Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 446. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
@anks & nov you need to click "Join the game" to submit your prediction
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
$0.9 USD at the end of the month.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Guess the price, are we talking total market cap price or $ per KMD

$ per KMD
legendary
Guess the price, are we talking total market cap price or $ per KMD
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Set Your Ideas Free
Thank You For the Support!

We have an awesome and strong community! The Komodo community in China is also growing, currently over 500 people, and we have a full time Chinese ambassador.

Recently we won the little vote campaign bithub.pl had with 50% of total votes.

Because of it we have now entered into the list of cryptocurrencies they follow in their monthly update series. You can see Komodo there in the April update:

Top Cryptocurrencies in April 2017

+11,33 growth in April.

Let's see what happens in May! We have a promising start. To celebrate that we are launching a fun competition.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
When the bitcoindark poloniex comes out, it will take the komodo.
legendary
Price is to high I think. This is pump. When I look to this coin seems in early develop stage. There will be exchange, there is or will be cutting edge tech. and there will be .... price drop.

KMD is already on exhanges.

I see slow steady growth rather than a sudden pump
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Price is to high I think. This is pump. When I look to this coin seems in early develop stage. There will be exchange, there is or will be cutting edge tech. and there will be .... price drop.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
We can see the price increasing nowadays. Many big investors have seen the potential of KMD coin so They don't want to miss this chance.
I hope There will be big news coming in next days and KMD coin must be in Top 20 of coinmarket.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Polo has already announce the Gnosis inclusion for trading . Yet , it was only launch recently.

Maybe they put money into the ico and now crashing hard
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Polo has already announce the Gnosis inclusion for trading . Yet , it was only launch recently.
p2p
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Pretty sure KMD will be added on polo cuz they are delisting BTCD and Unity!
BTCD? Do you see it in the list?

"On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG"

The large marketcap coins which are not already on Polo ahead of KMD are (in order of MC):
PIVX
DGD DigixDAO
SNGLS SingularDTV
BCC BitConnect
ROUND
RLC iExecRLC
ICN Iconomi
GBYTE Byteball
1ST FirstBlood
EMC Emercoin
MLN MelonCapital
KMD Komodo

Since there are only 11 ahead of KMD, I guess that gives a good chance to be listed on Polo.
Set Your Ideas Free
I already have fully synced BTCD wallet and last time it took me 3 days to fully sync, I'm sure it will be faster with Agama, but I still don't understand how fully synced node in latest wallet gives me REVs. It will only give me access to the BTCD on the address I already have complete control of. I started syncing just because this is the only direction I have now, but that sync circle just spins with nothing changing. Agrhhh.

Guys, please post that "How to claim REVs" guide somewhere.

You don't need to sync BTCD to import the REVS balance. You just need to import the BTCD privatekey and launch REVS in basilisk mode.

I added this info to the OP:

For more information about how to use the wallet, see our guides:
The Grandma's Guide to Agama (a beginner's guide)
 - How to login into Agama / create an account
 - Backups
 - Sending & Receiving coins
 - Using multiple coins
 - Importing BTCD privatekey (used to also claim REVS)

Claiming REVS asset
If you held BTCD during the snapshot you can import the REVS balance to Agama by importing the BTCD privatekey. Follow The Grandma's Guide linked above to find more information about how to import a privatekey.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Komodo is starting to roar as a dragon eagerly waiting to unleash its potentials in the market. Such a good platform and architecture for cryptocurrency foundation.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

"On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG"

Maybe he meant SDC?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Jump to: