Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 311. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

I will sell all of mine next price hike! tired of BS in projects like this

Did you read my comments? I don't think so. Can you point me out to the part that I'm complaining "about money and profit"?

I'm sure I hold more kmds than you do.

your OP, quoted here and as stated it says nothing. you hold more kmd than me? how would you know? something a child on playground would say. i bet you drive the biggest truck on the road also.

my point is nobody likes a whiney shittalker who pisses in wheaties. did that make sense to you? kmd is too great a tool for your limited mind to perceive the utility. so i again suggest that you are a shill or an idiot with your baseless complaints.

comparing kmd to coins without any product OMG, etc is like comparing your turd to a lump of gold. no sense at all. for every idiotic hater babbling i will be here to call them fools. my self appointed role. i am done talking to you. you are boring and have nothing to say.

to team KMD: happy birthday! thanks for the JUMBLR and thanks for the awesome tool kit!

You failed to answer my questions, so it's clear who's "whiney shittalker".

Also, I remember I wasn't that rude as you are when I started commenting in this forum. But some people have no understanding of social context. I bet you do the same in real life when you join a group of people who have not met before. good luck with your shitty attitude.

There is  no need to be rude with anyone. If someone isn't happy with the project then they have the right to sell if they wish. Komodo Platform is slowly but surely making advances on many fronts. This includes Key Value storage on the blockchain, assetchain generation, and BarterDEX.

In 5 days another announcement will be made which will mark a huge milestone in the project.

failed to answer your question? I am in no way obligated to answering your questions (do you have god complex? lol). yes, I would show up to a group of strangers and if I felt the need, call someone out for acting like a (insert rude words here) .. and rudeness is simply a matter of perspective. I agree there is no need for rudeness but also there is no need for negativity and people complaining for no reason. I feel compelled to respond from time to time because I know the team will only patronize all of the foolish comments as that is good PR and the expected thing to do. however, since I am not 'part of the team', I am simply an investor and supporter, I can speak my mind with virtual impunity here on this public forum. and I will ask you, KA82, what you have contributed to this project? what gives you the right to complain about the devotion and hard work of a whole group of people? if you can't see the value in this work then you are blind. the only reason it is not much more valuable is because all of the slow ones haven't seen it yet. it is that simple. a cursory analysis of the many coins offered by so many with a broad spread of intentions has clearly and obviously (at least to me) put komodo as a true leader in innovation and an upgrade of the whole scene. anyone who would show up and start complaining when value is going up and up and the announcements of the stable releases of the modules, etc, well.. in my opinion is either insane or has ulterior motives. so there, no I will stop adding my 2c to this thread because I can see you have no ability to perceive the reality in a way that would result in actual comprehension of a simple and obvious equation.

at least you have been called out, and maybe you will reconsider the next time you wish to add some obviously negative and baseless comments.

by the way, do any of those coins on your silly list offer real privacy? no, I didnt think. if you think they do then you are sadly mistaken. you can go buy some ripples or something and make a grip of cash! Wink

Could you guys PLEASE take this somewhere else? The rest of us really aren't interested... Thanks!
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......

Did you read my comments? I don't think so. Can you point me out to the part that I'm complaining "about money and profit"?

your OP, quoted here and as stated it says nothing. you hold more kmd than me? how would you know? something a child on playground would say. i bet you drive the biggest truck on the road also.

my point is nobody likes a whiney shittalker who pisses in wheaties. did that make sense to you? kmd is too great a tool for your limited mind to perceive the utility. so i again suggest that you are a shill or an idiot with your baseless complaints.

comparing kmd to coins without any product OMG, etc is like comparing your turd to a lump of gold. no sense at all. for every idiotic hater babbling i will be here to call them fools. my self appointed role. i am done talking to you. you are boring and have nothing to say.

to team KMD: happy birthday! thanks for the JUMBLR and thanks for the awesome tool kit!

Also, I remember I wasn't that rude as you are when I started commenting in this forum. But some people have no understanding of social context. I bet you do the same in real life when you join a group of people who have not met before. good luck with your shitty attitude.

There is  no need to be rude with anyone. If someone isn't happy with the project then they have the right to sell if they wish. Komodo Platform is slowly but surely making advances on many fronts. This includes Key Value storage on the blockchain, assetchain generation, and BarterDEX.

In 5 days another announcement will be made which will mark a huge milestone in the project.

failed to answer your question? I am in no way obligated to answering your questions (do you have god complex? lol). yes, I would show up to a group of strangers and if I felt the need, call someone out for acting like a (insert rude words here) .. and rudeness is simply a matter of perspective. I agree there is no need for rudeness but also there is no need for negativity and people complaining for no reason. I feel compelled to respond from time to time because I know the team will only patronize all of the foolish comments as that is good PR and the expected thing to do. however, since I am not 'part of the team', I am simply an investor and supporter, I can speak my mind with virtual impunity here on this public forum. and I will ask you, KA82, what you have contributed to this project? what gives you the right to complain about the devotion and hard work of a whole group of people? if you can't see the value in this work then you are blind. the only reason it is not much more valuable is because all of the slow ones haven't seen it yet. it is that simple. a cursory analysis of the many coins offered by so many with a broad spread of intentions has clearly and obviously (at least to me) put komodo as a true leader in innovation and an upgrade of the whole scene. anyone who would show up and start complaining when value is going up and up and the announcements of the stable releases of the modules, etc, well.. in my opinion is either insane or has ulterior motives. so there, no I will stop adding my 2c to this thread because I can see you have no ability to perceive the reality in a way that would result in actual comprehension of a simple and obvious equation.

at least you have been called out, and maybe you will reconsider the next time you wish to add some obviously negative and baseless comments.

by the way, do any of those coins on your silly list offer real privacy? no, I didnt think. if you think they do then you are sadly mistaken. you can go buy some ripples or something and make a grip of cash! Wink
Soon all coins in Agama will be able to use the Jumblr to gain anonymity  Cool
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

ACQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
The only down side is I wanted to pick up more nice and cheap  Grin
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Everyone starting to see kmd value price. It's moving pretty good now
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
It shows up in the address https://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RJ7tcpBK5LWrpMLLeFjGYkce3n1Smiv4Xe

I just don't know how to find my coins. Where is the wallet?
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Can someone tell me where I can find my Komodo I swapped on the platform? It says I have 0 Komodo but the swap information is on the right hand side and it definitely swapped.

Check the address at kmd.explorer.supernet.org

If kmd is not there please join support channel on slack
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I read about Jumblr and I am very interested to buy more. I only got 0.32 from distribution two days ago. I had too few Komodo unfortunately.

How many Jumblr tokens are there in total? Where can I buy more? Is it already listed on an exchange? And how will one profit from Jumblr? Are the gains from the application are distributed throughout the hodlers?

Thanks!

current price for JUMBLR on barterDEX 6.82 KMD

Considering you had to hold 2020 KMD to generate 1 jumblr I think they are worth more than that.

Holding Smiley

1 million total
barterDEX is the only place to buy it directly
NXT AE has NXTprivacy which will eventually be migrated to JUMBLR at 1:1
revs from JUMBLR usage and also a part of DEX usage will got to JUMBLR holders, this will begin when the amounts warrant the effort to distribute them

Thank you for the great work and looking for the barterDEX in action. I will be holding my small amount of JUMBLR.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
has chance reach $5. there are many news at least till they announce something will go up.
Activity: 183

Looking forward to it.

Activity: 183

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Can someone tell me where I can find my Komodo I swapped on the platform? It says I have 0 Komodo but the swap information is on the right hand side and it definitely swapped.

Well, I guess this is the next price rise so you should be selling all and heading out the door. Good luck with your next adventures. I'll still be hodling and selling some stakes now and again.

Komodo (KMD)
$2.10 (44.43%)
0.00045716 BTC (54.20%)

yes these are times to celebrate. my plans with kmd are long term.

ps i was just joking about policing the forum for shills and haters. i try to ignore usually but sometimes i want to laugh and retort. this place should be for good vibes though and progress reports from the team and crew.

these are times to celebrate. not just the price going up but the advance in technology from these folks that could very well change the world.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Well, I guess this is the next price rise so you should be selling all and heading out the door. Good luck with your next adventures. I'll still be hodling and selling some stakes now and again. I'll place some low buys waiting on your dumps

Komodo (KMD)
$2.10 (44.43%)
0.00045716 BTC (54.20%)

Activity: 476
Merit: 133
I read about Jumblr and I am very interested to buy more. I only got 0.32 from distribution two days ago. I had too few Komodo unfortunately.

How many Jumblr tokens are there in total? Where can I buy more? Is it already listed on an exchange? And how will one profit from Jumblr? Are the gains from the application are distributed throughout the hodlers?

Thanks!

Considering you had to hold 2020 KMD to generate 1 jumblr I think they are worth more than that.

Holding Smiley

1 million total
barterDEX is the only place to buy it directly
NXT AE has NXTprivacy which will eventually be migrated to JUMBLR at 1:1
revs from JUMBLR usage and also a part of DEX usage will got to JUMBLR holders, this will begin when the amounts warrant the effort to distribute them
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Thanks!

Holding Smiley

Jump to: