Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 445. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Can anyone explain why IOTA dev expects jl777 to work for him? I read in SN slack he has expectations that ico investors should 'do things' for IOTA, why is this so, is there a back story here?
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
0.70$ to 0.8$ within 3 months.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
I'll join the guessing game too (I guess Wink).

KMD at $1.21 by the end of the month
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I would like to join this game, and i won't predict something that i'm not completely convinced. 1.10 USD per KMD at the end of the month. Think that is is more than realistic, but who knows what can happend latter.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Price of komodo will be 0.39$ at end of month.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
China loves dragons, Komodo is a dragon in real life $$$  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
KMD is taking off in the Chinese community.

The project now as an official Chinese representative + the Chinese slack channel is growing its userbase quickly.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Thank You For the Support!

We have an awesome and strong community! The Komodo community in China is also growing, currently over 500 people, and we have a full time Chinese ambassador.

Recently we won the little vote campaign bithub.pl had with 50% of total votes.

Because of it we have now entered into the list of cryptocurrencies they follow in their monthly update series. You can see Komodo there in the April update:

Top Cryptocurrencies in April 2017

+11,33 growth in April.

Let's see what happens in May! We have a promising start. To celebrate that we are launching a fun competition.

Wow. it's amazing. We are entering the world's most populous market and it's a good signal to increase this KMD.

KMD is the potential coin and it also can become a digital central currency in near future.

Which most populous market are you talking about?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Grabbed another wad of KMD on Bittrex today.

At current price point its still a no brainer.

good job and You will be rich man in next months.

Just buy as many KMD coins as possible and That's a profitable investment.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
I think it will be $3 by the end of the month...why not? I like to be very optimistic Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Grabbed another wad of KMD on Bittrex today.

At current price point its still a no brainer.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Just joined the "Guess the price" campaign/contest, i almost miss it... Grin
Nice promo btw and good job with the project so far. Keep up and...buy!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Pretty sure KMD will be added on polo cuz they are delisting BTCD and Unity!
BTCD? Do you see it in the list?

"On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG"

Ah okay its not on list but its dead coin, BTCD devs stopped working on it... so polo will probably delist it soon too.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Small 10k packages will be exhausted soon or later,after that,cry Grin
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Each time there are less walls,Komodo is eating all the dumpers Wink

Why do they want to buy more cheap coins from dumpers? because They can know the value of KMD coin.
That's a smart decision from the project managers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Just joined the campaign and I hope this coin will be central digital currency for all payment of altcoins .
This reward is considered as attractive advertisement to the future investors. it's a good point.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Each time there are less walls,Komodo is eating all the dumpers Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 92
Thank You For the Support!

We have an awesome and strong community! The Komodo community in China is also growing, currently over 500 people, and we have a full time Chinese ambassador.

Recently we won the little vote campaign bithub.pl had with 50% of total votes.

Because of it we have now entered into the list of cryptocurrencies they follow in their monthly update series. You can see Komodo there in the April update:

Top Cryptocurrencies in April 2017

+11,33 growth in April.

Let's see what happens in May! We have a promising start. To celebrate that we are launching a fun competition.

Wow. it's amazing. We are entering the world's most populous market and it's a good signal to increase this KMD.

KMD is the potential coin and it also can become a digital central currency in near future.
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
Thanks, just did that thanks for your advice.

@anks & nov you need to click "Join the game" to submit your prediction
Jump to: