Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 435. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 270
If anyone wants to swap from BTCD to KMD at the official swap please let me know. You can get the KMD now rather than wait till the 1st of June Smiley

I'm buying also

Account confirmed, looks like Drai is the original account owner depsite a password reset and sporadic posting history.

Anyone interested pms me
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
Hello, jl777.
Today, I made a transfer KMD from the ICO website to my address on the exchange, but I still do not see the transaction in explorer, and on exchange. There is a manual payment? How can I get my KMD coins?  I hope for help!

it is done monthly, not sure when the next time

Yes, it's now done monthly on the first friday of the month.
Damn it! Did not know this. Hah, I wanted transfer coins quickly!  Smiley
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
Hello, jl777.
Today, I made a transfer KMD from the ICO website to my address on the exchange, but I still do not see the transaction in explorer, and on exchange. There is a manual payment? How can I get my KMD coins?  I hope for help!

Yes, it's now done monthly on the first friday of the month.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Hello, jl777.

legendary
Activity: 950
Hello, jl777.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Same problem for me.
Send kmd are gone, but they have never arrived. :-(
I have just tried to send some kmd to get the earned interests. Still not working for me.

Have you tried basilisk actions -> clear cache and fetch wallet data -> wait 2 mins

I tried two times. Doesn't work for me.

Is kpx.io working correctly ? If i put in my komodo address it allways says " page Not found. If you entered an address, the address won't appear here until at least one transaction has been Sent to it"
please use kmd.explorer.supernet.org

Trank you. That one works fine.

But still 70 kmd missing. I have made a transaction yesterday, from my own kmd address to the same address. Kmd have gone and never arrived. 😳
Even the transaction is not listed. And idea ?

Should stop drinking ;-)
Everthing is fine.

Thanks for the help.
Same problem for me.
I have just tried to send some kmd to get the earned interests. Still not working for me.

Have you tried basilisk actions -> clear cache and fetch wallet data -> wait 2 mins

Is kpx.io working correctly ? If i put in my komodo address it allways says " page Not found. If you entered an address, the address won't appear here until at least one transaction has been Sent to it"

Trank you. That one works fine.

But still 70 kmd missing. I have made a transaction yesterday, from my own kmd address to the same address. Kmd have gone and never arrived. 😳
Even the transaction is not listed. And idea ?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Same problem for me.

Same problem for me.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Guys, what was the ico price per coin in US dollars?

Regards

I think the average ICO price was around 10 cents
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Regards

As I know that It's just only 0.25$ and this coin is quite cheap to hold it for staking with 5% interest per year.
I guess KMD will be digital payment currency for next years. Just wait and see how good it is?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
http://KOMODOMININGPOOL.COM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ADD ASIA (CHINA/SHENZHEN/JAPAN/SINGAPORE/AUSTRALIA) STRATUM SERVERS WITH SSL/TLS ENCRYPTION ON PORT 6666.

EUROPE
stratum+tcp://komodominingpool.com:5555 (Automatic VarDiff - suitable for all - CPU and GPUs Rigs)
stratum+ssl://komodominingpool.com:6666 (SSL Support, Automatic VarDiff - Encrypted stratum is currently only supported by the Claymore and Optiminer miner)

ASIA
stratum+tcp://asia.komodominingpool.com:5555 (Automatic VarDiff - suitable for all - CPU and GPUs Rigs)
stratum+ssl://asia.komodominingpool.com:6666 (SSL Support, Automatic VarDiff - Encrypted stratum is currently only supported by the Claymore and Optiminer miner)

USA ( soon )

Komodominingpool.com
Mine with us now!
Activity: 368
Merit: 250

Regards

Same problem for me.

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
buy cheap komodo , i think it will pump at least next month. 1$
legendary
Activity: 1428
If anyone wants to swap from BTCD to KMD at the official swap please let me know. You can get the KMD now rather than wait till the 1st of June Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
Same problem for me.

Activity: 497
Merit: 501
I am surprised KMD is still so cheap.

I have no doubt we will see $2 - $5 within a year or two, possibly sooner.

i think the moment kmd gets on popular exchanges like polo it'll skyrocket. seriously lacks exposure atm.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Same problem for me.

Jump to: