Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 396. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Hey everyone, here is an interview with Nick Szabo really worth listening to. Around 1hr30mins in, he mentions the future he sees for another sidechain layer linked to the bitcoin blockchain, he doesn't mention Komodo by name, but he describes very well  Wink

The Quiet Master of Cryptocurrency - http://tim.blog/2017/06/04/nick-szabo/?utm_content=buffer42509

Congrats James and team, things are looking very good for the project so far.
3-5$ to end of year Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
Hey everyone, here is an interview with Nick Szabo really worth listening to. Around 1hr30mins in, he mentions the future he sees for another sidechain layer linked to the bitcoin blockchain, he doesn't mention Komodo by name, but he describes very well  Wink

The Quiet Master of Cryptocurrency - http://tim.blog/2017/06/04/nick-szabo/?utm_content=buffer42509

Congrats James and team, things are looking very good for the project so far.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Warning

Your coins are safe, but there's a interest/reward bug on the Komodo Swing Wallet as well as in the Nano Ledger S hardware wallet.

New Swing Wallet will be published shortly with a fix and we are helping the Ledger team to fix the bug too.

If you create a transaction through these wallets you will not be credited with the interest/reward.

Here is what you do if you use these wallets and don't want to lose your interest: don't create a transaction and wait for the fix. That is all.

I have some coins on the KMD address with my seed and I download the the latest agama app to my vps for running . when open agama app it's running but I can not see my balance and I check the my coins on the http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/ they are on there. what can I do with agama app to see my coins on the balance.?

helpdesk article regarding the subject: http://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000010042-i-cannot-see-my-balance-are-my-coins-gone-

We recommend two options for you:
1) start using Komodo in Native Mode, which is a lot more reliable
2) export your privatekeys and import them to Komodo Swing Wallet

Next Swing Wallet release will have a seed import option too.

For importing & exporting keys see this guide: http://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000010027-importing-and-exporting-private-keys-in-agama-wallet
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
komodo is a very good platform project. More is in its infancy . More and more will develop .
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Warning

Your coins are safe, but there's a interest/reward bug on the Komodo Swing Wallet as well as in the Nano Ledger S hardware wallet.

New Swing Wallet will be published shortly with a fix and we are helping the Ledger team to fix the bug too.

If you create a transaction through these wallets you will not be credited with the interest/reward.

Here is what you do if you use these wallets and don't want to lose your interest: don't create a transaction and wait for the fix. That is all.

I have some coins on the KMD address with my seed and I download the the latest agama app to my vps for running . when open agama app it's running but I can not see my balance and I check the my coins on the http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/ they are on there. what can I do with agama app to see my coins on the balance.?

Well, I have the same problem with you. I tried to do many things for this coin but it's not possible to see my balance .
Sometimes I re-open my agama application it's shown my balance then I transfered my coin to bittrex exchange it's always shown " waiting for confirmations " for long time then it's not working and I can not see my balance shown after then. what's the problem with this app?
Merit: 1000
Warning

Where can I find info on how to use and store KMD on my Ledger Nano?  Thanks
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
Warning

Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Warning

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
No, I will hire a node setup (what jl777 calls a 'money printing machine') from an existing notary operator and compete for votes by offering a high voter %

Badass was offering node setup deals before the first election - Badass Scrotum Nodes - has a nice ring to it, I'd vote for you lol
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
KMD is confirmed working at Bittrex. It is holding up pretty well comparing to other alternative coins.

Activity: 113
Merit: 20
I guess dev are working their butts out on this . They have not issued any statement or resolution on this matter as Bittrex status is still under maintenance.

The problem has been addressed a while ago.   If you go back two pages you can see this statement from JL777 was posted on the matter:

The blockchain was not under attack, it is similar to a DOS attack at the network level. Still not sure exactly how a killer packet was created, but a fix for the crashing is already updated in github. I estimate about 10% of nodes were affected.

If you are having crashes, just update and it should be fine. We are still testing the hotfix version, but the change was very small so it should be fine.

No funds were at risk, just annoyance of having to restart a node, but if you are in the process of syncing, it would likely make it much more difficult to do so as if it is crashed it wont sync.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can still buy or sell on Bittrex, they are just not accepting incoming or outgoing KMD transactions at the moment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I guess dev are working their butts out on this . They have not issued any statement or resolution on this matter as Bittrex status is still under maintenance.
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
Bittrex wallet still under attack?

I'm not sure if it specifically ever was, but it's actively trading, so it doesn't look like it.

As of the time of this posting, Komodo is still showing as being under attack on Bittrex! Reference screenshot below:

View larger image HERE
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

I'm not sure if it specifically ever was, but it's actively trading, so it doesn't look like it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I am not completely sure but as far as I know there will be a Jumblr asset which will be distributed among the Komodo holders. The fees go for the most part to Jumblr asset holders. Please correct me if I am wrong. This is how I understood it.

I have a question, the fee you pay for using Jumblr where does it go?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Hey guys. At this stage should i store my KMD in agama or it is just better sitting on an exchange? or is there a better option available?
thanx for the info.

Defo agama so you get a share of the jumblr sharedrop upcoming soon.

If your coins are on an exhange you will will it.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
How profitable are the notary nodes at current prices?

How long until new notary node elections?

I think all nodes are self-sufficient now.    Elections are in Jan 2018

I will be a candidate in the next election,

HAve you already a node up and running?

No, I will hire a node setup (what jl777 calls a 'money printing machine') from an existing notary operator and compete for votes by offering a high voter %
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I have a question, the fee you pay for using Jumblr where does it go?
Jump to: