Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 283. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey KomodoPlatform, are you able to help me? I can never sync the blockchain - it always fails around the 93% mark. Even if I delete my blocks and chainstates folders.

Is there anything else I can do here? All I have is my private key - I don't have the seed phrase.

When I try run the command line, I see the following. Is this an error?

It's using 25% of my CPU (thus one full core) and about 300mb of RAM, but looks like no network bandwith. The first 90% or so use a ton of data.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Hello yassin54,
Could you send my the email address to apply for this event.
Thanks, bruno
maybe ask @komodoplatform!!

Those who would like to attend need to send email to [email protected]

Only 30 seats available though! We will reply with an invitation in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Hello yassin54,
Could you send my the email address to apply for this event.
Thanks, bruno
maybe ask @komodoplatform!!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
slack invitation link please?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Yeah, well so Komodo has risen in price, now it is a pity that it was not possible to buy when the price was about 10,000 Sad
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
You might have to leave it for a fair while man I think mine took a day or so. It has to sync blockchain. You can try agama wallet in basalisk mode if you want. That should be faster as it doesn't need to sync blockchain.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
https://blockchain.info/address/37iMmBbyaqNad7Q5ys8uP4WWyyEA6kDq6P

Above is an atomic swap deposit claim by the alice side, which had no bitcoind running locally.

Hah, wtf that's awesome if I understand what just went down!!
Thanks - I will give that a try right now.

let it sync the blockchain.
How long does this normally take, and is there any progress indicator?

Here's what I see so far.. is this normal?

FYI, here's the error and the % synchronization point at which it almost always breaks:

I deleted my blocks and chainstate folders from Appdata\Roaming\Komodo to start afresh. Here's what the command line is showing now:

And here's what it shows when I run komodo-cli getinfo

Activity: 35
Hey dude. I'm not expert, but the folder with the swing wallet contains some binaries. komodod and komodo-cli. Open a command line and run komodod in one window and let it sync the blockchain. Then open a new command line windows and use: "komodo-cli getinfo" to see if the chain is synced . This will also show your balance and interest. I have just resorted to use command line for mine. I'm on arch linux and was able to get the agama wallet to work once only. This gave me my wallet and address though so I was able to use command line.
Hi - I am still, weeks in, unable to use the Komodo Swing wallet (there are always issues with the Daemon once I have about 93% of the blockchain, so I have not caught up to where my transfers are, and thus cannot see my balance nor send/receieve), and I can not run Agama for some reason. Here's the error I get when I try to run 'normal start' in Agama:

I do not have my seed phrase for Komodo, but I do have the private key. I'm not able to access the supernet slack to speak to a dev for help.
What are my options here?

I can't really get much further than this when synchronizing in the Komodo Swing wallet:
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
It can follow the footsteps of Ethereum.Watch out guys.Huge buys are coming
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

In the rewards simulation calculation it estimates a value of 1KMD = 150$ in 2021, hope it's comes true!

It's nice as KMD holders we will be able to participate with KMD tokens. Also that KMD holders will get a 20% bonus the 1st 6 hours of the sale and the 1st 6 hours are limited to only KMD holders.

I am a little worried that the max supply could be ~600 million tokens if they raise all 10,000 BTC or even higher if the BTC price adjusts.
Activity: 63
https://blockchain.info/address/37iMmBbyaqNad7Q5ys8uP4WWyyEA6kDq6P

Above is an atomic swap deposit claim by the alice side, which had no bitcoind running locally.

Very nice! I peaked at whats coming.

Best quote

"It's a game changer in a game changer"
Activity: 476
Merit: 133

Currently, the Monaize token sale is not available to residents of the United States and Singapore due to local regulation
. Huh

but what about decentralization?
what else do you expect a public facing company to put in the description?

The real question to ask is what residence address does a JUMBLR'ed transaction without any blockchain history have? My understanding is you cannot be compelled to reveal your passphrase and if you are the only one that knows, there is no need to self-incriminate yourself.

With dICO, the decision of whether to participate is with the individual. Providing freedom and not declaring it must be done this way or that or not at all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
How can we buy it ?
we are building a special purpose dICO application to make it as easy to use as possible
more details in the coming weeks
Activity: 7

Currently, the Monaize token sale is not available to residents of the United States and Singapore due to local regulation
. Huh

but what about decentralization?
Jump to: