Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 307. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Can someone explain why BTCD still being traded and rising???  All BTCD should've been swapped to KMD already, no? what is the reason to buy BTCD now?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
why KMD all sudden on big move? i know this was sleeping giant
Mainly because our BarterDEX is finally gaining traction. Jumblr distribution happened and some interesting conferences are coming up. Also, the core team will make an announcement in 4 days during the Stockholm Conference. Someone must know what is coming because that seems to have pushed the price upwards.

I suggest to everyone here to sign up for their newsletter so you don't left behind from their news update Wink

Here are the link to their news update about their Major Announcement coming next few days, and update about all their Conferences in 2017 & 2018 >>>>> http://mailchi.mp/d89315a794d9/huge-news-coming-new-conferences-webcast

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
The swap platform is confusing the hell out of me. Ive downloaded the agama wallet, but how do I import my coins from my private key where I swapped the bitcoin dark? I open agama but my coins don't show up https://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RJ7tcpBK5LWrpMLLeFjGYkce3n1Smiv4Xe

Select Basilisk mode and kmd coin
Enter pass phrase for your address
If coins are not visible in gui  go to basilisk actions and clear cache and refresh wallet.
Make sure to have most recent version of agama

I sent you a PM.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Mainly because our BarterDEX is finally gaining traction. Jumblr distribution happened and some interesting conferences are coming up. Also, the core team will make an announcement in 4 days during the Stockholm Conference. Someone must know what is coming because that seems to have pushed the price upwards.

With excellent tech and support as seen here, it was only a matter of time.  Smiley
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
have poteintial to go 6$ but just need more push Smiley
Activity: 466
Imagine a world without banks.......
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So excited Smiley I love seeing decentralised progress
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I installed KOMODO in Ubuntu 16.04 from the command line. But im confused with the komodo-cli commands.

I have participated in the ICO and have the seed. How do I import it to my wallet using komodo-cli? Also how do I look up my wallet addresses?

Thanks
Activity: 168
Anyone able to offer any help or suggestions on the "Activating best chain" issue I posted about? How long does this message normally display for?

Which wallet would you guys recommend? Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
One week chart is awesome. It has momentum and continue to move. Given this bear market, Kodomo move is incredible
https://bitscreener.com/coins/komodo?timeframe=1w
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Great to see Komodo on the up and up.  Well done peeps!  I just wish I had some extra cash to load up further Grin
Activity: 672
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I think it will pass the $ 10 band before the end of the year
Buy Fields will get incredible profits.
Collecting them at very good prices.
Activity: 196
Komodo is shapeing up to be the next neo in terms of roi. Still very cheap.

Yea I figured kmd would easily hit $5 one of these days, but getting their sooner than later it seems. I guess the $20 isn't so far off now. Once BarterDex GUI matures, with jumbler gets a simple GUI, it's going to be hard to deny that this is one of the most ambitious and proven technologies in cryptoland.

Agreed, Komodo is a great projects & great investment with great Devs Team who have great visions for Komodo future Cool

And as i said before, Komodo is going to make lots of millionaires just like Bitcoin & Ethereum did to their early investor....so time to add more to my little stash Grin

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Yea I figured kmd would easily hit $5 one of these days, but getting their sooner than later it seems. I guess the $20 isn't so far off now. Once BarterDex GUI matures, with jumbler gets a simple GUI, it's going to be hard to deny that this is one of the most ambitious and proven technologies in cryptoland.
Activity: 168
Hey - so I have been using Komodo swing wallet for a few days. It's taken multiple days to download the blockchain, and still not complete.

Last night my internet connection went down, and Komodo swing wallet crashed. Today I am trying to load it up again and am stuck on "Activating best chain" after loading the block index. How long should this take?

The process is using 25% of my CPU (so it looks like one full core) and 537MB of RAM, but doesn't appear to be doing much. And is also not using much network bandwidth. I've read of other users also experiencing this issue - is this a known problem?

Do I just leave it to run for the next 12 hours/day/couple of days while it does whatever it is doing?

Thanks
Activity: 332
Jump to: