Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 333. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm happy the ICO site is back up but I may have made a mistake. The instructions are very tricky to me as I'm not very computer savvy. I tried to send my kmd to an exchange or even the wallet but it seemed like it wouldn't send. So I thought I was suppose to send to the KMD address that I was assigned on the ICO site, when I sent it all I'm seeing now for the past two days is pending? Was I right to send to the address I was given on the site or did I make a newbie miatake and send my kmd back to the same address they were located at? I can see the transaction saying pending so I'm not too worried but I'd like to rectify this as soon as possible and moe my kmd finally. Any "honest" help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
i have invested 10k in kmd already make 5k but still i didnot sell because i am seeing pump couple of days easily anyone can make double or triple so it is great time of investing

why sell anytime soon? personally i am holding kmd for the long haul. have faith in this one so far it has put to shame the others I've reviewed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
i have invested 10k in kmd already make 5k but still i didnot sell because i am seeing pump couple of days easily anyone can make double or triple so it is great time of investing
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I have around 1k kmd,will I get half of JUMBLERor is 2k kmd minimum requirement to get it?

20.2 kmd= .01 jumblr

Just so it is clear, there is no minimum requirement, so you will get ~.5 jumblr
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
I have around 1k kmd,will I get half of JUMBLERor is 2k kmd minimum requirement to get it?

20.2 kmd= .01 jumblr
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Well damn, I expected a crash but I didn't expect it to regress all the way back to the beginning in just one day. Definitely didn't time this one right, should have sold and bought back in for a higher stake count.

Volatility in crypto is unpredictable to me. I find it less stressful to buy and hodl, and cash out a certain % when targets are reached.

Oh am in the same boat as you, but i still wish i had sold high and utilized the earning to buy more than my current stake when it crashed. Not whining, Just wishful thinking.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Well damn, I expected a crash but I didn't expect it to regress all the way back to the beginning in just one day. Definitely didn't time this one right, should have sold and bought back in for a higher stake count.

I said the exact same phrase this morning damn...It was a pure random pump, uncorrelated to the snapshot. Could have bought back 50% more KMD at least.

And for the pump before the snapshot, i am not exactly sure that it will happen..Those that held and have been on board have kept their KMD for months now.
A pump would only happen if you have an opportunistic crowd ready to pump, get the JUMBLRs, and dump back.

For that they would need to be aware of the information regarding the snapshot. Since they are opportunistic, i don't assume they will seek the required info.

Plus for now, all the money is in Bitcoin and Neo..
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Volatility in crypto is unpredictable to me. I find it less stressful to buy and hodl, and cash out a certain % when targets are reached.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I predict a pump before JUMBLR snapshot
so we can see easy payout increasing rate easily  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Ok so far.

1. installed 1.6 agama
2. activated komodo and revs in basilisk mode ( can't make avast activate komodo in native keeps freaking out my machine)
3. taken my komodo pass phrase and checked that the komodo address in agama is the same as my komodo address on the ico site.

about to request payout

questions.

1. so long as I have this passphrase does not matter what happens to my machine with agama on at this stage is that correct?

2. so long as you only ever use basilisk mode the passphrase is enough to rescue any and all coins that were activated in basilisk mode.
(with native or full you have to make a new back up of wallet.dat with every new coin activated?

3. will i get jumblr for komodo in basilisk mode?

4. I will not see my balance increase in my native agama wallet until august 18th?

If late you wish to try and activate a coin in native or full mode that you originally activated in basilisk mode ... how to do that?

questions.

1. so long as I have this passphrase does not matter what happens to my machine with agama on at this stage is that correct?
Answer: Make sure your seed/passphrase works. Logout and try it again. Tripple check.

2. so long as you only ever use basilisk mode the passphrase is enough to rescue any and all coins that were activated in basilisk mode.
(with native or full you have to make a new back up of wallet.dat with every new coin activated?
Answer: Basilisk works similar to an Electrum light wallet. Except it's more secure. Therefore your seed will allow you to recover the funds in the keypair generated. For fullmode you need to backup your wallet.dat or privatekeys for each coin other than Komodo assets. However, I am of the opinion that you should always have your privatekeys regardless if you have a seed. So you can export yours even if you're on Basilisk.

Answer: Yes, soon I will release a video soon to show people how to check their Jumblr balance in Agama once the distribution is done.

I will not see my balance increase in my native agama wallet until august 18th?
Answer: You will see your KMD balance from the payout when it's distributed on the 18th correct.

If late you wish to try and activate a coin in native or full mode that you originally activated in basilisk mode ... how to do that?
When you activate the coin once the wallet opens you must select Native. You can logout of the wallet if you logged into the wrong mode. However, I suggest Basilisk for now since Native mode has not been performing well due to the problems inherent to zcash fork's gui. You might experience a freeze or two with native mode. You might as well use the command line that is more robust for native komodod.
Activity: 10

I would like to withdraw from kmd
[Processing transaction... Note: it may take a few minutes to complete the transaction.]
 but do not move on to the next.

Slack helped me.
If you have a problem like me, you may be able to withdraw your wallet if you upgrade to v0.2.0.21a in settings.
(I am glad to have an error right now. It was just infinite loading just before).
Thanks to the people of Slack.
Mine is working fine kindly try quick heal anitivirus and if it is still not working kindly wait for 2 or 3 days

it will work 

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Ok so far.

1. installed 1.6 agama
2. activated komodo and revs in basilisk mode ( can't make avast activate komodo in native keeps freaking out my machine)
3. taken my komodo pass phrase and checked that the komodo address in agama is the same as my komodo address on the ico site.

about to request payout

questions.

I will not see my balance increase in my native agama wallet until august 18th?

Activity: 10

I would like to withdraw from kmd
[Processing transaction... Note: it may take a few minutes to complete the transaction.]
 but do not move on to the next.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Did I miss the announcement of a date of the JUMBLR snapshot? Or is it after completion of ICO distribution and swaps, in the beginning of 2018?

I just want to be sure, to be able to prepare my wallets.

The final ico payout dates have been announced:

August 18th, 2017
October 31st, 2017
January 15th, 2018

The snapshot will take place at some point after the Aug 18th.

So guys remember the dates of swapping and this time no excuse if you did not make the swap in time because time and time again devs are always reminding us. But some won't listen.  So no more whining.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Did I miss the announcement of a date of the JUMBLR snapshot? Or is it after completion of ICO distribution and swaps, in the beginning of 2018?

The final ico payout dates have been announced:

August 18th, 2017
October 31st, 2017
January 15th, 2018

The snapshot will take place at some point after the Aug 18th.

Activity: 22

Jump to: