Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 449. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Is Komodo planning to make formal invitations to other projects (i.e contact project devs, foundations) or has such approach been deemed aggressive?

It it true? I'm wondering why this price is increasing highly about 15% today? and is it relative to this fact?
I'm also waiting for good news coming in next month. I hope I'm not wrong.

This answer was given by polycryptoblog, SuperNET/Komodo marketing manager:

Is Komodo planning to make formal invitations to other projects (i.e contact project devs, foundations) or has such approach been deemed aggressive?

Already have started! Several other projects have been contacted and we are in discussions
Activity: 401
Merit: 257

It it true? I'm wondering why this price is increasing highly about 15% today? and is it relative to this fact?
I'm also waiting for good news coming in next month. I hope I'm not wrong.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252

Already have started! Several other projects have been contacted and we are in discussions
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
Sorry, when I begin a transaction I can only select kmd from my address, indeed interests, aren't on that address
SamLombardo, you just send any amount of KMD somewhere and then the interests will get spendable. By initiating a tx they will be part of spendable balance.

Could someone please tell me how does this "earned interests" thing work ?
I have some kmd on my agama wallet. I can see them and some "earned interests" too.
Is there a payout for the earned interests ?

Thanks for your help.

You don't have to do anything. You receive the interest automatically, just like you have observed.

It's yours, you already have it, no one can take it away, there is nothing to claim or do.

Once you send KMD it will disappear from the "interest box" to and will start again automatically accumulating interest.

Thanks for the quick reply.
But if i want to send my kmd and my earned interests, its not possible. I only can send my own Kmd without earned interests. And if i have a look to blockchainexplorer, i can also only See my Kmd without the amount of earned interests.
Set Your Ideas Free
i swapped btcd to komondo today and requested a payout, how long does it take to receive kmd?

Now claims are processed manually monthly, I think you have either just missed the last payment or its due any time now

The payment will be on May 5th (the first friday of the month)

Exiting News!

Should that be "Exciting News!"

Thanks! Fixed
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
i swapped btcd to komondo today and requested a payout, how long does it take to receive kmd?
Now claims are processed manually monthly, I think you have either just missed the last payment or its due any time now
is there somewhere there is a date?
1st Friday of every month.

so 5th may right? i should be ok then?

The only way for you to not be ok is if James gets hit by a bus!   Grin

haha  Grin hopefully he doesnt then  Tongue

but couldnt they just have a script doing it automatically instantly? this wait time is bad....
legendary

1st Friday of every month.

so 5th may right? i should be ok then?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

legendary
Set Your Ideas Free
Exciting News!

Someone is also testing our Native Decentralize Exchange with atomic swaps and the liquidity provider (LP) nodes it will be using. jl777 has been testing the liquidity providers that create the liquidity for the decentralized exchange. Usually the atomic swap happens through his own test nodes, but in this case it appears that also someone else was running such a node.

Quote from: jl777
it seems during my testing, i did an atomic swap with a node that is not mine!

to my knowledge, this is the first time for this to happen

There was a long update, along with a conversation in #komodo channel between jl777 and grewalsatinder. In short, jl777 created 'smart addresses' that automatize the BTC or KMD anynymization process. Our new bitcoin implementation, Iguana Core, will monitor those addresses and once it detects new funds there it will automatically proceed to anonymize them by funneling them to another address. The technology uses Komodo's Z-transactions.

I have verified both directions of the KMD <-> BTC dexing and jumblr should still work, ie. ready for testing the full system

To read the full conversation and updates, and to stay up to date with all the progress, please join our Slack: slackinvite.supernet.org

The source of this information: #komodo #tradebots
Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast
SamLombardo, you just send any amount of KMD somewhere and then the interests will get spendable. By initiating a tx they will be part of spendable balance.

I have some kmd on my agama wallet. I can see them and some "earned interests" too.

Thanks for your help.

You don't have to do anything. You receive the interest automatically, just like you have observed.

It's yours, you already have it, no one can take it away, there is nothing to claim or do.

Once you send KMD it will disappear from the "interest box" to and will start again automatically accumulating interest.

But if i want to send my kmd and my earned interests, its not possible. I only can send my own Kmd without earned interests. And if i have a look to blockchainexplorer, i can also only See my Kmd without the amount of earned interests.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1

Thanks for your help.

Looking to buy REVS or other jl777 assets,    DM me if you are interested.
I was joined komodo ico.
I did
Withdrawals
Type    Amount    Status    Sent
KMD   1450.48101086   PENDING OUTGOING   2017-04-15, 12:10 PM
RRZgQUxBpHUH9PtAE3X9sBu8nGX7VYXWMU

But untill now, I do not recieve to agamawallet.
Why?

Due to the low volume of requested payouts,   payouts from the ICO site have been reduced to once a month.    The next one will be in the beginning of May.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I was joined komodo ico.
I did
Withdrawals
Type    Amount    Status    Sent
KMD   1450.48101086   PENDING OUTGOING   2017-04-15, 12:10 PM
RRZgQUxBpHUH9PtAE3X9sBu8nGX7VYXWMU

But untill now, I do not recieve to agamawallet.
Why?
Set Your Ideas Free

Thanks for your help.

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

Thanks for your help.
Jump to: