Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 94. (Read 43920 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3
If I understand well the project, you are offer a new energy that generate less polution, is more ecologhist and could be paid with cryptocurrencies, Am I wrong?

Exactly Smiley
Is it true that we will have a cryptocard to make the payments with cryptocurrencies? how will it work? will it works as any fiats credit or debits card?

It will be as a Crypto Wallet to store crypto, not fiat
Yes, i got it, but i was asking if this crypto card will work as a normal card, to pay and this type of things

Yes, you will be able to use it as a payment card, off-course it will need to be only on supported merchants that accept crypto payments.
Do you plan to launch your energy platform in any specific country or the launch will be worldwide?

At the beginning we will start of on specific country, we will keep our investors up to date on which
And after that do you plan to expand the project to another countries?

In the beginning we will start with a single country deployment to ensure data transmission flows smoothly and all systems are go, then we will roll out on a much larger scale, eventually worldwide. Creating the worlds first digital global energy grid and trading platform
I read in your website that your energy could be use with mobile phone, how will it work? can you explain me that to me? I find this very useful and interesting

You will be able to store your WPP tokens on WPP App and use it for purchases, also the Card is synced with the app which make it easier to use as a payment method with the NFC Payment Chip
SO does it means that we could make the payments through our mobile phone, even the payments with cryptocurrencies?

Yes
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Is it true that we will have a cryptocard to make the payments with cryptocurrencies? how will it work? will it works as any fiats credit or debits card?

Yes, i got it, but i was asking if this crypto card will work as a normal card, to pay and this type of things
Activity: 434
I read in your website that your energy could be use with mobile phone, how will it work? can you explain me that to me? I find this very useful and interesting

You will be able to store your WPP tokens on WPP App and use it for purchases, also the Card is synced with the app which make it easier to use as a payment method with the NFC Payment Chip
SO does it means that we could make the payments through our mobile phone, even the payments with cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Do you plan to launch your energy platform in any specific country or the launch will be worldwide?

At the beginning we will start of on specific country, we will keep our investors up to date on which
And after that do you plan to expand the project to another countries?
I want to know if all the transaction will be done with our mobile phone using your app and if the app will be available for ANdroid and for IOS too

Info about our App will be released soon, check our roadmap for more details

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
will it be your green energy safer and secure and cheaper than the actuals energies that we are using in our countries already?
Activity: 308
I want to know if all the transaction will be done with our mobile phone using your app and if the app will be available for ANdroid and for IOS too
Activity: 448
Activity: 392
when you said that we could use tokens as payment method for all enegy transactions do you mean that we will be able to pay our electricity bills with tokens?
Activity: 434
Activity: 322
when you said 'Major future initiatives include the creation of entire green cities to house 200,000 people, constructed in just two years', are you thinking in any city of any country specifically or it's only a inconcluded project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
I have a doubt and I need somebodu help me. In your website and the whitepaper you said that we can paid with cryptocurrencies, could we make the payments with fiats too? what cryptocurrencies will be availables to make the payments?
Pages:
Jump to: