Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KiB] Kibweecoin | Proof-of-Contribution | Under rework - page 3. (Read 36974 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 11
VERY NICE COIN!!! BUT WHY NO IPO?Huh!!! SMALL MINERS ARE ALWAYS MISSING THE BOOT, WE NEED COINS WITH IPO!!!

There is/was some kind of ipo which is the new distribution system, POS , you buy shares for BTC and you get paid KIB (if it is not taken buy some pool lol )
Activity: 854
Merit: 539

If you are restarting this coin i`m out of this, i`ll never start mining it again. And i suppose lots of other guys will do the same here!!!

so you are  out

because its a new algo and the POC failed and have to be good , if its not good it's not a new algorythm coin but just an X11 coin

this coin is good because its a new way to think

so restart should be fair
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
and here is the truth: you may mine at pool.mn and leave all the coins to yoursefl (infcuding coins from POC blocks, whic are huge - 472 coins per POC block compared to 8 coins per regular block). Or you can go to another pool that donate POC blocks to the dev who will then sell these coins to you for bitcoins

pool.mn is not on a fork, dev is spreading fud coz he's losing his coins right now

although I agree that dev should have some reward for his work but in this case dev wants to take 50% of all Kibweecoins which is kinda huge

I'm not losing my coins, the contributors coins are forked, not mines.
0 coins are coming to me.
I may even have to restart the coin because of this fork. What the point so ?

yeah, yeah, contibutors coins, premine, all the same stuff. No dev would confess that he's secretly wishing to dump coins that he control (through premine or POC as you call it) when there is a good opportunity.

pool.mn is on the same fork as other pool, compare block heights, every pool is on the same block

You may now relaunch the coin as this is clearly not what you have expected
and here is the truth: you may mine at pool.mn and leave all the coins to yoursefl (infcuding coins from POC blocks, whic are huge - 472 coins per POC block compared to 8 coins per regular block). Or you can go to another pool that donate POC blocks to the dev who will then sell these coins to you for bitcoins

pool.mn is not on a fork, dev is spreading fud coz he's losing his coins right now

although I agree that dev should have some reward for his work but in this case dev wants to take 50% of all Kibweecoins which is kinda huge

LOL dude people already paid BTC for those poc shares, so we need those poc blocks otherwise its us share buyers getting nothing not the dev.
He got the btc for the shares already.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251

If you are restarting this coin i`m out of this, i`ll never start mining it again. And i suppose lots of other guys will do the same here!!!

^^ this
Merit: 250
pool.mn has less than 51% now, so everything should be ok.

This thing is the hashrate was more than +51% during the POC blocks, allowing the fork by discovering the block + having the best chain.
I have no answer from the pool operators.

We are taking a decision at the moment.
If we need to restart the coin, we will do it so.

As a renter who will lose out on a restart I suggest you restart! No way should that pool benefit from 1888 coins+ if this continues.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

This thing is the hashrate was more than +51% during the POC blocks, allowing the fork by discovering the block + having the best chain.

Lets hope they give those block rewards over to the POC console.
To be honest they really should, if not it seems the coin will relaunch and their already earnd coins will be destroyed.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
VERY NICE COIN!!! BUT WHY NO IPO?Huh!!! SMALL MINERS ARE ALWAYS MISSING THE BOOT, WE NEED COINS WITH IPO!!!

ok but are your shares incrementing?
yes they are, the pool works good now, everything is ok.
Kib
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
If you plan to relaunch coin, do you plan to compensate renters who paid for rigs to mine?
Activity: 422

Nvm, seems to be incrementing now
Kib
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

http://i.imgur.com/XJ8Gfxb.jpg

I know admin wants some miners to leave kib.pool.mn due to having too much hashing power.

I think there is something wrong with the pool, my miners are still showing hashes but I my valid shares are not incrimenting, anyone else having same issue?
i think you have to cancel and restart

never the miner will leave the pool, because they are earning more and more coin....

Unfortunately I agree. I rented to mine this and will lose out but it would seem the only way to rectify this problem. Unless the owner of the pool that got the coins is honest and willing to stop his payouts and work with you to return those coins to POC account.

It is obvious that those payouts of 472 are not meant for the pool.

4 blocks of 472 = 1888 coins that this pool got that they should not have. If owner is not willing to return those coins then I think the only fair thing to everyone else is to cancel the launch.

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
i think you have to cancel and restart

never the miner will leave the pool, because they are earning more and more coin....
Pages:
Jump to: