Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 281. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Is there any web wallet available? Can I keep kmd at mew?

there are two. A simpler one, i think is swing wallet: https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases, na advanced one the Agama still in beta version. And you even have a papper wallet if that is your "thing"
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Is there any web wallet available? Can I keep kmd at mew?
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
Can someone update me?

I bought KMD a while back, for the purpose of long term holding.

But i cant follow anymore, do i need to transfer my coins or something before they get useless?

Can someone explain whats happening?
Thanks

no idea why you can think they will become useless.
just hodl is fine

Cause few pages back someone said a deadline and all coins not transfered would go to the project fund?

But im safe?

They were talking about unclaimed KMD from the ICO. Looks like you just bought KMD from an exchange? Than don't worry, you're fine Smiley
unclaimed from BTCD swap, so it only affects if you have BTCD
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This project is very promising and will help many people in the near future. I hope this project will be successful
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Can someone update me?

But i cant follow anymore, do i need to transfer my coins or something before they get useless?

Thanks

just hodl is fine

Cause few pages back someone said a deadline and all coins not transfered would go to the project fund?

But im safe?

They were talking about unclaimed KMD from the ICO. Looks like you just bought KMD from an exchange? Than don't worry, you're fine Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Can someone update me?

Thanks

just hodl is fine

But im safe?
Anyone else having problems with the Agama wallet? My funds just disappear and it takes forever for transaction history to load.
if you are having problems, please update to the latest

https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/

native mode is the reliable method
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Anyone else having problems with the Agama wallet? My funds just disappear and it takes forever for transaction history to load.
Can someone update me?

Thanks

just hodl is fine
Activity: 61
Can someone update me?

Thanks
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Just a brief question regarding the BitcoinDark Komodo transfer which is able until January. What happens to all the coins, which were not claimed by then?
What little amount will be left would go to the team's working capital as was disclosed during the ICO

currently there is less than 80,000 coins left

Ok, thank you for the quick reply. This makes it clear. I will look more into the Monaize DICO.

How does the Komodo team and community evaluate the ongoing ICO issue in China? In what ways will this affect Komodo?

its just the best time for KMD launch, while its happening Smiley

I'm really interested in Monaize ICO using Komodo platform but I can not see any details abou this project in this forum .
Tell me how to join this ICO and when is it available for this project paid with KMD coins. Thanks .

Monaize.com   More details will be announced soon.  We are hosting an event with the Monaize team in Switzerland, stay tuned for that.

Thank you for your news. I will keep watching this ICO and join this project with KMD platform .
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Just a brief question regarding the BitcoinDark Komodo transfer which is able until January. What happens to all the coins, which were not claimed by then?
What little amount will be left would go to the team's working capital as was disclosed during the ICO

Ok, thank you for the quick reply. This makes it clear. I will look more into the Monaize DICO.

How does the Komodo team and community evaluate the ongoing ICO issue in China? In what ways will this affect Komodo?

I'm really interested in Monaize ICO using Komodo platform but I can not see any details abou this project in this forum .
Tell me how to join this ICO and when is it available for this project paid with KMD coins. Thanks .

Monaize.com   More details will be announced soon.  We are hosting an event with the Monaize team in Switzerland, stay tuned for that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 100
This wallet update is killer!
Had a lack of patience waiting for the syncing but Agama is coming along quite nicely!
I'm pumped!

What update? New wallet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
This wallet update is killer!
Had a lack of patience waiting for the syncing but Agama is coming along quite nicely!
I'm pumped!

It can only help
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Jump to: