Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 447. (Read 1192000 times)

p2p
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
After 14 years 200mil KMD

Cool. Can you point me to where you found that.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
p2p
Activity: 32
I'm very new to this coin and still try to learn about, so I'm sorry if this question is obvious, but I wasn't able to find an answer.

Does anyone know what the max supply of KMD will be. Initially 100M were created and it seems there is a 5% APR to the supply for a number of years and it will gradually lower to 0%. Has anyone calculated what the eventual supply of KMD will be.
Activity: 121
Merit: 92

Is Komodo planning to make formal invitations to other projects (i.e contact project devs, foundations) or has such approach been deemed aggressive?

It it true? I'm wondering why this price is increasing highly about 15% today? and is it relative to this fact?
I'm also waiting for good news coming in next month. I hope I'm not wrong.

Yes, Many good news are coming in this month and so you can see the increase of KMD coin today.

It will be at least 0.0002btc today and If somebody bought it 10 days ago then they get a big profit now.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Is the price on a spike when everything else goes down because of polo insiders buying?

I mean seriously. All other altcoins are down because of bitcoin and KMD is going up and up!
Not necessarily, this could be just a small PnD on polo listing speculation. It can go back to 13 in 2 days. Although KMD is very promising indeed, polo is always after consistent volume. There are other coins around with way higher daily average comparing to KMD. I'm sure they'll list it eventually, just maybe not this cycle.

On the other note I still have REV's claiming problem. After 7 hours of spinning circle of BTCD wallet in Agama (win10-x64), none of the bars mentioned in "grandma's manual" appeared. I feel older then grandma right now. I have no idea how to claim those REVs even with a simple manual like that.
Activity: 9
Is the price on a spike when everything else goes down because of polo insiders buying?

I mean seriously. All other altcoins are down because of bitcoin and KMD is going up and up!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
However, I think when this all comes together, it won't matter.  Exchanges will probably fall all over themselves to add then.

When all this comes together, centralized exchanges like polo are going to want to be added to Agama

That is what I meant, but you said it much better!
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
However, I think when this all comes together, it won't matter.  Exchanges will probably fall all over themselves to add then.

When all this comes together, centralized exchanges like polo are going to want to be added to Agama
legendary
Activity: 966
KMD should be as good a candidate as any.....  I would hope they add very good coins since they dumped a couple of good ones.  However, I think when this all comes together, it won't matter.  Exchanges will probably fall all over themselves to add then.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Polo delist happens tomorrow shortly followed by some new coins added.

If KMD is added the price graph will go vertical.

Why might they add KMD?

Decent volume coin,  with well-known developer,  cutting edge technology and hardcore supporters. 
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Why might they add KMD?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

how do you know that polo will add some new coin?

Its what they normally do.

Bin the old to make way for the new.
Activity: 160

how do you know that polo will add some new coin?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Finally a correction for KMD. A correction upwards.
Still very undervalued, though.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
legendary
Activity: 1554
Someone even created a database of all the bitcoin privatekeys, here take a look: http://directory.io/ Wink
Hilarious thread, on that subject.....  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15365724
Activity: 111
I was trying to get to my REVs via latest wallet in Basilisk mode with no luck. Import private key option is not working for me either, after inserting my privkey from old BTCD wallet it just stands there with no action. After mem dumps, resincs, multiple restarts I just gave up. ICO website has no such option, the only way I figured it would work is privkey import in REVs wallet, but unfortunately it does not work for me. Explorer shows my asssets are still assigned to old BTCD address, so I assume none of my importing efforts worked yet.
How can I claim my REVs? Anyone knows?

@ KomodoPlatform and JL777, can you please update first two posts with a small guide how to claim REVs please? It's very simple to convert BTCD to KMD, no questions there, but what about REVs? I could not find any clear instructions yet. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

Here's a guide about importing the BTCD privatekey: https://supernet.org/en/resources/guides/the-grandmas-guide-to-agama

Did you do it like that? Let me know if you have any problems.

I'll include that guide to the OP, good idea.

Any idea when the Agama App will allow converting KMD to pegged currencies?

It should be just a matter of time as it's already working on command line
I already have fully synced BTCD wallet and last time it took me 3 days to fully sync, I'm sure it will be faster with Agama, but I still don't understand how fully synced node in latest wallet gives me REVs. It will only give me access to the BTCD on the address I already have complete control of. I started syncing just because this is the only direction I have now, but that sync circle just spins with nothing changing. Agrhhh.

Guys, please post that "How to claim REVs" guide somewhere.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Very good movement on trex! maybe going for $1!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Big green candle on bittrex. Poloniex incoming !
Jump to: