Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 523. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
there is a wallet Komodo GUI Wallet 0.6.2(beta)
there is a newer version?stable
I want withdraw KMD with exchange
iguana does not work for me

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
there is a wallet Komodo GUI Wallet 0.6.2(beta)
there is a newer version?stable
I want withdraw KMD with exchange
iguana does not work for me
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
I will like to know when the hard fork would take place, I just hope Komodo team will realise that some people investment is at stake here. Maybe they can refund the ICO fund and cancel the project if they can't deliver what was initially promised.

Why do you say we haven't delivered? What did we promise? Let see:

- Zcash privacy - delivered
 - dPoW protection - delivered
 - multicoin wallet - delivered, but wallet  not yet ready for end user marketing
 - stable fiat assets - delivered, they are in our GUI and you can create/redeem them via command line
 - DEX - not yet delivered, we are still working on this and looking to deliver this feature too within few months, however the backend is ready so we could say half delivered.
 - decentralized anonymizer Jumblr - party delivered: we are still testing it and the bitcoin anonymizer can't come online until DEX is in place, but it is already in our GUI

We didn't promise we would have end-user ready version deployed within a month or two after the launch. We are more like in the 'proof of concept' stage, and our technology is there for anyone to inspect even on the GUI level.

Our goal has not been to develop a basic send/receive wallet, but to reach our vision as fast as possible, and then market the superior product.

Anyone who thinks we are not delivering should take a closer look Smiley Sooner or later this fact will come plainly obvious to everyone.

We have a big future ahead of us!

where i can find a Roadmap of Komodo/SuperNet projects?

The roadmap we have been talking about is what I wrote above, and we are working very hard to deliver it within months.

What will we be doing after that? That is a very interesting question we haven't fully answered. In any case, you can rest easy that we will be here even 10 years from now still advancing this technology!
Activity: 910
I will like to know when the hard fork would take place, I just hope Komodo team will realise that some people investment is at stake here. Maybe they can refund the ICO fund and cancel the project if they can't deliver what was initially promised.

This is by far the most stupid statement I ever read. Just because there was a delay of money flows , you have stated this moronic observation. Now  still you have the chance to sell your stake and move on. You have no idea how technically superior Komodo will become. Look how quick the team responded and fix the issue. It is just a matter of updating the nodes from the exchanges stand point because of the hard fork. If you don't believe in KMD, leave .
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
where i can find a Roadmap of Komodo/SuperNet projects?
legendary
where can I download windows wallet for this KMD ? I do not see it now
I'm using windows system. Please give me my link. Thank you

There is no windows wallet at the moment.

WTF are you talking about.  https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana  is the Windows wallet. 

Also, we have our newest wallet here: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases

Windows too.

They are not yet on supernet.org as we haven't created installers and we are still testing, but it is better then 0.1.4 for sure.

Anyway, they are easy to launch, just extract & double click.

We hired another person to build installers, so Satinder Grewal and his team can focus on development.

The difference between the installer and the other GitHub releases is that the installers also install other things Iguana requires. So anyone installing Iguana for the first time should first install the old 0.1.4 version and after that download the new 0.1.5.2e beta release from GitHub.
also not working
legendary

WTF are you talking about.  https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana  is the Windows wallet.  
not working for Windows
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
The price is bouncing back, nice to see KMD team made the fix very fast.
Set Your Ideas Free

WTF are you talking about.  https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana  is the Windows wallet.  

Also, we have our newest wallet here: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases

Windows too.

They are not yet on supernet.org as we haven't created installers and we are still testing, but it is better then 0.1.4 for sure.

Anyway, they are easy to launch, just extract & double click.

We hired another person to build installers, so Satinder Grewal and his team can focus on development.

The difference between the installer and the other GitHub releases is that the installers also install other things Iguana requires. So anyone installing Iguana for the first time should first install the old 0.1.4 version and after that download the new 0.1.5.2e beta release from GitHub.
Activity: 518

WTF are you talking about.  https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana  is the Windows wallet. 

https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Run 15 pages to find anyone stating any error with the wallet for windows 32-bit, didn't find any (unless I missed it, which is understandable since 15 pages is not short) anyway, I still got the bug. Tried to run from the extracted folder, got an error message "the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. (and so on)".

Guess I have to wait some more time before I can request payment from my signature campaign and start trading (no, not dumping).
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I don't think it was delisted; KMD just fell down the list to the high 50s (in terms of market cap). It was reporting a market cap of approximately $3,700,000 prior to everything being rectified.
Activity: 910
Coinmarketcap just listed again KMD as I assumed trading has been restored for some exchanges. Still Bittrex trading on KMD is suspended . Well time to observe how will market reacts after the revert.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
on cryptopia has been reactivated
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
could someone clarify whether the exploited coins made their way onto exchanges?

Only to the cryptox exchange, which is why the price crashed so low. No other exchanges were affected, as they froze deposits, so the illicit KMD couldn't enter the exchange.

The situation with cryptox is being worked on, and some deal & compensation will be made. The people that got cheap KMD cannot keep them as those were illicit KMD that no longer exist. Most likely they will get their money back.
should anybody affected pm the team, or will it be automatically compensated?
Very bad news, do you know how did hackers found the exploit? Is it the exploit made of cryptox? And hacker used that exploit to make illicit coins?

Just read back a few pages and you will have the whole story.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
could someone clarify whether the exploited coins made their way onto exchanges?

Only to the cryptox exchange, which is why the price crashed so low. No other exchanges were affected, as they froze deposits, so the illicit KMD couldn't enter the exchange.

The situation with cryptox is being worked on, and some deal & compensation will be made. The people that got cheap KMD cannot keep them as those were illicit KMD that no longer exist. Most likely they will get their money back.

Very bad news, do you know how did hackers found the exploit? Is it the exploit made of cryptox? And hacker used that exploit to make illicit coins?
Set Your Ideas Free

Jump to: