Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 454. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
when will the next agama update released?
cant wait for alpha  Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
http://bithub.pl/english/voting-for-new-cryptocurrencies-in-the-monthly-rank/

Komodo has 375 votes at the moment, and it is right behind SYS this is really suprising how many supporters and investors are there. Everything speeks for KMD, just wait. Where else we can vote and show power?

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Activity: 567
Merit: 270

Hello  Smiley
Can someone explain how the komodo Interest works.

Becouse i had 5314.06 kmd on Balance 19.47 kmd on Interest Earned and 5333.54 kmd in Total Balance on my address.

And i  made a transfer of 2600 kmd to another address of mine and returned the same amount to the original address.

So now i have 5314.06 on Balance 0.70 kmd on Interest Earned and 5314.77 kmd in Total Balance,

Can some explaine  were the interest go ? shouldn't have received about 19 kmd of Interest on my 1st address?

You acquire the interest automatically without doing anything. The only scenario where you would stop acquiring interested is if you funds have been idle for 1 year.

Next Iguana release will have a separate box for the interest, so it comes more clear how much interest you have received.

In which address I receive interests? Can I spent them in any moment? Do I need Full or Native wallet?

You automatically receive them all the time to the very same address where your cons are. You don't have to do anything. When you login to Agama you will see how much interest you have gained.

I see them, but tried to send and transaction and it failed.
The balance on my address is just the received balance. Check pm for picture and details.
Right now I tried to send the whole wallet balance a second time but something strange happened. Look at the result on kpx.
A small amount returned to my address while I was trying to send the whole balance.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
someone from microsoft solved the problem of zcoin and the zcash setup :
https://cointelegraph.com/news/anonymous-crypto-zcoin-plans-to-eliminate-trusted-setup-by-end-of-2017

can be useful for komodo ?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Quote from: Johnny00

I've tried everything. I never had the iguana desktop before.

It's stuck at the "starting daemon" window and just keeps loading.
Which platform?

Windows 7   64 bit
have you anti virus?
using latest agama wallet?

My Antivirus isn't giving any messages about blocking. I'm using AVG. And latest a game wallet

Try downloading a zip release instead of an installer release: github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases

That should work.

i'm interested in knowing how will new coin or asset / coin made on KMD chain
will be added , i mean any asset created with KMD tech is already exchanged on dex like in nxt or waves ?

Unlike NXT or Waves, our decentralized exchange is not based on colored coins and proxy tokens. We use the real native coins, and thus we call it 'native decentralized exchange'.

Every coin created with Komodo Platform is compatible to our infrastructure, and can be added to Agama.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Which platform?

Windows 7   64 bit
have you anti virus?

My Antivirus isn't giving any messages about blocking. I'm using AVG. And latest a game wallet
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

Which platform?

Windows 7   64 bit
have you anti virus?

Which platform?

Windows 7   64 bit
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
i'm interested in knowing how will new coin or asset / coin made on KMD chain
will be added , i mean any asset created with KMD tech is already exchanged on dex like in nxt or waves ?

Announcement
The revenue generated by the decentralized exchange layer will be allocated in the following way:

DEX Revenues (EasyDEX & InstantDEX)
- 50 % to DEX assetholders
- 15 % to JUMBLR asset (NXTprivacy in NXT)
- 15 % to BOTS asset (NXTcoinsco in NXT)
- 5 % to REVS asset
- 5 % to MGW asset (MGW in NXT)
- 5 % to operating costs
- 5% to faucets/promotions
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Komodo has 375 votes at the moment, and it is right behind SYS this is really suprising how many supporters and investors are there. Everything speeks for KMD, just wait. Where else we can vote and show power?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Announcement
The revenue generated by the decentralized exchange layer will be allocated in the following way:

- 5 % to REVS asset
- 5 % to operating costs

What about the supernet asset (unity)? As supernet is holding portions of the mentioned assets, will dividents flowing in supernet asset be payed out to the holders of supernet asset?

SuperNET owns 25 % of the DEX assets, so the revenue will flow to SuperNET asset holders too.

Here's a further clarification from jl777:

Hello  Smiley

Becouse i had 5314.06 kmd on Balance 19.47 kmd on Interest Earned and 5333.54 kmd in Total Balance on my address.

And i  made a transfer of 2600 kmd to another address of mine and returned the same amount to the original address.

So now i have 5314.06 on Balance 0.70 kmd on Interest Earned and 5314.77 kmd in Total Balance,

Can some explaine  were the interest go ? shouldn't have received about 19 kmd of Interest on my 1st address?

You acquire the interest automatically without doing anything. The only scenario where you would stop acquiring interested is if you funds have been idle for 1 year.

Next Iguana release will have a separate box for the interest, so it comes more clear how much interest you have received.

In which address I receive interests? Can I spent them in any moment? Do I need Full or Native wallet?

You automatically receive them all the time to the very same address where your cons are. You don't have to do anything. When you login to Agama you will see how much interest you have gained.

Which platform?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Announcement

- 5 % to REVS asset
- 5 % to operating costs

What about the supernet asset (unity)? As supernet is holding portions of the mentioned assets, will dividents flowing in supernet asset be payed out to the holders of supernet asset?

good question, i would expect unity holders would get divs
Someone please confirm that i can change my payout address from the ICO site. Agama is not working at all. I have no other way to access my coins now

If you already requested the payout then it would have to be manually canceled so you could change the payout address.

What's the problem with Agama? I'm sure we can help!

Few things to check first:
 1) make sure your firewall or antivirus program is not blocking Agama

2) launch Agama and see to how many Basilisk Servers you connect to, you should be connecting to 8 (if you are connecting to 50, then let me know and I'll explain further steps)

3) had you previously installed "Iguana Desktop App"? If so, you will have to uninstall it first, and then install Agama Desktop App. More info: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/wiki/Agama-Desktop-Installation-and-Upgrade-Instructions

4) If you are using basilisk mode you will have to go to 'basilisk actions' and click 'clear and fetch basilisk data'

Vote for Komodo!

There is a voting and Komodo is one of the candidates - if it wins it will enter monthly cryptocurrency ranks published by BitHub.pl.

We allow You to choose ten cryptocurrencies in this month. They will be added to the monthly rank and therefore enlarge it from top20 to top30 months` most popular cryptocurrencies.

Voting will last until 28th of April 2017 23:59:59 UTC + 01:00. Top 10 cryptocurrencies which gain the highest number of votes will win.

You can vote here:

I want to join voting on this website but I don't know how to vote KMD coin? Please make a full guide to do it. Thanks.
just click on kmd button
Done

Hello  Smiley

And i  made a transfer of 2600 kmd to another address of mine and returned the same amount to the original address.

Can some explaine  were the interest go ? shouldn't have received about 19 kmd of Interest on my 1st address?

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Announcement

- 5 % to REVS asset
- 5 % to operating costs

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Is there a date, when next KMD payout from ICO website will happen?
Jump to: