Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 423. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
So i looked at the github for the wallet and there the below is mentioned. once i deleted the file.. the wallet started but its taking time to sync. lets see what shows.

Upgrade Instructions

Since this version includes some updates to Agama App configuration settings, users will either have to delete the existing config.json file from Iguana data directory or Uninstall the app with the option "Delete User Data" selected, when installing using installer files.

If manually deleting or changing the config.json file, you can find the location of it on your OS here:

Linux: ~/.iguana/config.json
OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/iguana/config.json
Windows: %AppData%/Iguana/config.json
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Komodo is breaking volume records,it's climbing!
Buy cheap coins before DEX announcement,x4 rise Wink

Will it ever stop, yo, I don't know.
Turn off the lights, and I'll glow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=149jGeIlx3I
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Komodo is breaking volume records,it's climbing!
Buy cheap coins before DEX announcement,x4 rise Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
If your Agama is stuck connecting with Basilisk serves, you have to change a parameter in the file "config.json"   

"SkipBasiliskNetworkCheck": true

Since few days ago a beta of the new wallet has been available for testing in Supernet Slack, as you know the wallet backend code has been completely redone and it should fix the common issues. There is no date set but it'is getting near, please be patient!

and where is that file
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
KMD will reach 100 this way since there's nobody to sell as no one can get their coins out of their wallets.

Except that people can send coins, only a few seem to be having issues currently.

I sent some yesterday.
Well, my transaction got through after about 1h of "processsing". Status: success.
BUT, my wallet doesn't show the txid and the receiver hasn't got the coins, waiting for 60 minutes now.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
KMD will reach 100 this way since there's nobody to sell as no one can get their coins out of their wallets.

Except that people can send coins, only a few seem to be having issues currently.

I sent some yesterday.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
If your Agama is stuck connecting with Basilisk serves, you have to change a parameter in the file "config.json"   

"SkipBasiliskNetworkCheck": true

Since few days ago a beta of the new wallet has been available for testing in Supernet Slack, as you know the wallet backend code has been completely redone and it should fix the common issues. There is no date set but it'is getting near, please be patient!

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
It looks like KMD will reach 1$ in next days . The buying power is rising up while bitcoin is heading to 2300$ in next month.
There are a few predictions for KMD to be 1$ or more so who can win this guess prize.? I'm waiting for this result at the end of this month.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Everything is going KMD way except for Agama  Cheesy I am pleasent to see kmd is on rise and it may soon hit $1.Holders will win.I am holding my coins until it reaches $1 as I am confident it is not too far
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
It looks like KMD will reach 1$ in next days . The buying power is rising up while bitcoin is heading to 2300$ in next month.
There are a few predictions for KMD to be 1$ or more so who can win this guess prize.? I'm waiting for this result at the end of this month.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
same problems here. Reinstalled, cleared the appdata but Agama isnt loading anymore in windows. Stuck at loading different coins.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Hi i am facing an issue.

I had transferred my KMD from ico to my wallet "iguana easy dex" but now it seems there is a new version agama.
okay so i log in my old wallet and my balance on the address shows zero, so i download the new version but whatever i do it does not start.. stuck on "4/8 EUR Output less that something" even if i am trying the zip version.

anyone else experiencing such a problem and already has a solution?

Yep, my Agama stuck too for 2 hours now. Flash screen shows:

Connecting to Basilisk Network...
Connection status... 5/8: JPY
Output: Connected
Same here ...

Had the same issue last night. Now it worked and loaded successfully.
I opened my wallet and tried to send some KMD. It is stuck for 20 minutes now in step 3: processing tx.
Sigh.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hi i am facing an issue.

I had transferred my KMD from ico to my wallet "iguana easy dex" but now it seems there is a new version agama.
okay so i log in my old wallet and my balance on the address shows zero, so i download the new version but whatever i do it does not start.. stuck on "4/8 EUR Output less that something" even if i am trying the zip version.

Same here ...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Hi i am facing an issue.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Thanks Mark.  Correct amount has now shown up.

Cheers!

Hi i am facing an issue.

I'm having a similar issue.

Explorer shows a balance of 38k with no movement out.
http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RSGZVs6APV5K96tEtuRoMwtc3P7h1SfzQY

But Agama says I have a balance of 0.

Any tips/pointers from anyone?

Have you tried "Basilisk Actions" -> "Clear cache and fetch wallet data"

Takes a minute or two to update
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Hi i am facing an issue.

Have you tried "Basilisk Actions" -> "Clear cache and fetch wallet data"

Takes a minute or two to update
Activity: 27
Hi i am facing an issue.

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Hi i am facing an issue.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

World's first Unlimited  Komodo (KMD) debit card
https://uquid.com/komodo-debit-card

BOOM

is this endorsed by KMD? uquid? are they known?

Was just about to ask the same question when I saw your post. It sounds like a game changer but, I'm a little concerned that no one is jumping on it and there are some typos on their website. Also, how does it work? Do they use a secondary service to convert? Can we get an official word here, good or bad?

SuperNET does neither endorse nor denounce it. Personally I know some people that used uquid in the past and had no problems with them. Btw, they have various altcoin cards: https://uquid.com/altcoin-debit-card

Is there any news about CryptoCard debit card project from NXTprivacy?

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/7110939398145553585
It was completed long ago with the Coinomat card.
Activity: 43

World's first Unlimited  Komodo (KMD) debit card
https://uquid.com/komodo-debit-card

BOOM

is this endorsed by KMD? uquid? are they known?

Was just about to ask the same question when I saw your post. It sounds like a game changer but, I'm a little concerned that no one is jumping on it and there are some typos on their website. Also, how does it work? Do they use a secondary service to convert? Can we get an official word here, good or bad?

SuperNET does neither endorse nor denounce it. Personally I know some people that used uquid in the past and had no problems with them. Btw, they have various altcoin cards: https://uquid.com/altcoin-debit-card

Is there any news about CryptoCard debit card project from NXTprivacy?

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/7110939398145553585
Jump to: