Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 421. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Thank you all! With modified .json file wallet works just perfect. Withdraws, deposits, interest, all is Ok now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Yes, the installer installed the zcash stuff.

Are you sure that your anti virus isnt blocking any files.

I had an issue with AVG deleting iguana files.

May be worth disabling your antivirus for a bit and fresh install the wallet

IS not interfering, My MAC also has the same exact problem, i modified both .json files and still same problem.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Are you sure that your anti virus isnt blocking any files.

I had an issue with AVG deleting iguana files.

May be worth disabling your antivirus for a bit and fresh install the wallet
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
If your Agama is stuck connecting with Basilisk serves, you have to change a parameter in the file "config.json"    

"SkipBasiliskNetworkCheck": true

Since few days ago a beta of the new wallet has been available for testing in Supernet Slack, as you know the wallet backend code has been completely redone and it should fix the common issues. There is no date set but it'is getting near, please be patient!

Where can I find this "config.json" file?

here

Linux: ~/.iguana/config.json
OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/iguana/config.json
Windows: %AppData%/Iguana/config.json

I switch that file parameter to true and still infinite starting iguana daemon. Please make a functional wallet, can't believe is a fresh install in a windows computer and won't initiate. How many versions of agama you guys have released and still the software is not even capable to initiate? I want to have access to my coints and i can't in windows or MAC this is just awful.  

Most of us have had NO problem with Iguana or Agama so please don't insinuate the wallet is to blame. Windows plays a part and impatience plays a part and some peoples malware blocking software plays a part but, the wallet works. I'm not saying you are the problem, just saying the wallet is not.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I switch that file parameter to true and still infinite starting iguana daemon. Please make a functional wallet, can't believe is a fresh install in a windows computer and won't initiate. How many versions of agama you guys have released and still the software is not even capable to initiate? I want to have access to my coints and i can't in windows or MAC this is just awful.  

If its a fresh install have you got the zcash params installed?
If your Agama is stuck connecting with Basilisk serves, you have to change a parameter in the file "config.json"   

Since few days ago a beta of the new wallet has been available for testing in Supernet Slack, as you know the wallet backend code has been completely redone and it should fix the common issues. There is no date set but it'is getting near, please be patient!

here

Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
jaxx is a great easy and fast multicoin wallet Grin
i used that for btc, ltc, eth, etc and zec
its one of the best possibilitys to store coins
thats just perfect will download that version when it comes out
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Komodo is very new and will have a lot of improvements in the future.Price will react to this obviously.But if you don't believe in this,dump your coins.I'm long with alts with good team Wink
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
ethereum classic reaches 10 dollar.
it has nearly the same amount of coins like komodo has.
so it is possible that komodo reaches a high price, too.
more than 1 dollar seems to be realistic.
the crypto market gets rapidly bigger and bigger its amazing.
supernet should take this opportunity with this big project.
legendary

here

Thank you so much! I was looking in the %AppData%/Agama folder. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

here

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Explorer down ?
https://kpx.io

new url is kmd.explorer.supernet.org

OR kmdexplorer.com (which redirects)
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Ty

KMD looking progressing well now. Development going strong and JL and others working hard.

What's this rumor about polo? scale of 1 to 10, how likely will it be added, 10 being there is no uncertainty?

7-8 in my book
just a matter of time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
KMD looking progressing well now. Development going strong and JL and others working hard.

What's this rumor about polo? scale of 1 to 10, how likely will it be added, 10 being there is no uncertainty?

I won't be so confident about this, polo never announce their soon-to-be-listed coins before it is really on the market, because usually when new coin brought to their market, a great pump will happen. So, let's assume it is true, then we will better start holding or, even better, stsrt collecting more and more.

Polo, polo, polo... Really getting tired of folks thinking KMD needs to be on Poloniex. Bittrex has excellent volume and you all are watching the price raise in a sane and sustainable manor. Polo will bring more volume sure but, it's NOT needed. KMD will be successful with, or without, Poloniex.

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
It looks like KMD will reach 1$ in next days . The buying power is rising up while bitcoin is heading to 2300$ in next month.
There are a few predictions for KMD to be 1$ or more so who can win this guess prize.? I'm waiting for this result at the end of this month.

KMD will reach 100 this way since there's nobody to sell as no one can get their coins out of their wallets.

Being forced to hold your coins as price goes up is something to really complain about?

Be patient. It seems new wallet version is very close and many things will be fixed.  Smiley

It's right . I feel that there will be some big movements happening in next month.
I'm waiting for some new updates for the agama app from Dev. I hope it will come soon.
KMD is sitting at 0.55$ and it will continue to grow up in next days.
Jump to: