Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 545. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
what is the best to check how many KMD I have been getting from the 5% APR?
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Attention Komodo Whales!

We have just launched a new Komodo feature called 'Jumblr', it is a decentralized anonymizer for KMD and BTC.

It is being tested right now and we need your help! Why should you do this?

- you will help the development team; this is another usecase for KMD
 - you will conceal your funds; gain privacy
 - as a community we all need to JUMBLR as much as possible to enhance its privacy effect

A million KMD deposit would keep the JUMBLR service busy for over a week, and the more participation we get the more privacy the service provides. Once there is a critical mass, then it becomes the most private way to mix funds, and since it is not subject to any of the normal risks it should become self-sustaining.

The use of Jumblr costs about 0.3 %

Message from jl777:
Quote from: jl777
need some people who are able to test JUMBLR. at least 2 people to start JUMBLR of their funds at approx the same time. Then to make sure it completes and then to verify that using block explorer it isnt possible to know who controls the destination KMDjumblr addresses. JUMBLR is unique in that all the "mixing" happens without any other parties directly involved. you are always in control of your funds, there are no multisig, multiparty tx. yet we end up with fully anonymized funds in the KMDjumblr address. My next step is to add the DEX of BTC <-> KMD on top so we get a BTC jumblr, but if we can get people to test the JUMBLR core (working with KMD only) in parallel it will speed things up.

What to do?

1. Join our Slack
2. Join channel #jumblr
3. Tell us that you are willing to test Jumblr.

We need to find as many people as we can. We will provide any support you might need, you can also read more about the technology, like its whitepaper draft.

Undecided

Sad face...

Can someone tell me what happened with teleport, telepathy, zk snarks?

.  Zksnarks is still being used and is a fundamental part of  jumblr.  Think of jumblr as a way to automate the process of anonymizing your currency using zk snarks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Attention Komodo Whales!

We have just launched a new Komodo feature called 'Jumblr', it is a decentralized anonymizer for KMD and BTC.

- as a community we all need to JUMBLR as much as possible to enhance its privacy effect

A million KMD deposit would keep the JUMBLR service busy for over a week, and the more participation we get the more privacy the service provides. Once there is a critical mass, then it becomes the most private way to mix funds, and since it is not subject to any of the normal risks it should become self-sustaining.

Message from jl777:
need some people who are able to test JUMBLR. at least 2 people to start JUMBLR of their funds at approx the same time. Then to make sure it completes and then to verify that using block explorer it isnt possible to know who controls the destination KMDjumblr addresses. JUMBLR is unique in that all the "mixing" happens without any other parties directly involved. you are always in control of your funds, there are no multisig, multiparty tx. yet we end up with fully anonymized funds in the KMDjumblr address. My next step is to add the DEX of BTC <-> KMD on top so we get a BTC jumblr, but if we can get people to test the JUMBLR core (working with KMD only) in parallel it will speed things up.

What to do?

1. Join our Slack
2. Join channel #jumblr

We need to find as many people as we can. We will provide any support you might need, you can also read more about the technology, like its whitepaper draft.

Undecided

Sad face...

Why the sad face?

JUMBLR uses zk-snarks, ie z-transactions

It also incorporates teleport concepts.

Additionally a lot (but not all) of the teleport and telepathy is now part of the notary network. The change in architecture necessitated some changes, but the primary goal of easy to use privacy tech is achieved.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Attention Komodo Whales!

Message from jl777:

What to do?

1. Join our Slack
2. Join channel #jumblr

Undecided

Sad face...

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
should post this in btcd fourm also
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

just launched

new Komodo feature called 'Jumblr'

a decentralized anonymizer for KMD and BTC.

It is being tested right now and we need your help!

need some people who are able to test JUMBLR. .........

What to do?

1. Join our Slack
2. Join channel #jumblr

We need to find as many people as we can.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
It is happy to see Komodo is delivering the new features, although the price ain't looking nice, I still trust the dev team will deliver more software and the price will go up.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
"We've pegged the odds at less than 25%. That's because the very first thing the SEC lists in its own mission statement is protecting the investing public."
http://www.etf.com/sections/features-and-news/bitcoin-etfs-dummies

Crowd sourced prediction now at 43% for approval. A crowd sourced prediction could be the most accurate available prediction.
https://www.bitmex.com/app/seriesGuide/COIN
https://www.bitmex.com/app/trade/COIN_BH17

Don't invest at bitmex because you could loose the whole amount. Better investments are BTC and altcoins since they move continously in price and not in a discountinously success or failure mode.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Another great feature, will support and test on GUI release.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Attention Komodo Whales!

Message from jl777:

What to do?

1. Join our Slack
2. Join channel #jumblr

Activity: 196
I sent my funds out of my ico account into the wallet address provided within my ico account. status says sent but i dont know where they are.  Undecided

Unless you are one of the KMD developers, you can't send anything out of the ICO account.  If you requested a payout and it says sent, then check the blockchain and see if they were sent to the address or not.  

Yes it has been sent so how do i access my coins now?

If you have your "Seed", you can access your Komodo coin with Iguana wallet.
You can download Iguana wallet here>>> https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases

Just put your Seed there, and you have your coins inside wallet..

i did that and within the iguanan wallet, its gving me a different address. it also wont sync all the way. it stops at around 96% and then kicks me out of the wallet. i go to log back in full version and it just keeps kicking me out.

I recommend you to use "Basilisk Mode", because the current Iguana wallet still have a lots of bugs.
Also the new Iguana update release is also near, so i recommend to use full version when the new wallet update is released..

By the way, try to check you address here on this explorer >>>  http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org
To check if your coin is in your address or not.

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
KMD to be the coin of 2017 ?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
I sent my funds out of my ico account into the wallet address provided within my ico account. status says sent but i dont know where they are.  Undecided

Unless you are one of the KMD developers, you can't send anything out of the ICO account.  If you requested a payout and it says sent, then check the blockchain and see if they were sent to the address or not.  

Yes it has been sent so how do i access my coins now?

If you have your "Seed", you can access your Komodo coin with Iguana wallet.
You can download Iguana wallet here>>> https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases

Just put your Seed there, and you have your coins inside wallet..

i did that and within the iguanan wallet, its gving me a different address. it also wont sync all the way. it stops at around 96% and then kicks me out of the wallet. i go to log back in full version and it just keeps kicking me out.
Activity: 16
I am pretty sure your team can hire some sexy white blond with perfect English from any of the post-Soviet countries for 3BTC a month to read prewritten articles on a specialized youtube channel every week. Just my 2 cents in a bucket. Worked well before. Wink

HAHA  Cheesy I see Dash are doing the same too, they hired Amanda Johnson to do full time promoting Dash on Youtube and be their spoke person.
She used to be reporting news about Bitcoin and the whole crypto world on Youtube, but now Dash hired her for full time doing promotion for them  Grin

She is pretty and very smart too, and she really know what she talking about...Dash are very lucky to have her working for them  Smiley

Fundspend request:

Delegate Audo to do interviews in Belorussia with Hotels, travel expanses, food etc, paid from the ICO account with the purpose of hiring some good looking smart girl with perfect English to do the job.

Anyone say nay?
P.S. Yeah, I know.
EDIT: Latex expenses are not included.
Activity: 196
I am pretty sure your team can hire some sexy white blond with perfect English from any of the post-Soviet countries for 3BTC a month to read prewritten articles on a specialized youtube channel every week. Just my 2 cents in a bucket. Worked well before. Wink

HAHA  Cheesy I see Dash are doing the same too, they hired Amanda Johnson to do full time promoting Dash on Youtube and be their spoke person.
She used to be reporting news about Bitcoin and the whole crypto world on Youtube, but now Dash hired her for full time doing promotion for them  Grin

She is pretty and very smart too, and she really know what she talking about...Dash are very lucky to have her working for them  Smiley

Activity: 16
Jump to: