Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 527. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I agree with james about how this attack was similar to the bitcoin exploit from years ago.

Thanks james and team for fixing issue.

The people that came here saying to not roll back , wow, you guys are idiots.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
SuperNET Update
Komodo Bug Found: How We Defeated An Attack

Komodo has just gone through a small emergency caused by an attacker trying to exploit a bug he found...
[READ MORE]

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Activity: 1177
Merit: 500
You can trade on Bittrex right now, if you have some coins there.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Is there any eta about the reactivation of kmd trading on bittrex?
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
The volume on Cryptopia is only $1,528.  Trading is still on Bittrex you just can't deposit or withdraw and the price is at $0.0766 with $51,522.62 in volume.  Once the upgrade is done the price will reflect correctly.  It's still down but not as much as it shows on coinmarketcap
Activity: 910
You guys were warned before and during the ICO, but you guys stick with investing on jl777's shit, what a tragedy, what a shame.   Grin Grin  You deserve to lose because you are morons.

What have I lost?

Had >150k KMD yesterday, still have >150k KMD today.

+ Buying more Smiley

You lose on BTC value, but KMD's current price is a good entry point, good luck guys.   Cry  Fortunately I sold at 7k sat.
Statistically shows that KMD has not lost significant BTC value . It's practically the same value as it was on bittrex. If trading resumes, expect a dump but not a devalue.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
You lose on BTC value, but KMD's current price is a good entry point, good luck guys.   Cry  Fortunately I sold at 7k sat.

You only lose if you dump right now at probably the worst possible time.

Unless your desperate for the cash why not just hold or grab some more while its on sale.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
You guys were warned before and during the ICO, but you guys stick with investing on jl777's shit, what a tragedy, what a shame.   Grin Grin  You deserve to lose because you are morons.

What have I lost?

+ Buying more Smiley

legendary
In other news I have finalised the design of my first physical KMD coin.

Coin is clad in 18k gold and should be with me next week so will take some pics and will be taking orders shortly if anyone is interested.

Dimensions are approx the same as Amercian Silver Eagle coin.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Ok, girls, before I derail this thread I suggest all girls to follow me to a dedicated thread where we'll have a nice troll orgy. The others should just wait for the things being fixed.
legendary
Return all ico money and close the project Angry

Why what have you lost, price is approx the same today as it was yesterday, you havent lost any coins (unless you were the hacker) so onwards and upwards.
legendary

Wow, another one! My friend who said that Komodo thread was full of attention seeking bitches was right!
legendary
Activity: 1367
legendary

Are you the attacker, Come-from-Beyond?   Undecided     #lolz

No, what about you?
legendary
Activity: 1330
wow this shit finally broken again.

what is the next "first" Grand ICO? COME ON jl 7777
legendary
What have I lost?

That was just a signature spammer, don't expect meaningful replies from her.
legendary

What have I lost?

+ Buying more Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
wowo....much drama..

i dont care much. it's time to buy more...i am long term holder .. see you guys next year.. ciao Grin
Jump to: