Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 457. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Is it possible the you guys will list UNITY in another exchanges aside from AGAMA? In my opinion an alternative would be better.

It is already listed in NXT Asset Exchange.

The centralized trading websites take a regulatory risk if they support a dividend paying asset, thus we doubt we will be trading in any centralized website anymore. Bittrex has a policy not to list any coin/asset that pays dividends.

On this summer we will more the asset from NXT to SUPERNET assetchain (it's own blockchain). After that it will be trading in Agama.

When is the next monthly KMD withdrawal??  Do you have to wait for the initial ICO bought Komodo for the monthly withdrawal as well??

It is in the beginning of May, not exactly sure which day, probably around 5-7.5

If I already requested a payout and now i want to switch my address to a bittrex address can I do it?

The wallet isn't working for me at all and no one seems to know why

Are you running the latest Agama version?
Are you sure no firewall nor antivirus program is blocking Agama?
Have you tried to go to 'basilisk actions' and click "Clear & fetch basilisk data"?
on startup, are you connecting to 8 or 50 basilisk servers? If 50, then you will need to edit your conf file.

It's easier to trouble shoot in real time conversation. Hopefully you get it working! If not, then let us know more details so we can solve your problem.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
go to there slack im sure they can help u there
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
If I already requested a payout and now i want to switch my address to a bittrex address can I do it?

The wallet isn't working for me at all and no one seems to know why
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
When is the next monthly KMD withdrawal??  Do you have to wait for the initial ICO bought Komodo for the monthly withdrawal as well??
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
if i buy btcd from an exchange now, is it still possible to swap it to komodo?
yes,  use this site for swap
http://ico.komodoplatform.com/
Activity: 45
How long before we're looking at another beta update??
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

Is it possible the you guys will list UNITY in another exchanges aside from AGAMA? In my opinion an alternative would be better.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
When is the new wallet with no bugs being released. Still doesn't work on my windows 7 64 bit system which it should

Just keep closing the wallet and opening again until it works, it worked for me  Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's stuck at the `loading daemon'

You had this issue?

what wallet you have? Iguana or Agama? I stopped using iguana and downloaded the new one which is agama. And yeah it had the same problem with me. I killed all processes related to Agama in the activity monitor in my mac and restarted the wallet until it got in.

anyone? i still can't load the wallet. Is there an online wallet i can use to send coins. I already withdrew from the ICO site. Maybe i'll have to change it to a bittrex address
Set Your Ideas Free
Unity can still be traded on nxt AE.

Luckily, I traded out of my long time unity position a few weeks ago as I realized maybe it wasn't for me and I wasn't super satisfied with the responses to my concerns. Then the price rose immediately after and I felt dumb for missing the rise. Now the price is way lower then when I swapped out.

However, I swapped to kmd. When unity moves to kmd I'll prob pick it up again.

Hey team, what is the current update with the project? What issues are being resolved?

I truly hope that kmd doesnt go the same way that mastercoin did. Mastercoin had plenty of funds and momentum, however their development roadmap experienced many hiccups as they struggled to make the various implementations of their protocol work. Their idea was a little too complex and soon after they lost their best devs to the super hype project eth. The community left shortly after and even though they eventually completed what they started out, it was just a shadow of its former self. Take head of the mastercoin history cause we needed instadex yesterday. And if you can't deliver in a timely fashion, ie soon, then your market advantage is gone and me and others will be forced to go use something else.

Or tldr, lack of instant dex is giving me blueballs

The back end is in place for the most part, and the biggest problems have been solved.

The priority is to get the DEX online.

This all might feel like a long time, but the progress has been accelerating. We have already reached a lot of milestones and the next ones are just months away.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Unity can still be traded on nxt AE.

Luckily, I traded out of my long time unity position a few weeks ago as I realized maybe it wasn't for me and I wasn't super satisfied with the responses to my concerns. Then the price rose immediately after and I felt dumb for missing the rise. Now the price is way lower then when I swapped out.

However, I swapped to kmd. When unity moves to kmd I'll prob pick it up again.

Hey team, what is the current update with the project? What issues are being resolved?

I truly hope that kmd doesnt go the same way that mastercoin did. Mastercoin had plenty of funds and momentum, however their development roadmap experienced many hiccups as they struggled to make the various implementations of their protocol work. Their idea was a little too complex and soon after they lost their best devs to the super hype project eth. The community left shortly after and even though they eventually completed what they started out, it was just a shadow of its former self. Take head of the mastercoin history cause we needed instadex yesterday. And if you can't deliver in a timely fashion, ie soon, then your market advantage is gone and me and others will be forced to go use something else.

Or tldr, lack of instant dex is giving me blueballs
Set Your Ideas Free
Set Your Ideas Free

Yes, the swap lasts until January 2018.

However, please note that the withdrawals from the swap site (ico.komodoplatform.com) are done monthly.
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
The P net has delist a lot of coins, KMD can listed to p net?

Looks like a real possibility Smiley
Activity: 22
Is it possible to send Unity from Polo to Agama? which adress have to use?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
The P net has delist a lot of coins, KMD can listed to p net?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Well maybe JL reads this thread once in awhile - doesn't seem like he can be bothered to post in his Supernet thread after Unity got delisted - a lot of people very concerned, and rightly so. Calling them trolls does not address the underlying problem.

Supernet seems to be completely dead in the water, and is now being delisted on its only exchange. The right thing to do at this point would be to wind down the Supernet project - sell off holdings - and return money to investors. And if you Komodo people think this infection won't spread to Komodo and poison your investment - just watch carefully what happens over the next weeks.

JL has polled people before to check on direction - he should do it now. My guess is an overwhelming number of people would ask him to unwind Supernet and return their money at this point. It would be the single best thing he could do at this juncture - both for Unity and Komodo's sake.

And for all the people getting ready to post that this is in the wrong thread -

1) He is not answering anybody in the Unity thread

2) The two projects are intertwined

3) That he is not addressing this is a giant read flag for Komodo investors

4) This will poison Komodo if it is not dealt with ethically.

Hello, I don't think you have the full picture.

SuperNET and Komodo are not competing, they are the same platform! SuperNET is doing better than ever before, and we are finishing the projects, just download Agama and you will see.

Since the situation between SuperNET and Komodo Platform seems to be confusing to many, I draw a simple chart to illustrate this.

SuperNET = the asset of SuperNET organization that will pay dividends generated from the platform level and the DAPPS
Komodo Platform = an important piece of the SuperNET platform, it is the source for all the blockchains the platform uses.
 - Komodo coin is the insfrastructure coin of the SuperNET Platform
 - Komodo Currencies are generated using the Komodo Platform, and they are in-fact also using Iguna Core.
 - Komodo Smart Contracts are the next thing coming on the roadmap

SuperNET is finishing up Agama which has:
 - EasyDEX decentralized Shapeshift like coin exchange
 - Jumblr coin anonymizer for KMD and BTC
 - Multi-Coin wallet

Next is Pangea and InstantDEX

SuperNET needs Komodo Platform; and Komodo Platform needs SuperNET.

it's very interesting . I Really like this platform after finishing and it will be a good exchange for traders. I will wait for this fact and I expect it will be available as soon as possible.
Jump to: