Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 425. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
KMD is moving up towards moon like nothing.Holding kmd is one of my best decision,Lucky that earlier wallet didn;t worked for me so I didnt sell my kmd.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

World's first Unlimited  Komodo (KMD) debit card
https://uquid.com/komodo-debit-card

BOOM

is this endorsed by KMD? uquid? are they known?

Was just about to ask the same question when I saw your post. It sounds like a game changer but, I'm a little concerned that no one is jumping on it and there are some typos on their website. Also, how does it work? Do they use a secondary service to convert? Can we get an official word here, good or bad?
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
so when extracting your KMD from the ICO site?

If you send bitcoindark to obtain revs before the cut off date.

How to extract kmd and revs to agma?

If you activate kmd and revs inside the agama console with revs just appear once the kmd does or how to extract revs too?

Is there a guide for this?

jl777?

If you sent btcd in before cut off date you just have to log in and load up revs from inside agama wallet
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

If you activate kmd and revs inside the agama console with revs just appear once the kmd does or how to extract revs too?

jl777?
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I will say again,hold your coins Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Is this like SuperNET 2.0?

What happens to supernet and all the old jl777 coins ? Will they just be left to die?
This is SuperNET 1.0 ecosystem, nothing is left to die. Only MGW is being phased out but it still gets DEX revshare. NXTventure will have its holdings distributed out. The other assets (not coins!) will be transferred to assetchains (which are actually coins) this summer.

SuperNET NAV is now around $20 (old.supernet.org/nav.php), about 4x the ICO price and right around the ICO price in BTC. With holdings worth $16 mil, it is expected to be able to fund development for quite a few years and my goal is to try to maintain the NAV as high as is practical while doing this.

Not sure why you think anything is dying, when it has more funds that ever and the tech is being released to start the revenue streams that will be dividended out later this year. crypto777 already has 17 BTC accumulated, but in relatively low value utxo so the txfee will eat up quite a bit of it until the btc fee market comes back to normal

All along I said that all the projects I am working on tie together into a single whole. Now I think more and more people are finally understanding what I meant years ago. I spend very little time marketing all the tech I am still working on, so you can blame me for not explaining it clearly and often enough.

And to all the people that said I was killing BTCD with the KMD ICO, when I said that we needed the funds for the notary nodes and that after the transition it will be a very good outcome for BTCD holders: BTCD is now 0.0115 (not a pump value but arbitrage floor) and $23. I believe that is ATH in USD

supernet.org has been redesigned, hopefully it can answer any questions you have
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Is this like SuperNET 2.0?

What happens to supernet and all the old jl777 coins ? Will they just be left to die?
legendary

legendary

World's first Unlimited  Komodo (KMD) debit card
https://uquid.com/komodo-debit-card

BOOM

is this endorsed by KMD? uquid? are they known?
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
been getting far too many issues with agama lately..

Cant seem to make a withdrawal from my wallet with agama. claims it's gone through, but nothing ever appears on the blockchain or is debited from my wallet....
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Check out a quick summary video ca333 made after the conference!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFCMkfMMEBw&feature=youtu.be

More will follow little later!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I just downloaded the Agama wallet and entered in my key and the balance shows up. So I suppose it's safe and I should've done more research on this! Thank you for the responses.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252

When you have the KMD coins in your full control you will:
 - automatically receive 5 % APR interest
 - automatically participate in the KMD snapshot to get JUMBLR (date & more info released later)

I have just heard about the JUMBLR what is this coin? and when is it available for snapshot to get JUMBLR?
How many coins Can I get this JUMBLR if I have got 4,000KMD on my wallet? Thank you.

Jumblr (formerly Nxtprivacy)   is an asset that has revshare from the Jumblr anonymizing service.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

it looks like you never made a payment to cryptopia, your funds are still in your original address:

[{"txid":"e3c49fbe2d4ea57e5c83f6a72706a61178912bfe4dc18d5bfbb8835aa6a27139","vout":1,"address":"RKyuFwhojJgYNUQjuHWEcDUouiPHCpbRS6","account":"RKyuFwhojJgYNUQjuHWEcDUouiPHCpbRS6","scriptPubKey":"76a9147564457ef3063790d1d7470ddb03cbd2dcf062ee88ac","amount":4453.35929709,"interest":0.36683355,"confirmations":877,"spendable":false}]

How embarrassment  Roll Eyes

My dashboard shows none though so..what should i do.
ohhh relaxxx...... and consult it with ant expert i.t master..
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
When is the snapshot date for JUMBLR?
Which wallet is recommended?

Are the 5% paid at the end of the year in a lump sum or tiny amounts on a daily basis?

Date is not yet finalised.

Agama wallet.

5% APR is broken down into smaller ongoing payments.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I have just heard about the JUMBLR what is this coin? and when is it available for snapshot to get JUMBLR?
How many coins Can I get this JUMBLR if I have got 4,000KMD on my wallet? Thank you.

(4000/20.2)* 0.01 = 1.98 Jumblr
Activity: 51
When is the snapshot date for JUMBLR?
Which wallet is recommended?

Are the 5% paid at the end of the year in a lump sum or tiny amounts on a daily basis?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

When you have the KMD coins in your full control you will:
 - automatically receive 5 % APR interest
 - automatically participate in the KMD snapshot to get JUMBLR (date & more info released later)

Activity: 5
Can somebody explain what's happening in easy way  Roll Eyes i have some komodo from ICO on exchange, what i have to do? Thanks a lot!

Login to agama with a seed twice and make sure there are no typos. After that you know for sure that you are making the withdrawal to the correct KMD address.

The danger is, that you make a typo when you are logging in to Agama, and then you get a different KMD address.

Pretty sure this happened to me. Logged in once, do it again and deposited money into the dummy account. Is there a way to recover that money if it happens?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The coins were sent to an online exchange account, not a private wallet on a computer. I've asked Bittrex's exchange support but they insist the amount was never sent. You're claiming it was successfully sent, and the issue is on their end? Or do I have to install a wallet myself to verify? Apologies for not fully understanding.

http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RHY2jW41xptqKfmxDNvojC9MmC6VSTmYTe

Is that your deposit address on Bittrex? Then it's definitely an error on their part. Show the explorer and screenshots to the customer support
I have and they insist my address is empty and nothing was received.
Jump to: