Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 280. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Hi! I heard rumors abot Monaize ICO. Where can i find official info?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Any news about claiming interest on the Ledger Nano S?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi, I recently have updated Agama to new version v0.2.0.2a beta and did follow all the instructions, but it still shows zero balance in Agama wallet. Should I just wait until new wallet comes up? or any other options I can try? Thanks. Btw I'm so into this project Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
I have updated to the new Agamaversion 0.2.0.22a beta. The KMD balance is displayed correctly, but neither Rev nor jumblr.
did you importprivkey into REVS and JUMBLR?

Thanks, that solved the problem. I did not know that for every wallet the privatekey needs to be reimported.
each chain is its own chain, so just like LTC wont know your BTC privkeys until you importprivkey, REVS wont know your KMD privkeys

the KMD ecosystem is composed of many independent chains, loosely linked together by barterDEX atomic swaps
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
I have updated to the new Agamaversion 0.2.0.22a beta. The KMD balance is displayed correctly, but neither Rev nor jumblr.

Thanks, that solved the problem. I did not know that for every wallet the privatekey needs to be reimported.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I also installed the new Agama 0.2.0.22a beta version on Native mode....but it show my balance is wrong, a lots of my coins are missing.
I have far less KMD in my Agama wallet compare when i check it on KMD Explorer, but it show correct in the explorer....does anyone have this problems too?

legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
Activity: 14
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
I would like to start accumulating KMD again. The price today is really affordable, come the first ICO it would drastically increase the value of Komodo tokens.

Kmd potential is crazy at only around 50k sats any dips below should be good. 150k+ when everything starts to roll out
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I would like to start accumulating KMD again. The price today is really affordable, come the first ICO it would drastically increase the value of Komodo tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
hey everybody,

since 2 days I'm trying to get into Komodo Slack channel but still got information:

"Offline for maintenance
This app is undergoing maintenance right now.
Please check back later"

Any ideas how can I get in?

Regards
invitation is manual for moment, if you need an invite ask me your email in DM!! Smiley
Activity: 9
hey everybody,

since 2 days I'm trying to get into Komodo Slack channel but still got information:

"Offline for maintenance
This app is undergoing maintenance right now.
Please check back later"

Any ideas how can I get in?

Regards
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
https://dexstats.info
Can someone update me?

I bought KMD a while back, for the purpose of long term holding.

But i cant follow anymore, do i need to transfer my coins or something before they get useless?

Can someone explain whats happening?
Thanks

no idea why you can think they will become useless.
just hodl is fine

Cause few pages back someone said a deadline and all coins not transfered would go to the project fund?

But im safe?

They were talking about unclaimed KMD from the ICO. Looks like you just bought KMD from an exchange? Than don't worry, you're fine Smiley

Thanks for clearing that up.
KMD is a must long term hold coin.

If you do a transactions once in a while you can also claim your interest of 5%APR
Can someone update me?

But i cant follow anymore, do i need to transfer my coins or something before they get useless?

Thanks

just hodl is fine

Cause few pages back someone said a deadline and all coins not transfered would go to the project fund?

But im safe?

They were talking about unclaimed KMD from the ICO. Looks like you just bought KMD from an exchange? Than don't worry, you're fine Smiley

I am constantly working to increase the value of KMD, I would never allow it to become useless.

Thanks to mark81 I was able to verify my hypothesis of why windows sync was slow and we are now propagating a new version that should make windows sync nearly as fast as the other OS.

the fix for windows bandwidth hogging appears to be working well on unix also. I am getting a full sync completing in a bit more than an hour
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Can someone update me?

Thanks

just hodl is fine

But im safe?

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
This project is very promising, I am following it closer.
Jump to: