heard bounty team is banned from the forum. Other than saying what a good project this is, Do you have anything interesting to add?
I think some competitors intentionally interrupted this thread to cast some doubts about the team members to make sure no one invests here. They should at least come here and apologize for accusing some of the team members for being weird.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
There are several positive factors in this project. the main issue here, of course, is that WPP is an operative business. And this is the presence of customers who need to buy tokens and liquidity of assets.
I can see there are some concerns regarding this project and their team members, Some forum members have raised a few questions regarding the legitimacy of some team members, I would like to know if there are still some unsolved issues before I continue promoting this initial coin offering event? If there are no more confusions then saying so here would be great.
Activity: 112
I think this is one of the most serious projects on this day, which solves serious problems and benefits humanity. I'm sure WPP Energy will be popular and in demand in the community
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs . Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 252
I hope you can reach great heights and you will have success, I wish you luck in your business! Thank you for the golden opportunity. Investing in a time-tested asset will always bear fruit. Therefore, I am with you on the road to success! A promising project with interesting ideas and implementation, I think everyone who is involved in the crypt should take part, believe in its possibilities, let's support this wonderful team!
Activity: 2240
Merit: 579
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Blockchain — an opportunity for energy producers and consumers for low prices

WPP blockchain database is distributed across a network of computers, leaving no place for hackers. Its system is completely transparent, where all users can see the transactions and changes made on the public blockchains. That is why many industries are working on blockchain implementation into their sectors. WPP is taking full advantages of this outraged technologies and converted into a use to lower the cost of green power production to both private and public sectors.
I like this part but there any chance for WPP to be listed on exchange? If so when?
Pages:
Jump to: