Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 439. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Does anyone know the emission schedule of KMD? Can't seem to find a concrete answer anywhere. Right now the block reward is 3 KMD, at which block will this change and to how much?
It stays at 3 kmd till max supply is hit

Yes, and max supply is 200M (now 100,9M)

There is also a 5 % APR interest to the KMD holders, that too stays until we reach 200M supply. That is expected to take ~14 years.

Been a while since I wander around this thread, can you please inform me if the interest also applied for me? I have some KMD from my signature campaign (I think you have a good memory of who am I, sorry for bugging you weeks ago Cheesy) and I haven't transfer them to any wallet or anywhere, so the amount supposed to be still sitting on wherever the dev send it on the first place. If I got some interest, then I am surely will be in no hurry to look for an alternative to send my KMD elsewhere.

Yes, the bounty payment was sent to your address directly. It's now under your control and you automatically receive interest.

When you want to access your investment simply login to Agama Wallet with your seed
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Does anyone know the emission schedule of KMD? Can't seem to find a concrete answer anywhere. Right now the block reward is 3 KMD, at which block will this change and to how much?

There is also a 5 % APR interest to the KMD holders, that too stays until we reach 200M supply. That is expected to take ~14 years.

Been a while since I wander around this thread, can you please inform me if the interest also applied for me? I have some KMD from my signature campaign (I think you have a good memory of who am I, sorry for bugging you weeks ago Cheesy) and I haven't transfer them to any wallet or anywhere, so the amount supposed to be still sitting on wherever the dev send it on the first place. If I got some interest, then I am surely will be in no hurry to look for an alternative to send my KMD elsewhere.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Will we see such a beautiful picture in the coming days?!!! Grin Grin Grin

Oh yea if true, but I don't see this on the official polo thread: https://twitter.com/Poloniex
I'm just joking
just for fun

You should be careful, manipulating the markets with falsehoods is a criminal offense.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I really thought KMD was already added to polo. Man what a joke. Anyway I hope someday I will really see KMD got included. in polo.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

Oh yea if true, but I don't see this on the official polo thread: https://twitter.com/Poloniex
I'm just joking
just for fun
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

Project valuations have gone crazy.

Because the price raised 4k? This is just normal growth, not "gone crazy" lol
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
what happened? komodoplatform.com - "You have been banned from this site.

If you think there has been a mistake, please contact the administrator via proxy server."

Try in a different browser I've gotten that error with safari before but it worked in firefox
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
what happened? komodoplatform.com - "You have been banned from this site.

If you think there has been a mistake, please contact the administrator via proxy server."
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Project valuations have gone crazy.  I'm officially (day)dreaming bigger than ever before for Komodo!   Kiss

Mkt. Cap @ $1 is starting to look like a complete joke with all this craziness.

I expect more than 1$ in future.Rich or die Grin

WAY more. I see all this crap that has nothing more than marketing behind it hovering around 100 USD today and raising, I KNOW KMD will be way more that one dollar! No doubt there, they are just getting started.

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

Project valuations have gone crazy.  I'm officially (day)dreaming bigger than ever before for Komodo!   Kiss

Mkt. Cap @ $1 is starting to look like a complete joke with all this craziness.

I expect more than 1$ in future.Rich or die Grin
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Komodo it's moving fast.Price is now more stable than previous rise.It will catapulted at any moment,only wait for it Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It seems that komodo marketing is rolling . Good to see progress such as conferences . So that people may have a knowledge of what blockchain application is.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Good thing I got rid of my KMD at 10k... Or the price never would have went up for you guys : )

Exactly, wait till i sell, then it will really sky rocket  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Jump to: