Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 450. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
>but will they be able to move funds around freely?

Not sure what this line exactly means.

I was referring to Withdrawal limits potentially being an obstacle, but there's a chance I have misunderstood how the DEX will work. 

The LP node won't have to withdraw in order to complete the trade. When someone buys from DEX the funds will be sent from the LP node's local wallet. In other words, the LP is keeping funds in both DEX and a centralized exchange.

It's just like arbitrage between two centralized exchanges, but in this case the other one is our DEX.

If you buy KMD from DEX then the LP will send KMD from its local wallet and balance the trade by purchasing more KMD from the exchange. If people buy more KMD via DEX than they sell, then the LP node can balance its books by withdrawing more BTC to its local wallet.

This is a good idea and DEX will be a independent exchange . We can buy and sell on itself and therefore we can support the price and volume change for our coin . it can help us control issues happening in our exchange.
Activity: 156

Hello Komodo community,
now it's possible to download our free Android app, it's a very simple tool for check and monitoring KOMODO workers and miners on http://komodominingpool.com

Download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudmining.app&hl=it

We show statistics of your account :
- Reported Pool Hashrate with Coin Price and Cryptocurrency global market position;
- Current Active Workers;
- Effective Miner Current Hashrate;
- Total Shares;
- Total Block Mined;
- Total Block Paid;
- Pool settings info
- Worker detail:
 Effective Hashrate, Reported Hashrate, Shares and total block paid
- Personal mining graph stats for all Cpus or Rigs workers
- Push notification for any kind of communication (pool, Komodo and Supernet project too)

We would appreciate any comments or suggestions that will help us to enhance our project
Thank you

=============================================
http://komodominingpool.com
Mine with us now!

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

I was referring to Withdrawal limits potentially being an obstacle, but there's a chance I have misunderstood how the DEX will work. 

The LP node won't have to withdraw in order to complete the trade. When someone buys from DEX the funds will be sent from the LP node's local wallet. In other words, the LP is keeping funds in both DEX and a centralized exchange.

It's just like arbitrage between two centralized exchanges, but in this case the other one is our DEX.

If you buy KMD from DEX then the LP will send KMD from its local wallet and balance the trade by purchasing more KMD from the exchange. If people buy more KMD via DEX than they sell, then the LP node can balance its books by withdrawing more BTC to its local wallet.
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

I think Withdrawl issue is a centralised exchange specific issue. Rules changing with exchanges in present and future will affect traders of centralized exchanges. Nobody can comment how exactly things will turn out Smiley

LP nodes setting their trades with local wallets on their machines have no such limits. So, it may be possible bigger trades will happen on local wallet setup. Again, it's just every trader's choice how they do things.
LP nodes use Centralised Exchanges AND their funds from their own local wallets. BOTH at the same time!

I wonder if the Withdrawal limits, KYC, etc. that centralized exchanges enforce will be an obstacle in the future.  A LP node operator obtaining verified status with the exchange is a pretty straightforward process, but will they be able to move funds around freely?  Thinking ahead where DEX is a major success and it gets crazy Volume!  
 Smiley

I assume the LP nodes who will choose to use centralized exchanges will be willing to go to limits to be as profitable as possible.

Also remember that LP nodes are not just the liquidity provider nodes, but also using the LP feature of Market Maker. This means all the LP nodes are using a free Marketing Making DAPP which is giving you profit at the end. People has been using software like CAT market maker and others for such long and paid to get such software.

A serious trader will take full benefit of both sides.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
LP nodes use Centralised Exchanges AND their funds from their own local wallets. BOTH at the same time!

I wonder if the Withdrawal limits, KYC, etc. that centralized exchanges enforce will be an obstacle in the future.  A LP node operator obtaining verified status with the exchange is a pretty straightforward process, but will they be able to move funds around freely?  Thinking ahead when DEX is a major success and it gets crazy Volume!  Smiley

We will probably need lots of small private annonomous LP nodes to boost liquidity
Not really sure if many people realize that SuperNET Native DEX is actually a Very Good News for Centralised Exchanges, not a bad news.

Native DEX is NOT a competitor to Centralised Exchanges but will drive more liquidity to them.

This is the WHOLE purpose of Liquidity Provider (LP) nodes in Native DEX.

Native DEX users indirectly are doing trades with Centralised Exchanges.

This means Native DEX is not a foe of Centralised Exchanges, but a FRIEND!

That's why SuperNET is all about Uniting whole Crypto Fintech scene.

If this is the case where do you stand regarding having to provide I.D for verification and anti money laundering law compliance?

Who would be supplied the I.D if required?

For large trades how would daily exchange limits apply?

- LP nodes are proxy to you over DEX.
- LP are as same as a user with or without verified ID singed up user to a centralised exchange.
- LP also are using their native local wallet funds to trade over DEX.
- LP can choose to NOT use centralised exchange, and just use their local wallet to provide liquidity to DEX network.
- LP can also choose just to use Centeralised exchange.

This what I understand. If last two points are different than what I understand, may be someone else from the team can correct that.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Not really sure if many people realize that SuperNET Native DEX is actually a Very Good News for Centralised Exchanges, not a bad news.

Native DEX is NOT a competitor to Centralised Exchanges but will drive more liquidity to them.

If this is the case where do you stand regarding having to provide I.D for verification and anti money laundering law compliance?

Who would be supplied the I.D if required?

For large trades how would daily exchange limits apply?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I thought KMD wasn't getting listed on polo because it payed dividends and polo for legal reasons don't allow such coins on there?
I may be wrong -- and i hope i am -- because exposure polo would give kmd would be a massive, massive loss.
At the end we don't need Polo for bigger success, we are on Trex and this is quite convenient for good volume of trade, Trex is still very popular in whale clubs, this can only be POLO funeral.
Can I solomine this coin(kmd)
Yes this is something i would like to know also, to try my luck. Brief tutorial would be nice.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Can I solomine this coin(kmd)
Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast
Hello community,

native komodo GUI wallet for OSX is available: https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases/tag/v0.7.7-osx

#var. bagfixes - runs stable now

Download ONLY from the official supernetorg repository (https://github.com/supernetorg/komodowallet) or from my repository (https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI) - do not use 3rd party download-URLs and sources. In case of doubt ask.

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Please don't hate me, but I'm kinda starting to like the idea that when/if KMD ends up getting listed on Poloniex there will be 17 less BTC pairs...   although 16 (i.e. UNITY not getting delisted) would have been a much better deal.

Smiley

I thought KMD wasn't getting listed on polo because it payed dividends and polo for legal reasons don't allow such coins on there?

I may be wrong -- and i hope i am -- because exposure polo would give kmd would be a massive, massive loss.

I believe the dividends were the reason for delisting UNITY, but I'll let one of the Komodo team members explain the situation.

Yes, SuperNET (UNITY) will be paying dividends, and that is why we will have hard time getting it listed on any central exchange. That doesn't matter, however, as it will be trading in Agama Wallet. We will import it to Agama during this summer.

Komodo does not pay dividends, and it shouldn't have any problems getting listed in that regard. Komodo does pay 5 % annual interest to its holders, but that is just like a mining or staking reward - not a dividend.
Activity: 497
Merit: 501

Please don't hate me, but I'm kinda starting to like the idea that when/if KMD ends up getting listed on Poloniex there will be 17 less BTC pairs...   although 16 (i.e. UNITY not getting delisted) would have been a much better deal.

Smiley

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Filed a report at the police Cyber fraud department with all the evidence.

Good luck  bud
Activity: 868
Found out his date of birth too:

27th of March 1989

We are getting close, and I know he is reading Smiley

You know where to send the money back to

So we have his date of Birth
An (old) adress
An (old) phone nr
His IP adress from reddit.
His username from reddit.
His slack IP's

That should give the police enough information to locate this guy Smiley

He can reach out to me by PM to sort this shit all out, or he has to face the consequences

I know he is reading, bcuz all of a sudden he tries to remove every trace

You can keep 10% of the money and use it for your drug addiction lol, will be a rough time in jail without any drugs my friend Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Hi all,

My friend send a withdrawal request from the ICO site at 9th of April:
Any estimation on when it will be fulfilled?

Thank you in advance,

The payouts are processed once a month now, next one should be on the first friday of may

Thank you!
Activity: 910
Dumb scammer has no match for brilliance of you . So now you have enough personal information next is gather some facts and evidence then he will definitely has a time in court.
Jump to: