Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 11. (Read 61496 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
You should read the OP actually. Everything is written there..

I did read the entire OP. Your concept is interesting but I'm extremely leery of ICO coins because of the temptation it provides. I'm not saying that my views in any way reflect on you. Even though you're well known and established here I've doing this much longer than most ( started mining in 2009) and it's really sad to see what's happened in the crypto world lately so I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from. I wish you much success with your new endeavor and I will be watching

Don't farm posts ;p it's against forum rules, hehe.
I'm quite familiar with the rules thank you very much.  Grin
I try to keep it simple here. Not trying to confuse newcomers.
I understand your concern more than you actually think. I've lost a lot of money from crypto. I've made a lot of money as well.
Crypto is a world where you take risks. Either you're mining, trading or just buying into a ICO.

All I can offer is AltcoinKingdom. I don't guarantee 10x profits overnight, nor I'd like to drag people to think that.
All I need is people who see what I'm trying to do and what I'm capable of.

Thanks for your post and your wishes. Good to see there are people who're still here because of the Bitcoin network idea.

Respect

Nice to see an honest dev that puts his reputation on the line and acts like a professional CEO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
There is one major problem without even looking at the project.

ICO 30%

the rest is for giveaway and miners?

Sorry but this isn't going to work.

The people who purchases in your ICO has not advantage over big miners and these miners can drop the price anytime under ICO.

By experience i'm telling you either make this a 100% ICO with a small premine or make it 100% minable with a small premine i think you'll prefer going with the ICO idea.

The mix is the worst thing you could ever do to the investors because only them will have the value of the coin at heart the rest will only mine to dump believe me it's not a good mix.
Have you had free time to read the OP? Regarding how demand will be made, and rest of things mentioned of course?

I don't know if you think im trolling or what ever but im writing this as the ICO is something i would be participating in if it wasn't for the miners part.

Kingdom Coin will be used by miners, who will mine it for 2 weeks.

Miners are going to dump the coins asap, as an ICO holder i would just be worried. I understand your project is legit and is aiming on a longterm establishment but this miners/ico mix is really not good for the investors.

then dont buy, just mine and dump them like the miners?

I'd say this is a pretty fair assessment of the situation
Your choice. Your money. Your decision. Smiley
This topic lacks of FUD.

/kgo

(AFK)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
There is one major problem without even looking at the project.

ICO 30%

the rest is for giveaway and miners?

Sorry but this isn't going to work.

The people who purchases in your ICO has not advantage over big miners and these miners can drop the price anytime under ICO.

By experience i'm telling you either make this a 100% ICO with a small premine or make it 100% minable with a small premine i think you'll prefer going with the ICO idea.

The mix is the worst thing you could ever do to the investors because only them will have the value of the coin at heart the rest will only mine to dump believe me it's not a good mix.
Have you had free time to read the OP? Regarding how demand will be made, and rest of things mentioned of course?

I don't know if you think im trolling or what ever but im writing this as the ICO is something i would be participating in if it wasn't for the miners part.

Kingdom Coin will be used by miners, who will mine it for 2 weeks.

Miners are going to dump the coins asap, as an ICO holder i would just be worried. I understand your project is legit and is aiming on a longterm establishment but this miners/ico mix is really not good for the investors.

then dont buy, just mine and dump them like the miners?

I'd say this is a pretty fair assessment of the situation
I'm dying.

I did read the entire OP. Your concept is interesting but I'm extremely leery of ICO coins because of the temptation it provides. I'm not saying that my views in any way reflect on you. Even though you're well known and established here I've doing this much longer than most ( started mining in 2009) and it's really sad to see what's happened in the crypto world lately so I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from. I wish you much success with your new endeavor and I will be watching

I try to keep it simple here. Not trying to confuse newcomers.
I understand your concern more than you actually think. I've lost a lot of money from crypto. I've made a lot of money as well.
Crypto is a world where you take risks. Either you're mining, trading or just buying into a ICO.

All I can offer is AltcoinKingdom. I don't guarantee 10x profits overnight, nor I'd like to drag people to think that.
All I need is people who see what I'm trying to do and what I'm capable of.

Thanks for your post and your wishes. Good to see there are people who're still here because of the Bitcoin network idea.

Respect
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

I did read the entire OP. Your concept is interesting but I'm extremely leery of ICO coins because of the temptation it provides. I'm not saying that my views in any way reflect on you. Even though you're well known and established here I've been doing this much longer than most ( started mining in 2009) and it's really sad to see what's happened in the crypto world lately so I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from. I wish you much success with your new endeavor and I will be watching

I'm dying.

Very interesting project,thanks for your email update
No problem and thank you!

----

Just asked one more exchange.
https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/540985165783515137

I'll stop when we get 10 exchanges on board. I promise.

Suggest me some other exchanges as well.

Please, don't. Cheesy

Cryptsy, PoloniEX, BTER.
Will contact those exchanges a bit later Smiley When PoW starts. I don't want to "hype" yet. If I can call that a hype.

I found Allcoin to be very solid exchange. Would be nice to trade KING there.
Please consider adding it.

I have contacted them. Looks like they're interested to add it, by the reply they gave me.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

----

Please, don't. Cheesy

Cryptsy, PoloniEX, BTER.
Will contact those exchanges a bit later Smiley When PoW starts. I don't want to "hype" yet. If I can call that a hype.

I found Allcoin to be very solid exchange. Would be nice to trade KING there.
Please consider adding it.

I'm dying.

----

Please, don't. Cheesy

Cryptsy, PoloniEX, BTER.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

----

Please, don't. Cheesy

Cryptsy, PoloniEX, BTER.
legendary
Cool man...I know some people don't seem to like BleuTrade, but I personally love that exchange.  I think it's one of the funnest to trade on.

10 Exchanges on launch.......that would HAVE to be some record right there:-)

I'm dying.

----

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Must be talking about Bittrex:-)

Exactly I saw he mentioned it in C-Cex trollbox few hours ago Wink
legendary
Must be talking about Bittrex:-)
I'm dying.
Damn dude......you got us on 6 exchanges for launch already?!  That's some impressive clout you got there brother:-)
It might be 7, just not sure yet! ( Probably it is )
( https://twitter.com/All_Crypt/status/540955391023403010 )

One more exchange will be announced as a surprise!
The one which most of people are hungry for. Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
yep, awesome job so far.
legendary
Damn dude......you got us on 6 exchanges for launch already?!  That's some impressive clout you got there brother:-)
I'm dying.
Awesome ICO so far, well done.. CHINESE TRANSLATION OF OP and BLOG REVIEW/TWITTER BLAST will be completed by Sunday afternoon the latest..let's give it a shout out.. Smiley
Awesome, Ellie! Can't wait for you to start twitter promo!
No need to rush with translation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Awesome ICO so far, well done.. CHINESE TRANSLATION OF OP and BLOG REVIEW/TWITTER BLAST will be completed by Sunday afternoon the latest..let's give it a shout out.. Smiley
I'm dying.
i put in 0.1, and will be putting more in later. good luck
Good to know! Thank you!

----

If you guys have a twitter account, retweet following tweet: https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/540604514433523712

69401 KING coins have been sold so far! Smiley That's good news!
More than 5BTC so far Smiley 24 hours have passed since ICO launched on C-CEX!

good progress Cheesy, perhaps ICO will be sold out before 7th day
Hey erwin! Smiley

Who knows, nothing is impossible. If coins don't get sold, C-CEX will burn remaining ones, which is a good thing too!
Pages:
Jump to: