Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KiB] Kibweecoin | Proof-of-Contribution | Under rework - page 2. (Read 36974 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 102
I guess the fair solution would be to mine at pool.mn and donate to dev so he keeps supporting Kibweecoin. It is not going to be 50% of all coins as dev has hoped but it will be something
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Use this pool to guys http://kib.coin-miners.info/
0.1 min withdraw

Configure your Miner:

GPU Miner:
Code:
./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://kib.coin-miners.info:3340 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner:
Code:
./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://kib.coin-miners.info:3340 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
a relaunch would be a mistake, and i would be one of the people that would be out...

it would be one thing if one pool jumped in early, or somehow maliciously attacked the network, but none of these things happened...

having one pool control more then half of the hashrate at a launch of a new coin is not unusual by any means, and happens all the time... most coins seem to get through this fact without an issue...

plus, there was no fork... all pools are on the same block... there was a mistake in coding that allowed one of the pools to mistakenly claim the POC reward... the pool didn't do this on purpose...

Lets say what you claim is correct. Do you think the pool operator should be responsible for stopping his payouts and working with the dev to return those blocks for what they were intended? It clearly says in the ANN what is suppose to happen. Regardless of why it is not happening correctly the pool operator is able to help out the dev by stopping payouts and helping return those blocks.

If the cashier gives you back too much change do you just keep it or say something? I guess this is a moral issue.....

this is different...

when a cashier give me too much change it is a moral issue, and it is up to me and my conscience whether or not i want to keep the extra money...

a relaunch would be like a cashier giving me back extra change, then taking all my money and whatever i paid for with that money, and blaming me for their mistake in the process...
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
a relaunch would be a mistake, and i would be one of the people that would be out...

it would be one thing if one pool jumped in early, or somehow maliciously attacked the network, but none of these things happened...

having one pool control more then half of the hashrate at a launch of a new coin is not unusual by any means, and happens all the time... most coins seem to get through this fact without an issue...

plus, there was no fork... all pools are on the same block... there was a mistake in coding that allowed one of the pools to mistakenly claim the POC reward... the pool didn't do this on purpose...

Lets say what you claim is correct. Do you think the pool operator should be responsible for stopping his payouts and working with the dev to return those blocks for what they were intended? It clearly says in the ANN what is suppose to happen. Regardless of why it is not happening correctly the pool operator is able to help out the dev by stopping payouts and helping return those blocks.

If the cashier gives you back too much change do you just keep it or say something? I guess this is a moral issue.....
Activity: 448
it's not an attack mn pools are honest it's dev mistake which tells you what he really wants. he's in it for only making money
Activity: 140
Technically the POC block should be send to the address of our console.

At the moment they aren't and sent on the pool address. The only way to do it is to chage the source + having +51% of the hashrate and be the best chain.

It's not a bug, it's an attack.

Testnet and non testnet are doing well.

lol its your greed that is attacking your brain! Cheesy

there is no fork, every pool mines the same block

I totally agree!

it`s a new algo??? maybe it`s new for you brother. You are a supporter of the dev for sure, and now you don`t like what happend with this coin. The dev should be carefull of what code he wrote, there is no other problem!!!

yes new algo

i dont support dev i support innovation

X11 was created back in january, as i remember, by the developers of darkcoin, mainly Evan Duffield. I repeat it to, maybe it`s new for you! Good luck!
Merit: 102

At the moment they aren't and sent on the pool address. The only way to do it is to chage the source + having +51% of the hashrate and be the best chain.

lol its your greed that is attacking your brain! Cheesy

there is no fork, every pool mines the same block
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
It's like a 51 attact
Activity: 854
Merit: 539

it`s a new algo??? maybe it`s new for you brother. You are a supporter of the dev for sure, and now you don`t like what happend with this coin. The dev should be carefull of what code he wrote, there is no other problem!!!

yes new algo

i dont support dev i support innovation

Proove your saying, we want facts, not just words! It`s not about any attack at all, why would anyone attack a coin like this??
Activity: 227

so ,what's the plan,relanch?
Activity: 294
hmm- another failed launch coz dev messed it up- i wasted some btc for poc and some hashing for mining i guess.

got already 100 kib- waste it is then Sad(
Kib
Activity: 28

yeah i agree it looks like a code problem, network seems to be running fine otherwise atm
Devs gunna have to relaunch at a later date, this should have been found on testnet

If you are restarting this coin i`m out of this, i`ll never start mining it again. And i suppose lots of other guys will do the same here!!!

so you are  out

because its a new algo and the POC failed and have to be good , if its not good it's not a new algorythm coin but just an X11 coin

this coin is good because its a new way to think

so restart should be fair

If you are restarting this coin i`m out of this, i`ll never start mining it again. And i suppose lots of other guys will do the same here!!!

so you are  out

because its a new algo and the POC failed and have to be good , if its not good it's not a new algorythm coin but just an X11 coin

this coin is good because its a new way to think

so restart should be fair

no more agree
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Seems to me this is a coding issue. With a relaunch whats to stop the same thing from happening again? There are frequently pools that exceed 50% of the hash rate on coins (IE DedicatedPool) and they don't cause forks/problems.

Pages:
Jump to: