Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 434. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
Unlike every other coin around I fallow for years (thanks jl, told you why in 2014) we have a strong willed community here holding majority of the coins. Is this bad? How the f could I know? Half-brained person who can understand English can unveil the drama and dedication of the guys working on this project. Am I invested? Hell yeah. Do I speculate waves? Sure. Will I dump them once the price is right? 100%

If you guys can remember troll attacks on BTCD back then, you might understand why this guy has just pissed me off after hundreds of post checked today. Told you why.
Bigboss
XRP price with 38,305,873,865 coins = 0.00014154 BTC    

KMD price with 100,945,510 coins = 0.00015763 BTC

Stupid jl777 with shit projects like supernet (delisted from poloniex)
While pissing against the wind, I suggest you to look down and compare it with your finger. If you see stinking similarity like you have just gave us, please go read some books. You might claim "nerd" title one day. Gosh...

ohohoho
when stupid jl777 start his Supernet, he promised start price*20 and more through 1-2 years...And what we have ? From 0.01 to 0.001(3). haha
don't tell me about wind, pissing, books...i see facts.
dick777 always makes money on ICO and moves to Hawaii
Now I would have to give you a credit for being around.
If you know he promised 2000% (hmm? shortcut?) and as you say he goes to Hawaii? Only now? Which ICO? I'm confused....

I'm a bit tipsy on a "mother's day" but knowing you are fallowing the story and still trying to piss here makes me wonder why? Are you disappointed? Did you buy @20 and want answers? WTF man. Just wait.

Or shit around as you always did trying to manipulate the market, did it ever worked? (once again, read the books. Your facts (as you call them) don't matter)
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
I cant get this Agama latest version wallet working no matter what i do and try. It never gets pass the loading screen, and gets stuck usually around 33/50.
I can get the older iguana wallet working, but even when that one loads i cant send my KMD out of it. Ive tried alot of different things with no luck so far.
Windows 10, all firewalls and Avast off, uninstalling ,reinstalling, doing the .DLL readme instructions, opening ports etc etc.

Anyone get this thing working after having similar problems?

When you upgrade from the old Iguana app to Agama Wallet you will have to follow these upgrade instructions: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/wiki/Agama-Desktop-Installation-and-Upgrade-Instructions

So basically, you will have to uninstall Iguana before installing Agama
Set Your Ideas Free

While pissing against the wind, I suggest you to look down and compare it with your finger. If you see stinking similarity like you have just gave us, please go read some books. You might claim "nerd" title one day. Gosh...

ohohoho
when stupid jl777 start his Supernet, he promised start price*20 and more through 1-2 years...And what we have ? From 0.01 to 0.001(3). haha

I'm sure you can find countless of projects that were started and then abandoned for some reason or another. SuperNET is still here, and jl777 is still developing it.

Nothing ever goes exactly as planned. SuperNET didn't intend to develop cross-chain atomic swaps and launch an entirely new blockchain platform called Komodo Platform. This happened due to several reasons, and it can be seen as a good thing by some and as bad thing by others.

The bottom line is, however, that the SuperNET roadmap got a substantial upgrade. The old vision proved to be insufficient and the project had to adapt in the rapidly changing blockchain environment.

We can't guarantee profits, but we can promise to work hard, and that's what jl777 has been doing ever since the SuperNET ICO.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
I cant get this Agama latest version wallet working no matter what i do and try. It never gets pass the loading screen, and gets stuck usually around 33/50.
I can get the older iguana wallet working, but even when that one loads i cant send my KMD out of it. Ive tried alot of different things with no luck so far.
Windows 10, all firewalls and Avast off, uninstalling ,reinstalling, doing the .DLL readme instructions, opening ports etc etc.

Anyone get this thing working after having similar problems?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

SuperNET can't be listed on the exchanges due to regulatory reasons. We will soon import the assets to Komodo assetchains and start paying dividends.

supershit was delisted from poloniex because of 1 BTC 24 h volume, no trade

ohohoho
Set Your Ideas Free
How to swap from BTCD done? The number of coins is very different
Will BTCD be changed to this one? Or will they live side by side? What's the point of switching to Komodo if BTCD has much greater potential?

BTCD coins can be swapped through ico.komodoplatform.com website. The last month to swap is January, 2018.

1 BTCD gives you ~50 KMD

After you have swapped you must request a KMD payout. Follow the instructions given in this post below. You can send the KMD either into Agama Wallet or straight to an exchange.

The KMD payouts from the ICO website are processed manually on the first Friday of each month.

P.S. this answer can now be found from the OP

What are you talking about?

SuperNET can't be listed on the exchanges due to regulatory reasons. We will soon import the assets to Komodo assetchains and start paying dividends.
Bigboss

Activity: 28
How to swap from BTCD done? The number of coins is very different
Will BTCD be changed to this one? Or will they live side by side? What's the point of switching to Komodo if BTCD has much greater potential?
Set Your Ideas Free
Hi
What is "REV"?

It's REVS (REV is some other coin).

It's a SuperNET Asset that was distributed to BTCD holders during a snapshot. Currently it isn't trading on any market.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260

Not that there have been any official hints of such possibility, but can you imagine if the next client version already had the DEX?   Shocked Kiss Shocked

Feel free to call me a Komodo shill. 

Ride the wave  Grin
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
I don't know the reason but it has nothing to do with the recent ransomware spread. If you can't connect to all the Basilisk servers you can edit the file "config.json" and change the line "skipBasiliskNetworkCheck" to "true"

Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Are there some problems with Agama ?

Since yesterday i´m not able to log in.

-->
Connecting to Basilisk Network...
Connection status... 4/8: EUR
Output: less than required responses<--

It does not load any further...:-(

You guys do realize that half the computers in the world have been off line or compromised by the recent malware situation right?  Especially in Europe (EUR). Have some patience, if there is a real problem the devs will post it here.

At least half of all computers ;-)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

-->
Output: less than required responses<--

It does not load any further...:-(

You guys do realize that half the computers in the world have been off line or compromised by the recent malware situation right?  Especially in Europe (EUR). Have some patience, if there is a real problem the devs will post it here.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I have problem connecting to basilisk network too
Activity: 39
Merit: 1

-->