Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 315. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Ok, things have definitely gone bonkers in Cryptoland, folks!   A simple re-test of the ATH in BTC terms means that KMD will be trading @ $5!!!   Shocked

$5 is nice, but $20 is where dreams come true. Tongue

$20 is nice as well but $100 would be better, so I can retire!

I will sell all of mine next price hike! tired of BS in projects like this.

personally I am tired of idiots who post baseless complaints like whiny little brats. oh, and as the local shill says -'cheers'
just to be clear I am referring to the post by 'ka82'.
Activity: 183

Ok, things have definitely gone bonkers in Cryptoland, folks!   A simple re-test of the ATH in BTC terms means that KMD will be trading @ $5!!!   Shocked

I will sell all of mine next price hike! tired of BS in projects like this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
So I swapped my coins on the platform, but where are my kimono's sent? I see the address it was sent too in the swap, but how do I manage them?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Accumulation cylinder before a new ATH fly Kiss

For those of us, that are new to "Cryptoland" - I would love if you could elaborate a little bit, so I understand what a simple re-test of "ATH in BTC terms" means.
Thank you very much :-)

ATH = All Time High

so the highest value komodo was in Btc or to break in really down would be satoshi, right now we are hovering around 30k satoshi 

hope that helps some.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Ok, things have definitely gone bonkers in Cryptoland, folks!   A simple re-test of the ATH in BTC terms means that KMD will be trading @ $5!!!   Shocked

Activity: 11

For those of us, that are new to "Cryptoland" - I would love if you could elaborate a little bit, so I understand what a simple re-test of "ATH in BTC terms" means.
Thank you very much :-)
Activity: 176
Mighty Dub

Ok, things have definitely gone bonkers in Cryptoland, folks!   A simple re-test of the ATH in BTC terms means that KMD will be trading @ $5!!!   Shocked

$20?  My dreams come true at $100  Grin
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Can the barterdex perform like shapeshift?

I understand that one needs the whole blockchain(s) of whatever they are trading; But is it (will it be?) possible send a request to trade similar to the way shapeshift works. That way I don't have to dl whole chain, and can send from web wallets. I assume a node would be taking that request and facilitating that trade for a fee.

Barterdex explorer of completed trades?

Thank you
If we manage to create an SPV wallet with an upgraded range of api calls that are compatible with the barterdex....it will become possible. However, that is not possible today since most SPV wallets are not equipped with the required set of complex api calls.

That means it is plausible given that crypto moves at lightspeed and 2 years down the road we have no idea how far we will have matured.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

I understand that one needs the whole blockchain(s) of whatever they are trading; But is it (will it be?) possible send a request to trade similar to the way shapeshift works. That way I don't have to dl whole chain, and can send from web wallets. I assume a node would be taking that request and facilitating that trade for a fee.

Thank you
BarterDEX is a direct blockchain to blockchain exchange,no centralized website.No more KYC or stolen coins
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Activity: 33

Thank you
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I just joined the signature yesterday. Still not a lot of people know about how innovative Komodo is
Activity: 5
Activity: 282
Merit: 260

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Maybe a n00b question (or just impatient?), but how can I see the JUMBLR share in my account..? Running Agama Basilisk mode at the moment and added JUMBLR by clicking ACTIVATE COIN. Balance is still 0.
Am I too quick to check the balance or am I missing something...?

Wait for distribution it's a manual process.

Ok, so was being too impatient. Will wait for distribution. Cheers!!
[/quote]
now we only need wait patiently.the team need some time to finish the process.i hope i can get more.thanks for the team.
Activity: 399

Maybe a n00b question (or just impatient?), but how can I see the JUMBLR share in my account..? Running Agama Basilisk mode at the moment and added JUMBLR by clicking ACTIVATE COIN. Balance is still 0.

[/quote]

Ok, so was being too impatient. Will wait for distribution. Cheers!!
Activity: 15

[/quote]

Activity: 399
preliminary snapshot is at http://5.9.253.204/snapshot.472000
It appears to be 99.9%+ correct, let me know if your address has the wrong balance.
I will continue to search for discrepancies.

The above snapshot creates the following sharedrop: http://5.9.253.204/sharedrop.472000

Activity: 53
After the good news released volume and price didn't went up? Where are the people looking for decentralized exchange..
I assume they are fully loaded and waiting for the actual working DEX.

The funny thing is, it's been working.  Not sure how many trades have done at this point, but I think it's been a lot.  Just no simple to use GUI yet, but it seems that is currently in progress.
Hey, no one argues that. Do you guys remember 3 beans story? One must be out of this world to not see git progress. As to the whole wild adoption, who knows? I can wait. Can you?

EDIT: That's intrinsic issue of BTCD->KMD. If you can afford these guys to work for 2-3 years without even touching your $10 invested 2-3 years ago, you don't post too much...
Jump to: