Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 332. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hey guys,

I've send KMD from Bittrex to the Komodo Swing Wallet since 6 hours from know and my balance still not credited yet ...
I've checked the addresse wallet, everything sounds correct, anyone got a solution ?

Regards

I actually have the same problem. I can see from the kmd.explorer that the transaction was successful but I don't see any balance on my Swing wallet. Also for some reason now I have problems starting the wallet. I still have the private key but not sure what to do with it as with Agama you need to have the seed instead... Any tips how to proceed to get my KMD to any valid wallet if for some reason I don't get the Swing wallet working? Thanks!

Is the blockchain totally downloaded? Is the wallet has synched that it has the right date and time ? Just remember that the Swing wallet is very slow as compare to agama when the blockchain has not been synched.

I've checked, still not credited.
Gonna download Agama one.

Try basilisk mode for Agama . It will just reflex what is in the explorer.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I've send KMD from Bittrex to the Komodo Swing Wallet since 6 hours from know and my balance still not credited yet ...
I've checked the addresse wallet, everything sounds correct, anyone got a solution ?

Regards

I actually have the same problem. I can see from the kmd.explorer that the transaction was successful but I don't see any balance on my Swing wallet. Also for some reason now I have problems starting the wallet. I still have the private key but not sure what to do with it as with Agama you need to have the seed instead... Any tips how to proceed to get my KMD to any valid wallet if for some reason I don't get the Swing wallet working? Thanks!

Is the blockchain totally downloaded? Is the wallet has synched that it has the right date and time ? Just remember that the Swing wallet is very slow as compare to agama when the blockchain has not been synched.

I've checked, still not credited.
Gonna download Agama one.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hey guys,

Regards

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

Regards

I think everything is sorted now you can  check it your wallet your kmd will be there
Payout date is coming  close 18th august i am so exciting and that means there is 99% of chance KMD Will  pump  before the payout date All kmd holder
will be in heaven in PAYOUT date
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Is there any plans for development of iOS and android apps? It’s very important for wider adoption
iOs app (breadwallet fork) is in testing, android app work is in the evaluation stage

we are waiting (hoping?) for apple's approval for apple store, but that seems rather difficult and arbitrary.

not sure if it is possible for people to run iOs apps that are not from the apple store if they do not have apple dev kit

thank you for reply! It will be great to have ios app and it will be more safe to store kmd there rather than pc

only if the pc is running windows lol .. safest storage if that is concern is detached from internet totally. faith in apple to safeguard your wealth may be misplaced.
Activity: 8
Hey guys,

Regards

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
I'm happy the ICO site is back up but I may have made a mistake. The instructions are very tricky to me as I'm not very computer savvy. I tried to send my kmd to an exchange or even the wallet but it seemed like it wouldn't send. So I thought I was suppose to send to the KMD address that I was assigned on the ICO site, when I sent it all I'm seeing now for the past two days is pending? Was I right to send to the address I was given on the site or did I make a newbie miatake and send my kmd back to the same address they were located at? I can see the transaction saying pending so I'm not too worried but I'd like to rectify this as soon as possible and moe my kmd finally. Any "honest" help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hey,

If you confirmed the payout request with your seed, then you are all set. You can use the seed later on to access the coins through Agama Wallet.

The balance won't be sent to you until we process the next payout. The status will be 'PENDING' until that happens. Next payout is scheduled for next week, see the recent update for more info. In total there are three payouts remaining until we close the ICO site for good.

https://www.supernet.org/en/resources/updates/komodo-ico-site-is-back-online-the-final-schedule
Activity: 14
Hey guys,

Regards
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Is there any plans for development of iOS and android apps? It’s very important for wider adoption
iOs app (breadwallet fork) is in testing, android app work is in the evaluation stage

we are waiting (hoping?) for apple's approval for apple store, but that seems rather difficult and arbitrary.

not sure if it is possible for people to run iOs apps that are not from the apple store if they do not have apple dev kit

thank you for reply! It will be great to have ios app and it will be more safe to store kmd there rather than pc

So what there are also user android user google will approve it and also  apple will approve it because there is money that what people after
now everything with kmd is fine  kmd   website working wallet is also working fine coin is pumping now we are just waiting for big movement.   
Activity: 476
Merit: 133

Activity: 266
Merit: 106
ACQ
Activity: 89
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
Agama wallet works fine....buy and hodl people  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Ok so far.

1. installed 1.6 agama
2. activated komodo and revs in basilisk mode ( can't make avast activate komodo in native keeps freaking out my machine)
3. taken my komodo pass phrase and checked that the komodo address in agama is the same as my komodo address on the ico site.

about to request payout

questions.

1. so long as I have this passphrase does not matter what happens to my machine with agama on at this stage is that correct?

2. so long as you only ever use basilisk mode the passphrase is enough to rescue any and all coins that were activated in basilisk mode.
(with native or full you have to make a new back up of wallet.dat with every new coin activated?

3. will i get jumblr for komodo in basilisk mode?

4. I will not see my balance increase in my native agama wallet until august 18th?

If late you wish to try and activate a coin in native or full mode that you originally activated in basilisk mode ... how to do that?

questions.

1. so long as I have this passphrase does not matter what happens to my machine with agama on at this stage is that correct?
Answer: Make sure your seed/passphrase works. Logout and try it again. Tripple check.

2. so long as you only ever use basilisk mode the passphrase is enough to rescue any and all coins that were activated in basilisk mode.
(with native or full you have to make a new back up of wallet.dat with every new coin activated?
Answer: Basilisk works similar to an Electrum light wallet. Except it's more secure. Therefore your seed will allow you to recover the funds in the keypair generated. For fullmode you need to backup your wallet.dat or privatekeys for each coin other than Komodo assets. However, I am of the opinion that you should always have your privatekeys regardless if you have a seed. So you can export yours even if you're on Basilisk.

3. will i get jumblr for komodo in basilisk mode?
Answer: Yes, soon I will release a video soon to show people how to check their Jumblr balance in Agama once the distribution is done.

I will not see my balance increase in my native agama wallet until august 18th?
Answer: You will see your KMD balance from the payout when it's distributed on the 18th correct.

If late you wish to try and activate a coin in native or full mode that you originally activated in basilisk mode ... how to do that?
When you activate the coin once the wallet opens you must select Native. You can logout of the wallet if you logged into the wrong mode. However, I suggest Basilisk for now since Native mode has not been performing well due to the problems inherent to zcash fork's gui. You might experience a freeze or two with native mode. You might as well use the command line that is more robust for native komodod.

thanks very much for these answers ... very helpful. Cheers.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I have around 1k kmd,will I get half of JUMBLERor is 2k kmd minimum requirement to get it?

20.2 kmd= .01 jumblr

Just so it is clear, there is no minimum requirement, so you will get ~.5 jumblr
Ok thanks for the answer.it is exciting to get additional benefits for holding somthing Smiley

The lead developer, jl777, is providing these out of his personal holdings, and has a history of surprises like this. The KMD development team is very dedicated and generous. I think all KMD holders will be happy when this project comes together.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I have around 1k kmd,will I get half of JUMBLERor is 2k kmd minimum requirement to get it?

20.2 kmd= .01 jumblr

Just so it is clear, there is no minimum requirement, so you will get ~.5 jumblr
Ok thanks for the answer.it is exciting to get additional benefits for holding somthing Smiley
i have invested 10k in kmd already make 5k but still i didnot sell because i am seeing pump couple of days easily anyone can make double or triple so it is great time of investing

why sell anytime soon? personally i am holding kmd for the long haul. have faith in this one so far it has put to shame the others I've reviewed.

I thinks same bro after all Komodo is a Zcash fork  so i can see in next  couple of months he can reach at value of 20 30   dollar but i don't mind to buy a kmd from people who want to sell kmd  1.5 dollar to between 5 dollar so i am putting 10k on it.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: