Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 10. (Read 61496 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
HAHA.......got excited there for a second thinking I was going to be the first to post in one of YOUR threads.......then I noticed it was locked lol?

Why the second moderated thread anyways bud, just out of curiosity?  Seems like 2 threads for a coin makes it a bit more difficult to keep apprised.  Will one eventually be shut down?
Hey Jim Smiley

Yes, this thread will be locked down after PoW starts. Need to make sure there wont be any FUD, so our investors don't get in danger.
I'm against moderated threads tbh, but there has to be one, because FUD is the worst thing for a topic. People who don't do their own research believe in whatever they read.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
HAHA.......got excited there for a second thinking I was going to be the first to post in one of YOUR threads.......then I noticed it was locked lol?

Why the second moderated thread anyways bud, just out of curiosity?  Seems like 2 threads for a coin makes it a bit more difficult to keep apprised.  Will one eventually be shut down?
I'm dying.
watching this.will buy few hours before ico ends
Are you the person I think you are?
maybe
Never mind.

Whoever you are, thanks.
I'm dying.
watching this.will buy few hours before ico ends
Are you the person I think you are?
I'm dying.
POW start time is December 10th?Please set the countdown, thank you!
That's correct. If ICO ends earlier, it will launch 4 hours after.

I will put a countdown in OP this evening.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Good job.

For now all is much more visible.
Countdown is ready. Will update OP later Smiley

Good job! I will find some nice flags and add them to the OP.

Thanks guys.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
POW start time is December 10th?
Please set the countdown, thank you!

Good job.

For now all is much more visible.
I'm dying.
need countdown for launch time!
Will get one up in about 4 hours from now!
Welcome aboard!
Activity: 628
need countdown for launch time!
Activity: 490

thx! Grin
I'm dying.

Activity: 490
I'm dying.
this ICO is moving slow, is it because its the weekend?
That's right. Most of people love to go out on Fridays. People tend to sell their coins on weekend, then start buying back on Mondays.
That's what I've noticed.

----

A new, self-moderated topic has been created. It wont be used before ICO ends.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884893.new#new

^ Make sure you bookmark it or use watch function, so you don't stay behind Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
this ICO is moving slow, is it because its the weekend?
I'm dying.
Small update.

Block explorer is up.

http://king.explorer.ssdpool.com:9133/

I have contacted C-CEX. They will add it to their KING market tab.

Peace!
I'm dying.
You should read the OP actually. Everything is written there..

I did read the entire OP. Your concept is interesting but I'm extremely leery of ICO coins because of the temptation it provides. I'm not saying that my views in any way reflect on you. Even though you're well known and established here I've doing this much longer than most ( started mining in 2009) and it's really sad to see what's happened in the crypto world lately so I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from. I wish you much success with your new endeavor and I will be watching

Don't farm posts ;p it's against forum rules, hehe.
I'm quite familiar with the rules thank you very much.  Grin
I try to keep it simple here. Not trying to confuse newcomers.
I understand your concern more than you actually think. I've lost a lot of money from crypto. I've made a lot of money as well.
Crypto is a world where you take risks. Either you're mining, trading or just buying into a ICO.

All I can offer is AltcoinKingdom. I don't guarantee 10x profits overnight, nor I'd like to drag people to think that.
All I need is people who see what I'm trying to do and what I'm capable of.

Thanks for your post and your wishes. Good to see there are people who're still here because of the Bitcoin network idea.

Respect

+1

Every coin and every investment carries a risk.

Personally I feel more comfortable buying into an ICO when the Dev is completely honest about who he is and willing to put his rep on the line.

Many of the recent ICO's were launched using newbie accounts even if the folk behind them have been around a while.

Just my 2 cents
Walking down the street carries a risk as well. Everything is a risk.
If this ICO was launched 3 months ago, it would sell in less than 2 days.

Last day of ICO will be critical, because that's when most of the people buy Smiley

Currently it's hard to find well-promising project. KING looks pretty good. Dev is the biggest value here Grin
Thank you!

----

6.25 BTC have been sold so far Smiley Didn't expect it would happen that fast!
Activity: 414
Currently it's hard to find well-promising project. KING looks pretty good. Dev is the biggest value here Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064

I did read the entire OP. Your concept is interesting but I'm extremely leery of ICO coins because of the temptation it provides. I'm not saying that my views in any way reflect on you. Even though you're well known and established here I've doing this much longer than most ( started mining in 2009) and it's really sad to see what's happened in the crypto world lately so I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from. I wish you much success with your new endeavor and I will be watching

I understand your concern more than you actually think. I've lost a lot of money from crypto. I've made a lot of money as well.
Crypto is a world where you take risks. Either you're mining, trading or just buying into a ICO.

All I can offer is AltcoinKingdom. I don't guarantee 10x profits overnight, nor I'd like to drag people to think that.

Thanks for your post and your wishes. Good to see there are people who're still here because of the Bitcoin network idea.

Respect

+1

Personally I feel more comfortable buying into an ICO when the Dev is completely honest about who he is and willing to put his rep on the line.

Many of the recent ICO's were launched using newbie accounts even if the folk behind them have been around a while.

Just my 2 cents

+1 , lets the dumpers dump, we got a dev that put his reputation on the line, price maybe be atleast half of the ICO when the dumps happen, but it will rise back as the demand for the coins already showing even before the project started yet Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442

Respect

+1

Just my 2 cents
I'm dying.

Respect

Nice to see an honest dev that puts his reputation on the line and acts like a professional CEO.
Thank you very much for you comment, jimlite, appreciate it!
Pages:
Jump to: