Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 420. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What interest?

KMD earns 5% APR interest paid automatically in to your wallet (not on exchanges)

That's interesting... a coin that gives you interest for investing in them. Is this "feature" unique to KMD only?

Its just proof of stake.......... I'm still waiting for private bet that was going to be in BTCD......... and supernet....
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What interest?

KMD earns 5% APR interest paid automatically in to your wallet (not on exchanges)

That's interesting... a coin that gives you interest for investing in them. Is this "feature" unique to KMD only?
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
The interest is the cream on top of KMD for me. Everytime I check my balance in Agama, I am surprised how much 5% is.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
What interest?

Activity: 28
jaxx is a great easy and fast multicoin wallet Grin
i used that for btc, ltc, eth, etc and zec
its one of the best possibilitys to store coins
thats just perfect will download that version when it comes out

Will we be able to earn that sweet KMD interest on the jaxx wallet?

What interest?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
SuperNET Tuesday Update

In caes you missed it, Core Media has made yet another SuperNET Tuesday Update. It nicely summaries everything that has been going on. Check it out!

Read it: http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/775-supernet-tuesday-update-23-05-2017

Retweet: https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/867073592005152768
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Yes, the installer installed the zcash stuff.

Are you sure that your anti virus isnt blocking any files.

I had an issue with AVG deleting iguana files.

May be worth disabling your antivirus for a bit and fresh install the wallet

IS not interfering, My MAC also has the same exact problem, i modified both .json files and still same problem.

It could be some edge case bug in the installer itself. You could try to launch Agama Wallet from a zip release.

1) go to github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
2) download 'AgamaApp-0.1.6.2e-beta-windows-x64.zip'
3) extract the zip file and launch Agama

This question will be interesting to know . Waiting for  the answers .

Only jaxx operator can answer this questions. Theoretically it is possible. (But most likely they will earn it for their own if it is a free service which is just fair)

Yeah, I'm not sure how the Jaxx wallet operates. If you are controlling the privatekeys then you will get the interest.
Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

Only jaxx operator can answer this questions. Theoretically it is possible. (But most likely they will earn it for their own if it is a free service which is just fair)
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
When will be the next payout from the ICO site. I requested it about 2 weeks ago now, but the status is still pending:
"Please wait for your pending payout to be finished until you can do your next payout."
Any idea?

jl777 has announced last month payout will be scheduled as monthly basis up to Jan . So try to wait until June 3 to have your KMD.
Activity: 33
When will be the next payout from the ICO site. I requested it about 2 weeks ago now, but the status is still pending:
"Please wait for your pending payout to be finished until you can do your next payout."
Any idea?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
KMD is by far the most undervalued coin in top 50 CMC.

I expect an exponential rise in days.

Yes, it's right. I can not believe KMD is still under 1$ at this time.
Many altcoins are rising up very high (almost 100%-300%) while those altcoins don't have many special functions or good development.
However this is good chance to get more cheap coins before the investors will know it in the future.

Don't say much more about it but It's very great to go and buy some cheap bunches of KMD for long-term period.
Thinking about ETH coin 1 year ago you can image this calculation and there is no chance for who is late.

it's very interesting . I have just joined it on the bittrex exchange.
I also believe in this project. KMD Dev and Team are working very well for it and it will become a hot coin in this year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Many altcoins are rising up very high (almost 100%-300%) while those altcoins don't have many special functions or good development.
However this is good chance to get more cheap coins before the investors will know it in the future.

Don't say much more about it but It's very great to go and buy some cheap bunches of KMD for long-term period.
Thinking about ETH coin 1 year ago you can image this calculation and there is no chance for who is late.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
I turned off all firewalls and antivirus, modified json file and still have the infinite Starting Iguana daemon....... What now?

yeah I have no idea what the issue could be as one day I had 48/50 others 2/50 but I'm fine waiting I've been waiting since .10...
Activity: 545
Merit: 500

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Thank you all! With modified .json file wallet works just perfect. Withdraws, deposits, interest, all is Ok now.
you use  an old version of client or the new one... i have a issue aswell , i cant see the kmd in wallet but i  checked on blockexplorer and they are there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I turned off all firewalls and antivirus, modified json file and still have the infinite Starting Iguana daemon....... What now?
Jump to: