Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 422. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
KMD looking progressing well now. Development going strong and JL and others working hard.

What's this rumor about polo? scale of 1 to 10, how likely will it be added, 10 being there is no uncertainty?

I won't be so confident about this, polo never announce their soon-to-be-listed coins before it is really on the market, because usually when new coin brought to their market, a great pump will happen. So, let's assume it is true, then we will better start holding or, even better, stsrt collecting more and more.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
KMD looking progressing well now. Development going strong and JL and others working hard.

What's this rumor about polo? scale of 1 to 10, how likely will it be added, 10 being there is no uncertainty?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Are you earning interest when your agama wallet is closed (using Basilisk mode)?
I opened my wallet after one day and noticed that the interest earned is still the same.

Ignore that one.. it turned out that Agama needed a few minutes to fully update. Interest has been added nicely.

ever heard about the edit function? ;-)
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
So your KMD coins must be in your local Agama wallet for receiving payment?

When you claim your IOTA from the ICO site they claim is processed manually on the first Friday of every month.

For the 5% APR interest the coins must be held in you local wallet.

For the upcoming Jumblr share drop the coins must be held in you local wallet.

When is the Jumblr share drop? I hope there is some time after the next payout, because I gave a exchange address. There was no information about this share drop at that time yet...

I'm sure there's enough time to withdraw them from an exchange to Agama wallet. However, everyone who wants to participate to the snapshot should request the payout now.

The snapshot will happen next month, so payout request made after June 2nd won't be on time for the snapshot. The payouts are made monthly.

Are you earning interest when your agama wallet is closed (using Basilisk mode)?
I opened my wallet after one day and noticed that the interest earned is still the same.

You always receive interest. Agama Wallet is just a way to create a transaction. You coins are not in a wallet - they are in the blockchain.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260

Ignore that one.. it turned out that Agama needed a few minutes to fully update. Interest has been added nicely.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

When you claim your IOTA from the ICO site they claim is processed manually on the first Friday of every month.

When is the Jumblr share drop? I hope there is some time after the next payout, because I gave a exchange address. There was no information about this share drop at that time yet...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Nothing just wait for the next scheduled payout . Stay tuned on this thread for payout list.

Thanks for the reply. From the past experience, how often the scheduled payout is done?

Next Payout is First Friday on june

legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Nothing just wait for the next scheduled payout . Stay tuned on this thread for payout list.

Thanks for the reply. From the past experience, how often the scheduled payout is done?

Next Payout is First Friday on june
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hi

I had withdraw some KMD from ICO website to my wallet but it shows "PENDING OUTGOING", anything I need to do?

Thanks

Activity: 3
Hi

I had withdraw some KMD from ICO website to my wallet but it shows "PENDING OUTGOING", anything I need to do?

Thanks

https://i.imgur.com/bOCBNKX.png

https://i.imgur.com/BzYyY7P.png
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
The Agama Wallet is extremely scary to use - I turned it on today for the first time in a few weeks - it wouldn't come one, stuck at 4/8.

Then found notes to modify the config.json, seemed to work. Transferred a handful of Komodo (to test - before trying a large amount) - it said 'success' and small amount of komodo showed up on the block chain. Woohoo - happy dance time! Only minor detail is that it didn't show up in the Agama transaction history.

So, at this point I tried sending several thousand Komodo the exact same way, and about a minute later it say 'success', but nothing shows up in the blockchain, heart skips a beat. Good news, Komodo Explorer says I still have all the Komodo. Wink

Try again, says 'success', but nothing happens on the blockchain.

Logout/login, and the handful of komodo transaction finally shows up in the history list (hopes climb), so I try sending several thousand Komodo again, says 'success' but nothing happens on the blockchain.

close/open/login try again, says 'success' but again nothing happens on the blockchain.

try two more times in the next 15 minutes, no success.

I really really need to transfer several thousand Komodo today.

Anything I can do?

yeah I really wanted to liquidate for MGO ICO but I guess I shoulda kept 5k KMD on bit xD
Activity: 2
The Agama Wallet is extremely scary to use - I turned it on today for the first time in a few weeks - it wouldn't come one, stuck at 4/8.

Then found notes to modify the config.json, seemed to work. Transferred a handful of Komodo (to test - before trying a large amount) - it said 'success' and small amount of komodo showed up on the block chain. Woohoo - happy dance time! Only minor detail is that it didn't show up in the Agama transaction history.

So, at this point I tried sending several thousand Komodo the exact same way, and about a minute later it say 'success', but nothing shows up in the blockchain, heart skips a beat. Good news, Komodo Explorer says I still have all the Komodo. Wink

Try again, says 'success', but nothing happens on the blockchain.

Logout/login, and the handful of komodo transaction finally shows up in the history list (hopes climb), so I try sending several thousand Komodo again, says 'success' but nothing happens on the blockchain.

close/open/login try again, says 'success' but again nothing happens on the blockchain.

try two more times in the next 15 minutes, no success.

I really really need to transfer several thousand Komodo today.

Anything I can do?
Activity: 391
It looks like KMD will reach 1$ in next days . The buying power is rising up while bitcoin is heading to 2300$ in next month.
There are a few predictions for KMD to be 1$ or more so who can win this guess prize.? I'm waiting for this result at the end of this month.

KMD will reach 100 this way since there's nobody to sell as no one can get their coins out of their wallets.

Being forced to hold your coins as price goes up is something to really complain about?

Be patient. It seems new wallet version is very close and many things will be fixed.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
So it worked for me now.

for whoever still trying do this

1. download the zip file and not the installer.
2. delete the conf.json of the older app iguana from appdata/roaming/dir.
3. run the Agama with admin permission.
4. Active komodo coin in Basillik mode
5. put in your seed.

done.
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
It looks like KMD will reach 1$ in next days . The buying power is rising up while bitcoin is heading to 2300$ in next month.
There are a few predictions for KMD to be 1$ or more so who can win this guess prize.? I'm waiting for this result at the end of this month.

KMD will reach 100 this way since there's nobody to sell as no one can get their coins out of their wallets.

This ^ hahahaha I don't mind because I bought around .10c but still I wanted to consolidate SOME profits into MGO crowdfund...looks like it won't happen oh well but last time I had an issue with a wallet was Ethereum and that issue forced me not to sell around 20 bucks....
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
We got an office! Widagasse 11, 6850 Dornbirn, AUSTRIA - Come and visit us fintech blockchain.

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Jump to: