Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 544. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
You will never know who and why s selling . But i do´t care about

I agree,  if a whale wants to dump its good news for KMD dispersion.

Considering the price of KMD is around half of ICO price, I'm not sure how much more dispersion we really need lol.

Actually the USD price of KMD is probably about the same as the ICO price.  BTC was worth half as much back then.
Activity: 518
Nice bounce in KMD price. I wish I would have picked up some at 65.

Volume is drying up on Bittrex though.  I don't see it being added to Poloniex on low volume, but we'll see.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Why bittrex wallet is in maintenance mode all day?
Requested payout from ICO site direct to bittrex address.
Everything will be ok?

If you just requested payout  you will have to wait til the next batch payment  which is most likely going to be friday, unless there is a surge in payout requests.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Why bittrex wallet is in maintenance mode all day?
Requested payout from ICO site direct to bittrex address.
Everything will be ok?

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
What's the point of buying from ICO, maintaining huge artificial volume and dumping at loss?

I wonder why nobody ever considered that maybe some of the devs or team members are selling off some.  These guys probably get them for "free" for the their work, or at a price way below ICO.  Not saying there's anything wrong with it, but it is a possibility.

Well the thing is that whales tend to suppress the price of new coins at high inflation points to get hold of majority of the coins at cheap price. That's happening everywhere and there is no way to stop it. For those who claim that it is scam of dev team I say that is natural habits of crypto whales and there isn't much to do. Only short-term pump can be achieved by Poloniex addition, which should be inevitable.
this issue of scam on project is the order of the day. It is a terrible scare for traders
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Considering the price of KMD is around half of ICO price, I'm not sure how much more dispersion we really need lol.

By dispersion I mean many holders with an interest in the project rather than 1 super whale.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
What's the point of buying from ICO, maintaining huge artificial volume and dumping at loss?

I wonder why nobody ever considered that maybe some of the devs or team members are selling off some.  These guys probably get them for "free" for the their work, or at a price way below ICO.  Not saying there's anything wrong with it, but it is a possibility.

Well the thing is that whales tend to suppress the price of new coins at high inflation points to get hold of majority of the coins at cheap price. That's happening everywhere and there is no way to stop it. For those who claim that it is scam of dev team I say that is natural habits of crypto whales and there isn't much to do. Only short-term pump can be achieved by Poloniex addition, which should be inevitable.

Activity: 686

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

Activity: 686
Only 3 BTC dayly volume, moved to the third page on bittrex.
It looks sad  Sad.
That's incredible.
The huge volume was to dump the tokens got from ICO.
You should be happy, not sad.

If the interest in Komodo grows at speed of X users/day, and the volume that are interested in buy X users isn't greater of the needs of "liquidity" of those Komodo owners+investors that enter in panic, we can expect nothing better.

We need to look at the whole picture when come to consideration about market. At the moment investors are at least trying to not waste their money and those of the other token's owners. I always think about the lack of a key component in the mechanism of the exchange: it is the respect among people. But this looks not like the right place to talk about it.

Activity: 567
It looks sad  Sad.
That's incredible.
The huge volume was to dump the tokens got from ICO.
You should be happy, not sad.

If the interest in Komodo grows at speed of X users/day, and the volume that are interested in buy X users isn't greater of the needs of "liquidity" of those Komodo owners+investors that enter in panic, we can expect nothing better.

We need to look at the whole picture when come to consideration about market. At the moment investors are at least trying to not waste their money and those of the other token's owners. I always think about the lack of a key component in the mechanism of the exchange: it is the respect among people. But this looks not like the right place to talk about it.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
It looks sad  Sad.

There is more volume at the other exchanges... http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/komodo/#markets
the highest volume still belong for Cryptopia and people should be moved to bittrex too and not only stayed only for one exchange
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
my receive address in my iguana wallet is different than my ico address. so is says sent but my iguana wallet is empty. how do i sync the Basilisk wallet?

Are you sure that you used the same seed that you saved from the ico dashboard? The same seed will always open the same address in Basilisk or Full mode. Maybe you made a typo, like a space at the end. Only Native mode has its own addresses unrelated to the seed (but this should change in next release).
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
my receive address in my iguana wallet is different than my ico address. so is says sent but my iguana wallet is empty. how do i sync the Basilisk wallet?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
has the ico of this coin  finished ?
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
It looks sad  Sad.

There is more volume at the other exchanges... http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/komodo/#markets
PBM
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It looks sad  Sad.
Activity: 567
Jump to: