Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 520. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Any estimate when the wallet will be fixed for mining ?

Since the fix the wallet is not working:

komodo/src/komodo-cli getblocktemplate
error: {"code":-10,"message":"Zcash is downloading blocks..."}

I've resynched several times already and yes i'm on the latest version
sorry about that, in the chaos I forgot to propagate the beta branch to master

just did it, so just pull, make and it should start mining. no need for resync since you already did
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Glad that i dont trust jl777 work, most of his projects are shit..

Don't listen to the trolls jl777, you are doing a great job!
thanks!
it is nice to hear support, especially from legendary members
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Any estimate when the wallet will be fixed for mining ?

Since the fix the wallet is not working:

komodo/src/komodo-cli getblocktemplate
error: {"code":-10,"message":"Zcash is downloading blocks..."}

I've resynched several times already and yes i'm on the latest version
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
If shadowcash marketcap is 3 x komodo, then komodo is seriously undervalued.

I expect an easy 3 times + increase in the future.

Shadowcash ......hahahahaha rofl
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
But kmd.explorer.supernet.org better  Smiley

If its not working its not Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
But kmd.explorer.supernet.org better  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

If Komodo ever gets a DASH-like pump (adjusted for Supply differences, of course), I might not survive the after-party!!!   Shocked

Reason? How can KMD get a DASH-like pump? It is just hard forked and was in serious attack, therefore the faith needs to be restored, it is time to sell now, still high.

Bye, i will buy them from you lol
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Don't listen to the trolls jl777, you are doing a great job!
Activity: 291

If Komodo ever gets a DASH-like pump (adjusted for Supply differences, of course), I might not survive the after-party!!!   Shocked

Reason? How can KMD get a DASH-like pump? It is just hard forked and was in serious attack, therefore the faith needs to be restored, it is time to sell now, still high.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
This project is adding much needed services to cryptosphere, kmd is more than a currency. When people start using instantdex and PAX and jumblr the price will become correlated with user numbers, not speculation. This incident was handled very well, indicates future service level for users will be high.

All true. The reality is quite the opposite of what some are saying here, these are some of the MOST competent developers in crypto. Having the ability to respond quickly to problems and offer solutions that don't hurt innocent parties is going above and beyond. Growing pains are always present in new projects, I don't care who the principles are, there will be problems to surmount. I think this team is doing a great job.

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
This project is adding much needed services to cryptosphere, kmd is more than a currency. When people start using instantdex and PAX and jumblr the price will become correlated with user numbers, not speculation. This incident was handled very well, indicates future service level for users will be high.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
KMD is still trading on Bittrex at prices slightly higher than before the hack.  I don't really understand this, but I guess it is good news.
I don't understand either: Wallet maintenance - Upgrade for Hard Fork

bittrex has updated wallets with bugfix and has deactivated deposits/withdrawl (KMD) because we requested this. It is a security measurement and is only temporary.
@ ca333 will be ready when the GUI wallet Komodo Win ?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
only temporary.... that is how long ?

Have some patience and faith, to the project and to the team.
I am sure that soon, we will have more news about this. Cool
Activity: 241
Ain't easy to handle this incident, the team is hard working on delivering the good things, but they are unlucky cause the exploit was found.
Activity: 406
only temporary.... that is how long ?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
KMD is still trading on Bittrex at prices slightly higher than before the hack.  I don't really understand this, but I guess it is good news.

bittrex has updated wallets with bugfix and has deactivated deposits/withdrawl (KMD) because we requested this. It is a security measurement and is only temporary.

And under bittrex prices are stable as it was 6-8k sats.
Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

Activity: 406

Well komodo is still in its early stage but with the help of notary node it had alarmed the exploits and its amazing how they deal with it . It is not their control whether incompetent exchanges don't listen . Parang duterte lang yan pre kabago bago pero astig agad.
It's early stage,but a fatality like this cannot be repeated

Yeah, it should only happen once but twice is a bad thing for the project.
Jump to: