Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 453. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
http://bithub.pl/english/voting-for-new-cryptocurrencies-in-the-monthly-rank/

Komodo has 375 votes at the moment, and it is right behind SYS this is really suprising how many supporters and investors are there. Everything speeks for KMD, just wait. Where else we can vote and show power?

We have a Chinese ambassador who's building a community, currently over 500 people. I heard the vote was mentioned in their QQ group. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hope the new version come to us asap
Activity: 515
Merit: 502

so to collect rev and kmd interests i need to send to another wallet address in my possession
the KMD i have, every month or is ok to let the KMD stay more in the same wallet address?

Do you mean send to another "address"? The 5% annual interests stop accumulating after one year without transactions, so you have to do at least one transaction a year to make it start again. But no need to send them to a new address, you can just make a transaction as simple as sending 1 kmd to yourself.

Or quoting the words of our lead developer:

jl777: there is no need to send funds to yourself to start earning 5% APR. Since you were sent funds from the ICO account (most likely) that uses komodod which enables interests. The following is the list of what you have to do to start earning interest:

That's all, ie. nothing at all. To collect it doesn't make sense as it is already in your wallet. That is like saying to collect the funds in your wallet you have to spend it. Only after a year would you need to send funds to yourself to reset the clock
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
http://bithub.pl/english/voting-for-new-cryptocurrencies-in-the-monthly-rank/

Komodo has 375 votes at the moment, and it is right behind SYS this is really suprising how many supporters and investors are there. Everything speeks for KMD, just wait. Where else we can vote and show power?

Now Kmd is in the lead. ;-)

If you want to push Kmd more, just open the website in an incognito Tab and go on voting for Kmd

so to collect rev and kmd interests i need to send to another wallet address in my possession
the KMD i have , every month or is ok to let the KMD stay more in the same wallet address?

Do you mean send to another "address"? The 5% annual interests stop accumulating after one year without transactions, so you have to do at least one transaction a year to make it start again. But no need to send them to a new address, you can just make a transaction as simple as sending 1 kmd to yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Komodo and Agama are getting new websites ,
iguana stable version is being worked ,
so to collect rev and kmd interests i need to send to another wallet in my possession
the KMD i have , every month or is ok to let the KMD stay more in the same wallet ?
KMD need to be moved at least 1 time every year correct ?

We just finished a major marketing research & plan for the whole SuperNET ecosystem. We will publish it in some form to our shareholders later.

Komodo will get a new website. The content design is going on, and after we know what we want we will find someone to build it.
Set Your Ideas Free
We just finished a major marketing research & plan for the whole SuperNET ecosystem. We will publish it in some form to our shareholders later.

Komodo will get a new website. The content design is going on, and after we know what we want we will find someone to build it.
For those wondering about next Agama release, the gui team is working hard on a major improvement

Set Your Ideas Free
So is there a dividends for people who are holding KMD? im already confused with agama, KMD, and i think there is a iguana that i read before.

KMD receives 5 % annual interest.

Komodo = a coin
Agama = a cryptocurrency application
SuperNET = an organization (which has an asset SUPERNET/UNITY)

Iguana Core is a new Bitcoin protocol implementation that Agama uses. It's nothing anyone has to worry about from user's perspective.

I'm waiting for new agama application officially released but it's not still available for donwloading.
when is the official agama released? I feel sad because KMD is still decreasing under 15k sats.

It is the official Agama release. Of course there will be more releases, and Agama will even have its own website.

https://supernet.org/en/products/agama

So is there a dividends for people who are holding KMD? im already confused with agama, KMD, and i think there is a iguana that i read before.

Komodo = a coin

Iguana Core is a new Bitcoin protocol implementation that Agama uses. It's nothing anyone has to worry about from user's perspective.
The information clears some of my confusions. is there any plan that agama will hold other altcoins in the future. Everyone knows komodo team is working and it is worth the wait

Yes, any other coin could be added. It already holds a lot of coins, including Bitcoin. Also all the Komodo Currencies are there.

Adding new coins requires coordination/collaboration with the coin devs.
The information clears some of my confusions. is there any plan that agama will hold other altcoins in the future. Everyone knows komodo team is working and it is worth the wait

Yes it's in the long term plan and it will require active collaboration by other coins teams that want to be integrated. Simply being traded in the Dex is relatively easier while full wallet integration could be harder (depending on the coin). There will be developer guide for this, prob after Dex and other basic features are in place. PIVX seems the first coin that is looking for integration.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Komodo = a coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Komodo = a coin

I'm waiting for new agama application officially released but it's not still available for donwloading.
when is the official agama released? I feel sad because KMD is still decreasing under 15k sats.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Komodo = a coin

You can also Mine Komodo
Set Your Ideas Free

Komodo = a coin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
So I can just go on the ICO site and change the address then for payout?
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
In  the light of the smart contract feature of KMD . It will be a really sort of battle of the smartcontract thing crypto world. May the best project excel.

I think that how James is approaching smart contracts is a superior method to that of ethereum or Lisk.

Here is why:

Supernet smart contracts application development will not be limited by a singular language like the aforementioned coins. Since many of the contract features are done on the protocol level using api. Because of this dynamic linker libraries will be used to connect the functionality found in blockchain to a method found in a different language.  I am not sure if I am explaining this right so let me give an example when you code a smart contract in ethereum the functions of the contract have to be coded in solidity,  no way around that and there are limits what you can do with it as well as other drawbacks. When you code a Komodo smart contract you can code it in your native language or one that is better for the situation and just use the appropriate library to make the smart contract functionality while your application retains its own benefits and drawbacks.

This is just my understanding of the differences in approach to smart contracts. 
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Komodo's low price is ridiculous. I should have some free BTC capacities soon and hope KMD will still be as low as right now so I can buy some more.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
In  the light of the smart contract feature of KMD . It will be a really sort of battle of the smartcontract thing crypto world. May the best project excel.
Jump to: