Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 316. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
Woo hoo! 1.08120655 jumblr Smiley

Thanks for all your hard work.
Activity: 113
Merit: 20
Great news and congrats, my question is this; ive had KMD sitting in my wallet for about 2 weeks (agama) how does the Jumblr process go? if im not mistaken it should be automatic.

Smiley
What about the kmd that are on blockchain?will they also get jumbler?How can I get it

You can check any address for its jumblr easily.

search this:  http://5.9.253.204/sharedrop.472000

cntl F is your friend.

You would need to open JUMBLR in agama and enter the seed that corresponds to the address.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Great news and congrats, my question is this; ive had KMD sitting in my wallet for about 2 weeks (agama) how does the Jumblr process go? if im not mistaken it should be automatic.

Smiley
What about the kmd that are on blockchain?will they also get jumbler?How can I get it

I thinks you only get jumbler if you have your KMD in your own wallet,
and you should have your wallet privatekey or your Seed from your Agama wallet, so you can have access to your jumbler.

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

Smiley

If you have KMD on the blockchain in an address you have the passphrase/private keys for you will be good.    KMD and Jumblr share the same address scheme so the passphrase of one is the passphrase of the other.   The snapshot was just taken at 472000.  James said the distribution will be a little later on, estimate Friday if I remember right but thats not set in stone
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Since the core of BarterDEX is in place and working . Just adjustments UI/UX interface  and it will be a complete product . So Aside from Komodo, BarterDEX is another component that would be complete and pretty soon Supernet ecosystem is complete and let the party begin.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
After the good news released volume and price didn't went up? Where are the people looking for decentralized exchange..
I assume they are fully loaded and waiting for the actual working DEX.

The funny thing is, it's been working.  Not sure how many trades have done at this point, but I think it's been a lot.  Just no simple to use GUI yet, but it seems that is currently in progress.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
After the good news released volume and price didn't went up? Where are the people looking for decentralized exchange..
I assume they are fully loaded and waiting for the actual working DEX.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Ya really cool news! The guys are really awesome and i like the whole project. Keep it real hehe Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I have verified the number of allocated Jumblr tokens I will be receiving and its all good . Can't wait to have it and further take advantage of its functionality with dividends.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Just did a snapshot & sharedrop check and im all good.

I'm a jumblr mini whale only just over 100 people with more than me  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
preliminary snapshot is at http://5.9.253.204/snapshot.472000
It appears to be 99.9%+ correct, let me know if your address has the wrong balance.
I will continue to search for discrepancies.

The above snapshot creates the following sharedrop: http://5.9.253.204/sharedrop.472000

the second snapshot matches 99.9996% which is likely due to the sporadic curl errors that happen. It seems close enough.
preliminary snapshot is at http://5.9.253.204/snapshot.472000
It appears to be 99.9%+ correct, let me know if your address has the wrong balance.
I will continue to search for discrepancies.

The above snapshot creates the following sharedrop: http://5.9.253.204/sharedrop.472000

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
BarterDEX Signature Campaign Has Begun!

Show your support and help us spread the word here on bitcointalk.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135718.new#new
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Awsome news :-) loving the updates and videos guys
I am constructing the official JUMBLR snapshot.472000

Once it is done in some hours, I will post a URL and everybody can check to make sure the balance for your address is correct.

Barring any big issues, I will then do the actual sharedrop later this week, probably Friday.

The snapshot block 472000 is past, so you either will get the JUMBLR or not, it cannot be changed by depositing more to an address at this point
ACQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB

Smiley
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
So We are now at block 472001.

Yup Jumblr has just been snapshot . I am just as excited to know how much I would get from it. Congratulations to KMD developers for having the idea to support the ecosystem of supernet .

Finally here and nice to hear jumblr. Can't wait to see what the markets have in store for jumblr soon
Jump to: