Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 442. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I am getting the following message on Agame wallet download page.
"WARNING

The current release 0.1.6.2e release contains a bug. Be careful when you deposit cryptocurrencies to Agama.

Once you create a new account and log in, you may get two deposit addresses. However, there should be only one. You will have to logout/exit and login again. After you have double checked that you have the correct address, then you can proceed to deposit funds safely.

The bug is fixed for the next release."
Is it still buggy or a new version free of bugs is available?

Still buggy but this can happen only at first login. Close and repeat and you should have only one receiving address. The advice is to check multiple times that your passphrase access that address and don't send kmd to other addresses if there are more in the receiving tab
Okay thank for helping.I would prefer to wait till new bug free version is launched.I hope it is released soon
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
1$ afther may? seem possible,buy before too late
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

Market Cap   23 million to 30 million
Rank 43 to 39

Activity: 515
Merit: 502
"WARNING

The current release 0.1.6.2e release contains a bug. Be careful when you deposit cryptocurrencies to Agama.

Once you create a new account and log in, you may get two deposit addresses. However, there should be only one. You will have to logout/exit and login again. After you have double checked that you have the correct address, then you can proceed to deposit funds safely.

Still buggy but this can happen only at first login. Close and repeat and you should have only one receiving address. The advice is to check multiple times that your passphrase access that address and don't send kmd to other addresses if there are more in the receiving tab
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I've usually just scrolled and read, I never really write much. I've been following Komodo and this forum for a few months now and bought back then. Glad to see some movement and just downloaded the wallet. don't mind the tiny post count Wink

My wallet is taking sometimes 20 minutes to open, and other times not at all. Right now it just gets stuck at "connecting to Basilisk Network...connection status 4/8: EUR Output: Less than required responses" anyone have any ideas?

Activity: 25
This coin is great. Great team and finally after some problems the price is rising. It's a very experienced and talented team who developed some other coins in the past like BTCD and Supernet. This coin is going to be the next coin mooning from this team. You'd better buy now before it's too late. I do expect a rise to $1 or maybe $2 this month.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
ok i did not expect that , devs moving fast project  looks very solid   Shocked i have to say WELL DONE

damn i sold all at 16  Cry
Why would you do that?
Anyway I am pretty happy with the speed of developmentand finally KMD gets some broader recognition. Waiting for $0.5 per KMD... incoming very soon imo.

forget the price,  if the project is solid and has only good news from now on...the only way it's up ..and i was the first to be very skeptic for kmd....
Is kmd available on polo?Sorry for being lazy not to check it myself but polo is failed to load on my pc for soem strange reasons
Nope. No Polo-trading so far. Bittrex has some good volume for now, if that helps.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
"WARNING

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
ok i did not expect that , devs moving fast project  looks very solid   Shocked i have to say WELL DONE

Why would you do that?
Anyway I am pretty happy with the speed of developmentand finally KMD gets some broader recognition. Waiting for $0.5 per KMD... incoming very soon imo.

forget the price,  if the project is solid and has only good news from now on...the only way it's up ..and i was the first to be very skeptic for kmd....
Is kmd available on polo?Sorry for being lazy not to check it myself but polo is failed to load on my pc for soem strange reasons
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Why would you do that?

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Why would you do that?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Thanks for selling me your coins. - Just kidding I got in at a lower price than that.
I think the rally is just getting started though, not too late to jump back in.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 420
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
can someone help requested payout (kirtechnet) but no sign of, i know its manuall, devteam please help
Activity: 7
Volumes moving up really fast at the moment on bittrex!  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
It's amazing. There are some good news released  and I know KMD is on the rally.
Do you think Supernet will be a digital payment center and digital currency exchange in the future?

That is what Agama tries to be: an easy wallet & exchange. (YDX is not releated to Agama or SuperNET though, it's an independent exchange)

Most users will want convenience, and thus the exchanges are being used as a wallet. Furthermore, many more casual bitcoin holders might not want to get into other cryptocurrencies as the process of buying them is so hard. Agama will make it easy.

Cryptocurrency users will find all the essential tools right from the Agama wallet. We also have a plan to make it as easy to use as possible. However, that all takes time. Right now the focus is to boost its performance and get all the main features online.

SuperNET's decentralized exchange layer is not limited to Agama though. Anyone can use it in their DAPP. Komodo did exactly this, and we will be using it in the Komodo Currencies.

SuperNET will always be on the background creating essential technology for the other projects/businesses to use. It's little like Intel on the computer hardware industry.  The end-users won't know that SuperNET is powering their DAPP, i.e. Agama. For example, Apple's and HP's processors are produced by Intel.

Komodo Platform will also function somewhat in that manner. An end user might not know that the service they use is protected by Komodo's delayed Proof of Work. We also intend to build smart contract capabilities, and other projects can then use those to build smart DAPPs. Here too the end-user would not know about the underlying technology.

Komodo as a coin will of course be very visible to the end users, and that is the main focus of the new komodoplatform.com.
Activity: 255

It's amazing. There are some good news released  and I know KMD is on the rally.
Do you think Supernet will be a digital payment center and digital currency exchange in the future?
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Be prepared to go vertical at any time,Hold your coins!
Jump to: